Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Santa Marta
- Tayrona National Park
Start in Bogota and end in Cartagena! With the seasonal tour Contrasts of Colombia (Flower Festival), you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Bogota, Colombia and 6 other destinations in Colombia. Contrasts of Colombia (Flower Festival) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Join trip in Bogota
- Day 2: Taste the fruits at Paloquemao farmers market; explore the city on foot and by cable car
- Day 3: Fly to Armenia in Colombia's coffee country
- Day 4: Full day exploring the wax palms of the Cocora Valley; traditional lunch in colonial Salento
- Day 5: Cooking class with a Colombian chef; visit a coffee plantation and taste the local brew
- Day 6: Fly to Medellin; explore on foot and by cable car
- Day 7: Visit colourful Guatape town
- Day 8: Flower Festival day in Medellin
- Day 9: Fly to Santa Marta on the Caribbean coast
- Day 10: Full day visit to Tayrona National Park
- Day 11: Drive to colonial Cartagena
- Day 12: Explore Cartagena on foot; free afternoon
- Day 13: Trip ends in Cartagena
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- APascale· December 23, 2019Itinerary and guides were 5. This was a very interesting and stimulating trip in a country which has often received bad press. I hope it may help to alter people's opinions - I'm sure it did amongst members of our tour group.Explore! commented on this reviewIt's great to hear this feedback, thank you! We're glad you enjoyed your trip.Trip date: July 2019Review collected by Explore!
- KEKristiane· August 26, 2019Great your. Very full itinerary. Could have done with 1 more day. Excellent guide.Explore! commented on this reviewThank you for your lovely review! We're glad you enjoyed Colombia.Trip date: July 2019
- AJennifer· May 17, 2019Loved the inclusiveness of the experience and back to how Explore used to do trips without tons of expensive add one. Colombian people so hospitable- I'd encourage everyone to visit this transforming nation.Explore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your great review!Trip date: February 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJacqueline· May 17, 2019There were serveral very active members of the group who were unaware that it's wasn't full on but a moderate trip no fault of Explore I must say not sure what can be done about this As I have travelled with Explore for over 20yrs I know how important... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewMany thanks for your review, and it's good to see that you enjoyed the trip. Explore trips are open to all ages and abilities, but I quite agree that it can make things difficult when there is a large disparity in fitness or expectations between group... Show moreTrip date: February 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJudith· May 17, 2019For me the pace seemed quite full on as opposed to moderate, as we started touring at 8 am and were rarely back at the hotel before 6:30 pm. We did have a free half day in Popayán and also Medellín , and of course plenty of free time in Cartagena so I... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AGabrielle· May 17, 2019I wish the tour would have been longer. Most of the tours explore offers are to short. To book an extention is not the same like having a longer tour.Trip date: February 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ADavid· May 17, 2019I like the way that bottled water was provided throughout the trip - essential in a hot climate - and that the bottles were collected for recyclingTrip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJennifer· May 17, 2019It would have been better if the trip had been a few days longer. in 13 days there was a lot to cram in and Colombia is a big country to see.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APatricia· May 17, 2019Our guide John made the trip enjoyable and tried to solve the problems which were not of his making.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APaulina· May 17, 2019Thanks Explore for a wonderful trip, I had an enjoyable and lovely first experience with you.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Contrasts of Colombia (Flower Festival)
From Bogota to Cartagena
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
Select Your Tour Version
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar