Semi-Luxury Tour Of Sri Lanka
- Tour Operator:
- BH Lanka Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 77
- Operated in:
- English, German, Italian, French, Russian
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Nuwara Eliya
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: AIRPORT OR HOTEL PICK-UP / WELCOME TO SRI LANKA!
- Day 2: ELEPHANTS FEEDING AND BATHING / CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR
- Day 3: HOT AIR-BALLOON / POLONNARUWA / SIGIRIYA FORTRESS
- Day 4: GOLDEN CAVE TEMPLE / HISTORICAL KANDY / CULTURAL SHOW
- Day 5: ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN / CULTURAL DANCE SHOW
- Day 6: NUWARA ELIYA TEA PLANTATIONS AND WATERFALLS
- Day 7: SPECTACULAR TRAIN JOURNEY INTO THE MOUNTAINS
- Day 8: WILDLIFE JEEP SAFARI / IT'S TIME FOR THE BEACH
- Day 9: WHALE WATCHING BOAT TOUR / BEACH RELAX
- Day 10: GALLE FORT / TURTLE HATCHERY
- Day 11: RELEASING BEACH DAY
- Day 12: COLOMBO CITY TOUR / AIRPORT OR HOTEL DROP-OFF
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by BH Lanka Tours
BH Lanka Tours, a locally owned company managed by passionate travel professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable about authentic local experiences, nice places to sleep and exciting places to go. We work with local communities to bring you the best Sri Lankan experiences hosted by locals, making your holiday an unforgettable and adventurous. We are a registered destination management company based in Sri Lanka, providing an exclusive travel experience with access to the best hotels and resorts, tourist sites and activities in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. As a fully-fledged professional Tour Operator, we are dedicated to creating and facilitating unique inspirational travel experiences in both the paradise island of Sri Lanka and the Maldives. We are keen on giving travellers a true sense of the glorious island lifestyle. Both Sri Lanka and the Maldives are the most attractive and leading romantic tropical destinations in the world. The land of serendipity brings spiritual tranquillity and a chance to rediscover oneself, and the beauties of these islands are simply breathtaking. The island of Sri Lanka is known for its enchanting ancient ruins, endless soft-sanded beaches, imposing mountains, colourful festivals, tempting water sports, dense wildlife, diverse ethnical groups and the top hospitality from the local residents. It is a destination where you can experience a luxury holiday in world-class places without world-class costs. Also, you'll explore incredibly amazing destinations and discover the most unique marine life and social and cultural splendour with BH Lanka Tours.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Holly J.· January 21st, 2023I was super lucky to find BH Lanka Tours on the tourradar website. All the many details of our tour were handled more than professionally and with great care. Our days were long. Our tour guide Buddhika seemed more than happy to make sure that we were... Show moreBH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewDear Holly, warm greetings from BH Lanka Tours !! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us an excellent review with your great feedback together with it. We value it and appreciate it so much. Our intention was to give you the best... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- HSHessam· November 11th, 2021It was a nice trip. Because of heavy rains sometimes we had to make some little changes in our plans but it was ok. The accommodations were generally good. The planed activities are nice but you should remember if you want to do a tour just for 11 days,... Show moreBH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewGreetings from BH Sri Lanka Tours ! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us an excellent review with your great feedback together with it. We value it and appreciate it more than you could ever think of. Our intention was to give you... Show moreTrip date: November 2021
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Friday24 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival Supplement
- -25%Saturday25 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival Supplement
- -25%Sunday26 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival Supplement
- -25%Monday27 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival Supplement
- -25%Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival SupplementBook With Flexibility
- -25%Friday31 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival SupplementBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival SupplementBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival SupplementBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival SupplementBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,035$1,526+ $80Festival SupplementBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Sri Lanka RupeeSri Lanka
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DSri Lanka
- Type MSri Lanka
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Sri Lanka. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with BH Lanka Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BH Lanka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "BH Lanka Tours " tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of BH Lanka Tours . Please familiarise yourself with the BH Lanka Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Weeks Sri Lanka Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Sri Lanka from Negombo
- Sri lanka In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 12 days Sri lanka
- Operators in Asia
- Semi-Luxury Tour Of Sri Lanka Tours in Sri Lanka
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Sri Lanka Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Sri Lanka tours