Machu Picchu 2 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Vidal Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 90
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Machu Picchu
- Day 1: Cusco - Chinchero - Moray - Salt Mines - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Day 2: Explore Machu Picchu
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vidal Expeditions
Vidal Expeditions is a locally owned and operated tour company in Cusco. At Vidal expeditions, we focus on providing treks and adventure tours to Machu Picchu. We specialize in providing tours on the Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek, Inka Jungle Trek, Choquequirao, Lares trek, Ausangate Trek, and various Climbing Expeditions. Our owner and team members are passionate about our culture, traditions, and the beautiful landscapes in Cusco as well as Peru. We do our best to give our customers a glimpse of what this region has to offer. Every tour and customer is unique, and we take time to understand your needs so that we can ensure you a trip of a lifetime.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MMaryS· August 16th, 2022I just finished the Machu Picchu 2 days tour with these guys and it was a life changing experience. On the first day we took the Sacred Valley tour visiting some Inca sites Miguel our guide explained each of these places also had enough time to explore... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- MMichaelWiesber· August 16th, 2022I just finished the Machu Picchu 2 days tour with these guys and it was life changing experience. On the first day we took the Sacred Valley tour visiting some Inca sites Miguel our guide explained each of these places also had enough time to explore... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- Katherine· July 13th, 2022Super incredible two days exploring the moder wonder of the world Machu Picchu, our guide Jose made a experience of lifetime from the pick up time to the drop off, everything was well organized, tickets, hotel, meals and transportation. I highlight... Show moreTrip date: July 2022
- Kim· March 24th, 2022Did the Machu Picchu tour and the Rainbow mountain with Judith from Vidal Expeditions, they were very good organizing everything to have incredible experience during the excursion and I want to say thank you guys for this journey. I will definitely... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday25 Mar, 2023Sunday26 Mar, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Monday27 Mar, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, Spanish$345
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, Spanish$345
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Vidal Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vidal Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vidal Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Peru from Cusco
- Peru Explorer
- Small group tour
- Operators in Latin America
- Machu Picchu 2 Days Tours in Peru
- Explorer Tours
- Peru Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Peru tours