South Korea Adventure - 12 Days
- Tour Operator:
- The Dragon Trip
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 45
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 Meet your fellow dragons + Namsan Mountain
- Day 2 Korean Demilitarized Zone + Talk to a North Korean defector
- Day 3 Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Day 4 Seoraksan National Park
- Day 5 Take the train to Gyeongju + Explore Cheonmachong Ancient Tombs
- Day 6 Golgulsa Temple + Community work at temple
- Day 7 Talk to a Buddhist Monk + Explore Busan nightlife
- Day 8 Jagalchi Market + Virtual Reality Gaming Experience (Optional)
- Day 9 Korean Cooking Class (Optional)
- Day 10 Haenyeo Divers Experience
- Day 11 long trek along the Jeju Olle Trail
- Day 12 Say your goodbyes!
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by The Dragon Trip
We are The Dragon Trip. We expand minds through transformative experiences. We provide meaningful adventures throughout Asia, showing a real side of life through deeply researched trips. We support local communities through sustainable and ethical travel, investing as much as possible into the places we visit. Our Adventure Leaders are experts in their destination. They love their home and their country and take pleasure in introducing it to new travellers - the culture, history and the food. We don't do package holidays. We don't do tourist traps. We do Dragon Trips.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MMorris· May 31st, 2023I had an amazing time in South Korea, learned so much and did many fun things. I am very grateful and my heart definitely has been captured by Seoul. So i’ll soon be going back there :)The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear you had a fantastic time and we hope to welcome you on another one of our tours soon!Trip date: May 2023
- AAnonymous· May 12th, 2023It’s the most amazing, well rounded tour. With lots of experience and a good free time. The balance was so good!The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewIt's great to hear you had an amazing trip! We hope we can welcome you to one of our other adventures soon!Trip date: May 2023
- Lauren· May 12th, 2023It was amazing! Thank you!The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your South Korea tour! We hope to welcome you on one of our other tours again soon.Trip date: May 2023
- AAnonymous· May 12th, 2023Excellent trip! Guides are great.The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for your awesome review! We hope to welcome you on one of our other adventures again soon!Trip date: May 2023
- Nicole· May 12th, 2023The tour guides were amazing! They were very attentive to the needs of each and every client, and the chosen locations were spectacular!The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We are happy to hear you had an amazing time and hope to welcome you on another one of our tours soon!Trip date: May 2023
- CHChloe· April 27th, 2023Fantastic tour! Our tour guide Cheong An was super friendly and knowledgeable. He provided numerous recommendations for restaurants and daily activities and was willing to go above and beyond to help anyone who needed it. The accommodation was clean and... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for your fantastic review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your South Korea tour with Cheong An. He's one of our best adventure leaders and he loves sharing his tips and insights with our travellers. We're glad you liked the... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Katya· April 23rd, 2023I had a really good time and got to see so much of South Korea! CheongAn was an amazing leader, thank you so much! :)The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for your amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic time exploring South Korea with us and that CheongAn, our incredible leader, made your experience even more enjoyable. We're grateful to have had the opportunity to show... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- AAnonymous· April 23rd, 2023Really really enjoyed this trip!! It was very organised and thought out perfectly. CheongAn was an amazing tour guide and I’m so happy to have met everyone!!The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi there! We're so glad you had a blast on our adventure trip! It sounds like you made some great memories and friends along the way. CheongAn is awesome, isn't he? He'll be happy to hear your kind words. Thanks for choosing The Dragon Trip and we hope... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- AAnonymous· April 23rd, 2023First tour i have ever done, had a great time, saw alot of different views of Korea, including traditional, modern and foodThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi there! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed exploring Korea's diverse culture, history and cuisine. You're a true adventurer! We hope you'll come back soon and discover more amazing destinations... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
- Jule· April 23rd, 2023That was the best experience of my life! Would recommend it to everyone who is interested in Korean culture and wants to learn about the country.The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that your trip with The Dragon Trip was an unforgettable experience and that you would recommend it to anyone interested in Korean culture. We take pride in providing authentic... Show moreTrip date: April 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,705
- Thursday29 Jun, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,705
- Thursday24 Aug, 2023Monday4 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,705
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Thursday7 Sep, 2023Monday18 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,705
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday12 Oct, 2023Monday23 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7050% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday19 Oct, 2023Monday30 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7050% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday26 Oct, 2023Monday6 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7050% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday9 Nov, 2023Monday20 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7050% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday7 Mar, 2024Monday18 Mar, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7050% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday14 Mar, 2024Monday25 Mar, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7050% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- WonSouth Korea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSouth Korea
- Type ESouth Korea
- Type FSouth Korea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with The Dragon Trip. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Dragon Trip will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "The Dragon Trip" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of The Dragon Trip. Please familiarise yourself with the The Dragon Trip payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Korea
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- South Korea from Seoul
- South korea In-depth Cultural
- 12 days South korea
- From Seoul to Jeju-do
- Operators in Asia
- South Korea Adventure - 12 Days Tours in South Korea
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- South Korea Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- South Korea tours