Ultimate Galapagos Islands Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Active Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- San Cristóbal Island
- Isabela Island
- Santa Cruz Island
- Say hello to giant tortoises and intriguing iguanas
- Swim in crystal-clear waters with turtles and reef sharks
- Sail and discover enchanting pirate caves on Floreana Island
- Day 1: Arrive Quito
- Day 2: Fly to the Galapagos, cycle San Cristobal highlands
- Day 3: Snorkel with sea lions, turtles and sharks at Kicker Rock
- Day 4: Snorkel and hike Floreana Island
- Day 5: Journey to Isabela, Kayak Isabela Bay, Walk and Snorkel Tintoreras
- Day 6: Hike Sierra Negra volcano, Volcan Chico lava fields
- Day 7: Free Morning OR Snorkel Los Tuneles, Wetlands Walk to Breeding Center
- Day 8: Hike Santa Cruz highlands and Tortuga Bay, visit giant tortoises
- Day 9: Visit Los Gemelos, return to Quito
- Day 10: Quito, depart for home
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Active Adventures
Our aim is to share with you the grandeur of the outdoors, the joy of achievement, the pleasure of good company and the warmest hospitality on our incredible adventure vacations. Based in Queenstown, New Zealand - we're a small group with a big promise. We sweat the small stuff and look after all the details so that you don't have to. Join us on a small group adventure tour that goes beyond your bucket list!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DDavidWard· May 2nd, 2022Well - this is a really hard review to write. To be honest, I have had three awesome trips with Active (Rimu - NZ, Condor - Patagonia, Jaguar - Peru). But, I have also had four of my last five trips cancelled by Active. One in 2018 because not enough... Show moreTrip date: April 2021
- JCJacqueline· March 11th, 2022The guides were terrific, very educational and entertaining. We loved the ability to stay at 4 of the different islands, and have an ocean view from every room! We got to see and do so much! I was never board, snorkeling, biking, watching and learning... Show moreActive Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jacqueline, It's so great to hear you had a wonderful time on your trip. We love hearing when our guests enjoy our hospitality and enjoy the amazing places they're travelling to. We’ll pass on your great feedback to our guides, accommodation and... Show moreTrip date: February 2022
- AKrista· December 1st, 2019Amazing unique area of the world. Being greeted by a sea lions on arrival who made his way through our meeting was a fantastic way to start the program. The the time spent on the land and sea were well balanced outTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Active Adventures
- ACindy· November 3rd, 2019We have been to some wonderful places on earth but these islands are beyond belief! We loved the fact that this trip was land based which allowed us to spend all of our time actually on the islands or on the waters around the islands with all the beauty... Show moreTrip date: August 2019Review collected by Active Adventures
- ARobert· November 3rd, 2019Wow! This trip brought me to a world of nature I could not have imagined even with all the reading and research possible to do beforehand. Zambo, our guide, was able to bring us to islands and waters that can only be seen to appreciate. The lovely... Show moreTrip date: August 2019Review collected by Active Adventures
- AKarsen· October 7th, 2019It was amazing, Pablo the tour guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. I can’t believe I actually got to spend time touring the Galapagos of all places. Thanks so much Active Adventures!Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Active Adventures
- ARichard· October 2nd, 2019This was by far the most interesting vacation we’ve taken. The accommodations were top notch and the food was fantastic.Pepo our guide really made the trip an adventure for our group of seven. I’ll be planning our next trip to Costa Rica next year.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Active Adventures
- ADarin· September 8th, 2019This trip is just superb. Of course, the destination is incredibly beautiful, but it was the tour that made this vacation so relaxing and care-free. They are on top of their game with everything running like clock-work and what feels like VIP treatment,... Show moreTrip date: July 2019Review collected by Active Adventures
- AJoshua· August 24th, 2019The trip was amazing and made all the better due to our amazing guide, Jess! She was a legend; knowledgeable and patient with her small group - i hope that many more groups benefit from her excellence.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Active Adventures
- AWendy· August 18th, 2019We had the best time. Our tour guide(s) took care of every whim. This was a very active trip -we saw so much and slept really well! All-inclusive except for two dinners and of course wine and trinkets (only need to bring a tip for the main tour guide,... Show moreTrip date: July 2019Review collected by Active Adventures
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023English$5,999
- Friday28 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday12 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday26 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday23 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Jul, 2023Sunday23 Jul, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Jul, 2023Sunday30 Jul, 2023English$5,999
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Aug, 2023Sunday13 Aug, 2023English$5,9990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US DollarEcuador
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AEcuador
- Type BEcuador
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Active Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Active Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Active Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Active Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Active Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ecuador
- Ecuador Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Amazing Wildlife Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Ecuador from Quito
- Ecuador Wildlife
- Small group tour
- 10 days Ecuador
- Operators in Latin America
- Galapagos Islands
- Ultimate Galapagos Islands Adventure Tours in Ecuador
- Wildlife Tours
- Pacific Tours
- Ecuador Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Diving Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Galapagos Islands
- Ecuador tours