Pu Luong Nature Reserve Discovery - Luxury Tour in 8 Days
- Hiking & Trekking
- Active Adventure
- Local Living
- Mountain Hikes
- Fully Guided
- In-depth Cultural
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Realistic Asia
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 70
- Operated in:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Explore the daily life of the Vietnamese countryside with Ba Vi Eco Tour
- Discover the authentic villages and rice fields of Pu Luong
- Enjoy the charming retreat's quiet environment and appealing panoramic views in Pu Luong
- Trek to the 300-year-old Kho Muong Village
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Hanoi Arrival
- Day 2 Hanoi - Bavi Eco Tour (B/L)
- Day 3 Hanoi - Travel to Pu Luong - Rafting Along Cham River (B)
- Day 4 Trekking to the Kho Muong Village (B/L)
- Day 5 Pu Luong - Back to Hanoi (B)
- Day 6 Cruise In The Most Picturesque Bay Of Vietnam - Ha Long Bay (B/L/D) - shared cruise
- Day 7 Morning In The Natural Wonder Of The World - Hanoi (B/L)
- Day 8 Time To Say Goodbye - Hanoi Departure (B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Realistic Asia
COMPANY OVERVIEW We are one of the leading tour operators in Vietnam and have been offering exceptional and memorable travel experiences in Southeast Asia since 2011. With our local knowledge, we are proud to provide an excellent service and a wide range of activities: from a one-day trip to long multi-country tours; and from a leisure beach break to trekking adventure in jungles. OUR STORY Our story started in 2011 as a small family business offering authentic trips around Vietnam. Our founder Hien Do has always had a passion for travel and a big love for her country, this inspired her to share the true beauty of Vietnam with others. Now Realistic Asia is a well-established tour operator arranging trips throughout South East Asia, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. But we still keep the spirit of a small family company treating our clients as our dearest friends. WHAT WE OFFER First-hand knowledge We are locals and know every corner of the destinations we offer. Our team personally checks all the accommodations you will stay in, all activities you will do, and all the places you will visit. We are continuously developing and looking for something new to offer, meeting the demand of any traveler. Our team is always ready to give comprehensive advice about trip planning to any part of Indochina. A passionate team Everyone in our company is a passionate traveler and loves what we are doing. You could expect creativity and deep destination knowledge in our tour itineraries. Our team will always be with you from your first request till the time you are back home from the trip. We also guarantee 24/7 support during your tour. High-Quality Service We are dedicated to offering the highest quality of service possible. We carefully select and regularly check all the accommodations, transport, and activities we offer. We have built a strong partnership with our suppliers to give you the best quality and price. Our experienced and regularly trained guides will take the best care of you. Personal Touch We operate on the customer-centric core and pay attention to the details. We are always available for you and dedicated to creating a perfect holiday. We carefully listen to and follow any special request from our travelers. Any trip from our catalog could be customized to meet your needs. Feel free to discuss with us your dream vacation, and we will make it.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- AAdam· January 13th, 2019I just felt like I found myself and all the things that matter to me after the trip! Thanks for wonderful arrangementRealistic Asia commented on this reviewHi Adam. We are pleased to hear that this trip brought you good things. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Realistic Asia.Trip date: February 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Thursday6 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Friday7 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$2,452$1,226
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Realistic Asia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Realistic Asia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Realistic Asia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Realistic Asia. Please familiarise yourself with the Realistic Asia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Vietnam
- Operators in Asia
- Pu Luong
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve Discovery - Luxury Tour in 8 Days Tours in Vietnam
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Pu Luong Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Local Living Tours
- Mountain Hikes Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Vietnam
- Pu Luong
- Vietnam tours