- Our saving
- US $ 3,955
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- KevinWritten on May 23, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A very good introduction to Japan. Be aware that there is a fair bit of walking involved and the agenda is hurried at times because some venues and museums close early. I felt more time was needed in Hiroshima and less in Osaka.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Tokyo
- Day 2: Experience the spectacular Fire Ceremony and discover Tokyo’s temples and frenetic city streets
- Day 3: Explore Tokyo with the option to visit Hakone National Park for views of Mount Fuji
- Day 4: Travel by train to Matsumoto and discover the impressive Crow Castle
- Day 5: Meet the snow monkeys of Jigokudani and spend the night in Zenkoji Temple
- Day 6: Join the monks for morning prayers and explore the samurai district of Kanazawa
- Day 7: Free time in Kanazawa to try sushi at the Omichi Fish Market or discover the 'Ninja Temple'
- Day 8: Try sake in the old town of Takayama and stay in a family-run ryokan
- Day 9: Travel by train to Hiroshima and experience the poignant Peace Park and Peace Museum
- Day 10: Take the ferry to Miyajima Island, meet the tame deer and see the floating torii gate
- Day 11: Take the Bullet train to Kyoto and explore Nijo Castle
- Day 12: Free time to explore the Zen gardens, temples and geisha district of Kyoto
- Day 13: Continue discovering Kyoto before travelling to Osaka for a final night amongst the neon lights
- Day 14: Trip ends in Osaka
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$168USD $4,022
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$165USD $3,955
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to OsakaOnly 1 seat left$165USD $3,955
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Tokyo14 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$165USD $3,955
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$168USD $4,022
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$168USD $4,022
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Osaka4 seats left$174USD $4,166
- ThursdayMar 19, 2020from Tokyo14 DaysWednesdayApr 1, 2020to Osaka10+ seats left$174USD $4,166
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Tokyo14 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to OsakaOnly 1 seat left$179USD $4,301
- ThursdayMar 26, 2020from Tokyo14 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to OsakaOnly 1 seat left$174USD $4,166
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $3,955 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3955 for Simply Japan, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 169 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 70 km
- Jigokudani Monkey Park (Japan)
- 162 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 71 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 478 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 20 km
- Miyajima Island (Japan)
- 329 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 43 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,955 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,730 tours in Asia
- covered by 842 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Simply Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Simply Japan