Vietnam Legacy: (Luxury and private)
- Tour Operator:
- Vietnam Allure Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Hanoi
- Day 2 Hanoi city tour (B- L)
- Day 3 Halong Bay (B - L - D)
- Day 4 Halong Bay back Hanoi - Transfer to airport - Flight to Hue (B- L)
- Day 5 Hue city tour - Private car to Hoi An (B- L)
- Day 6 Hoi An - My Son Holly Land (B- L)
- Day 7 Flight to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City city tour plus Cu Chi tunnels (B- L)
- Day 9 Mekong Delta tour (B-L)
- Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City departure (B)
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vietnam Allure Travel
Established in 2013, based in Hanoi, Vietnam, Vietnam Allure Travel prides ourselves in touring in South East Asia. We offer SIC tours, private tours, unique package with best price and best value to help you save money and time. Our local travel consultant will give you first hand advice and personal service to ensure your holiday arrangements suit your specific needs. Transportation Sleeping train, private car, overnight cruise, luxury van, luxury yatch – Vietnam Allure Travel offers variety of transportation for a memorable travel experience. In - depth Sightseeing Our tour packages include experienced local guided, meals, entrance fee, government taxes in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar Personalization At Vietnam Allure Travel, we respect" Personalization" and we want to deliver Personalization in each tour products. We build customized tours and private tours, so you can eat, shop, and explore the way you want. Whether you’re into art, music, food, wine, or history, we give you the freedom to truly personalize your trip with optional excursions that are meaningful to you. Meals We include some meals to save you time and money, and of course we also leave enough free time so you can experience local delicacy by your own. Accommodations We picks the best hotels / resort/ cruises as we know them for years. They are friendly and good service and value according to TripAdvisor. Travel Consultants You are supported 24/7 by team of friendly, knowledgeable local consultant who share their hospitality with you and help you maximize your free time with insights and recommendations. We aim to provide the most comfortable trip to you. Unique Tours We are different from other tour operators as our tours are unique . We aim to bring the best experience and in- dept culture value to every travelers. We care about your Health Care and Wellness as well. Trust in Togetherness. When you travel with Vietnam Allure Travel, you’re choosing to explore the hidden world of Indochina and South East Asia. “ Amazing destination - Great comfort – and extraordinary organization” Small Groups, Big Experiences. There are 2 types of tours of Vietnam Allure Travel: small group and Private, only to bring the better experience and comfort to youRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MMattDrennan· January 8th, 2020Travelling overseas to Vietnam and booking before you go can be harrowing and worrying. Will you get what you are expecting? Will you be looked after? Or worse, will you be subject to fraudulent activity? My suggestion is to book with Vietnam Allure... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$1,599
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Vietnam Allure Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vietnam Allure Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vietnam Allure Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vietnam Allure Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Vietnam Allure Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam Explorer
- 10 days Vietnam
- From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Vietnam Legacy: (Luxury and private) Tours in Vietnam
- Explorer Tours
- Southern Vietnam Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Southern Vietnam
- Vietnam tours