Active Adventures Reviews (2,664)Write a review
Beautiful SouthWritten on February 22nd, 2021Everything was so well organized. Very pleased with accommodation and meals. Loved the walking in our awesome tracks. Ellie, our wonderful guide, listened to wh…Read more
RobertWritten on February 7th, 2020Fabulous trip. Active Adventure team knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Not one thing went wrong. Best trip I’ve ever taken thanks to Active Adventures
AnonymousWritten on December 4th, 2019This is the 2nd time I've toured with Active Adventures ; last year was the South Island. I very much enjoyed this trip and its scenery.
Active Adventures Tours
Active Adventures Destinations
Health & Safety Guidelines - Our Commitment to you:
- We’re committed to working alongside Governments of all jurisdictions where Active Adventures operates to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- As an industry, we’re united against COVID-19 and will do our utmost to protect our guests, staff and the wider community
- We recognise that we must work together to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone
- Our Client Services team will reach out to all guests prior to departure for more trip specific information regarding your health, safety and wellbeing on the trip
- A pre-departure questionnaire will be sent out 3 weeks prior to trip departure for guests to complete with specific COVID-19 questions
- Three weeks before your trip, you’ll be required to complete our new ‘Pre-departure’ COVID-19 questionnaire, stating that you’re healthy and able to participate in your trip.
- If required, a pre-trip health check will be requested
- A risk assessment and minimising plan put in place for all trips
- A COVID-19 response plan put in place for all trips, in the event a guest presents with coronavirus-like symptoms during a trip
- Isolate ill person/s from group, contact local medical authorities and follow their advice
- Vigilant monitoring of the health, of the group whilst in our care
- Compliance with the local authorities in relation to maximum group size
- Smaller than normal group sizes
- We promote to travel in your bubble
While on Track / Meals / Huts
- Physical distancing guidelines and procedures followed by all members of the group
- We‘ll follow stringent hand washing/sanitisation and hand sanitiser will be available to all guests at all times
- All surfaces to be wiped down on a regular basis with disinfectant products
- Face masks are available to all guests and guides as required
- Once onboard we’ll be taking precautions like requiring physical distancing, opening windows whenever possible, and eliminating the use of recirculation mode for the air conditioner/heater.
- All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized each day.
Guides & Staff
- Vigilant monitoring of staff health – any guide/trip leader who is unwell will not be guiding trips
- Guides/trip leaders and staff will be trained in our COVID-19 response plan
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 3006
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!