Nepal Exploration Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Ace the Himalaya
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 13 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Explore Kathamndu Durbar Square
- Visit the Monkey Temple of Swayambhu
- Swim in the holy Bagmati River
- Hike through the Tilkot Forest
- Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m)
- Day 02 - Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley and Drive to Nagarkot
- Day 03 - Hike Down to Bhakatapur and Visit Chagunarayan and Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 04 - Morning Drive to the Trishuli River for First Day Rafting
- Day 05 - Second Day Rafting and Drive to Chitwan
- Day 06 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park
- Day 07 - Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
- Day 08 - Guided Sightseeing at Pokhara
- Day 09 - Drive Back to Kathmandu in Tourist Vehicle
- Day 10 - Day Biking Trip in and around Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner
- Day 11 - Depart from Nepal
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MBMike· September 26th, 2017The tour did not deliver all that was promised in the itinerary. Some was due to poor planning (like visiting Pokhara on Saturday, when 3 of the sites to be visited were closed).Trip date: September 2017
- MMike· January 4th, 2017I took the "Adventure Tour" solo which included some sight seeing, hikes, white water rafting, elephant riding, biking and largely just being engulfed in Nepalese culture. The country is beautiful and Ace the Himalaya ensured that I saw as much as... Show moreTrip date: December 2016
- RBRick· November 6th, 2016My brother, partner & I had the most amazing trip! Full packed with adventure & culture I've been to 23 countries & this was my favourite holiday to date! Our guide was knowledgeable and always willing too help. I can't thank them enough for the amazing... Show moreTrip date: March 2016
- DDavid· October 27th, 2016Not sure what to say other than everything was amazing. Guide was very thorough, hotels were nice, activities were great, do this trip!Trip date: March 2016
- AAnonymous· May 30th, 2014“"Nepal Multi Sports Adventure" - 10 Day Tour - AWESOME!” This trip was amazing, Ace did a wonderful job putting this together and went out of their way to accommodate us with any changes we needed when possible. (Not to mention answering all the... Show moreTrip date: April 2014Review collected by Ace the Himalaya
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday21 Sep, 2021$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday12 Oct, 2021$1,500
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday19 Oct, 2021$1,5000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday26 Oct, 2021$1,5000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday2 Nov, 2021$1,5000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Oct, 2021EnglishTuesday9 Nov, 2021$1,5000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishTuesday16 Nov, 2021$1,5000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What immunizations will I need?
- Can I add extra days to my trip?
- What essential documents do I need to bring with me on tours?
- Are the Ace the Himalaya's staff insured?
- Is the water fine to drink? Do I need to bring purifying tablets/filter?
- Do I need to tip my guide and driver? How much would that be?
- How much additional money do I need per day?
- Can I use credit cards in the places I visit?
- Is there any communication while we are on tour?
- Can I charge my digital camera or other equipments on my trip?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar