Nepal Exploration Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Ace the Himalaya
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Explore Kathamndu Durbar Square
- Visit the Monkey Temple of Swayambhu
- Swim in the holy Bagmati River
- Hike through the Tilkot Forest
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m)
- Day 2 Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley and Drive to Nagarkot
- Day 3 Hike Down to Bhakatapur and Visit Chagunarayan and Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 4 Morning Drive to the Trishuli River for First Day Rafting
- Day 5 Second Day Rafting and Drive to Chitwan
- Day 6 Activities in the Chitwan National Park
- Day 7 Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
- Day 8 Guided Sightseeing at Pokhara
- Day 9 Drive Back to Kathmandu in Tourist Vehicle
- Day 10 Biking Trip in and around Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner
- Day 11 Depart from Nepal
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Ace the Himalaya
Ace the Himalaya has meticulously created unique outdoor adventure journeys for you to explore the highlights of three enchanting, yet very different cultural wonderlands – Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet and as our business development we are now reaching out to India. From trekking, peak climbing and mountaineering to rafting, wildlife safari, cultural tours and other activities, Ace the Himalaya has an option for all kinds of outdoor lovers. We are proud to showcase the Himalayas to the world and take your journey beyond the ordinary! Ace specializes in hiking, trekking, mountaineering, rafting, wildlife safaris, mountain biking, cultural tours, and specialty itineraries (honeymoon, photography, festivals, voluntourism and student). Ace offers both, pre-planned itineraries and custom travel planning services. Our average group size has eight clients and two guides. Ace can also accommodate large groups, having worked with student groups of up to 80 travelers. We now have packages for ‘Voluntourism’, which stands for volunteering while traveling. Also, we have just started a special marriage package in traditional Nepalese custom for the couples on a holiday in Nepal.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Mike· September 26th, 2017The tour did not deliver all that was promised in the itinerary. Some was due to poor planning (like visiting Pokhara on Saturday, when 3 of the sites to be visited were closed).Trip date: September 2017
- MMike· January 4th, 2017I took the "Adventure Tour" solo which included some sight seeing, hikes, white water rafting, elephant riding, biking and largely just being engulfed in Nepalese culture. The country is beautiful and Ace the Himalaya ensured that I saw as much as... Show moreTrip date: December 2016
- RBRick· November 6th, 2016My brother, partner & I had the most amazing trip! Full packed with adventure & culture I've been to 23 countries & this was my favourite holiday to date! Our guide was knowledgeable and always willing too help. I can't thank them enough for the amazing... Show moreTrip date: March 2016
- DDavid· October 27th, 2016Not sure what to say other than everything was amazing. Guide was very thorough, hotels were nice, activities were great, do this trip!Trip date: March 2016
- AAnonymous· May 30th, 2014“"Nepal Multi Sports Adventure" - 10 Day Tour - AWESOME!” This trip was amazing, Ace did a wonderful job putting this together and went out of their way to accommodate us with any changes we needed when possible. (Not to mention answering all the... Show moreTrip date: April 2014Review collected by Ace the Himalaya
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Tuesday2 May, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Apr, 2023Tuesday9 May, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Tuesday16 May, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 May, 2023Tuesday30 May, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023English$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English$1,5000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English$1,5000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What immunizations will I need?
No vaccinations are compulsory fro travelling in Bhutan, but we do recommend you are covered for diphtheria TB, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, *malaria, typhoid, polio and tetanus.
We also recommend:
· A dental check-up prior to travelling.
· That you know your blood group in case of emergency.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which might affect you on tour, you make these known to your tour leader and Ace the Himalaya at the time of your booking.
- Can I add extra days to my trip?
A holiday should never be about making it to the final point quickly. Along your trek, we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
- What essential documents do I need to bring with me on tours?
Here are some documents that you will need to carry with you:
· Valid Passport – must be valid for up to 6 months after you return from your tour, keep a separate photocopy.
· Travel insurance, keep a separate photocopy
· Cash and Traveller’s Cheques, keep numbers and proof of purchase separately
· Flight tickets
· Emergency contact numbers for T/C’s, banks, insurance, family contacts.
- Are the Ace the Himalaya's staff insured?
Ace the Himalaya's insure all their staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters.
- Is the water fine to drink? Do I need to bring purifying tablets/filter?
Bottled water is available in all places. If you wish to drink normal water, you are suggested to use purifying aid, which you need to bring with you.
- Do I need to tip my guide and driver? How much would that be?
Tips are always expected. It is a small gesture of thanks to the field staff towards the end of the tour USD 20 per guide and USD 10 per driver per day is recommended per group, but it is entirely up to your wishes.
- How much additional money do I need per day?
It depends on your spending habits. We estimate USD 12 to 20 a day will be enough to buy lunch, dinner, chocolates and a few drinks.
- Can I use credit cards in the places I visit?
ATMs are available in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Major credit cards are accepted in all places but you need to pay 4% extra as bank levy, which might make cash more preferable.
- Is there any communication while we are on tour?
There are telephones and Internet facilities available so you can always stay in contact with your family.
- Can I charge my digital camera or other equipments on my trip?
These facilities are available in all the places in your hotel. Remember to bring your adapters!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 5th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 5th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Ace the Himalaya. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ace the Himalaya will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Ace the Himalaya" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 11 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Nepal Exploration Tour Tours in Nepal
- Active Adventure Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours