South Iceland Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,579
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Adrienne Jack's review about another Iceland Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Very good in all respects. But I would have appreciated a more informative guide in relation to the geology we were viewing.
- Ansar's review about another Iceland Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Iceland travel organised wonderful group tour!!! My tour guide cum driver was julius he was fantastic and fabulous friendly guide and very knowledgeable personable.. our hotels quite comfortable and meals too... I’m very much satisfied in this Iceland... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2 : Reykjavik – South Coast
- Day 3: Vatnajokull National Park
- Day 4: Hekla Volcano – Gullfoss – Geysir – Thingvellir
- Day 5: Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
South Iceland Adventure
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayFeb 18, 2020to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayFeb 21, 2020from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayFeb 25, 2020to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayMar 10, 2020to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Keflavik5 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to Keflavik10+ seats left$66USD $1,579
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Keflavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Iceland Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $1,579 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1579 for South Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Iceland Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Iceland Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Blue Lagoon (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 23 km
- Myrdalsjokull (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Reynisdrangar Cliffs (Iceland)
- 2 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 67 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,579 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South Iceland Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours