Gobi Desert & Jeep Safari In Mongolia
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: The Granite Mountains
- Day 2: Limestone Cliffs
- Day 3: The Gorge
- Day 4: Khongoryn Els Sand Dunes
- Day 5: Bayanzag's Flaming Cliffs
- Day 6: Ruins of Ongi Monastery
- Day 7: Return to Ulaanbaatar
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by TTRMongolia
Since our start in 2013, we constantly strive to improve our services for your ultimate adventure vacation. We look forward to traveling with you to Mongolia. We are a member of ATTA and TourRadar Also TTRMongolia is the main supporting organization of Mother Earth NGO ( Charitable orgonization of palliative care in Mongolia)Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- JPJohn· July 23rd, 2019The staff at TTR are lovely and very hospitable and accomodating. They did help make the experience more enjoyable and I would recommend them. There are a definitely a few things that could be improved though in terms of the actual tour. For... Show moreTTRMongolia commented on this reviewHello Dear John Thank you for your review and advice. We will follow your wonderful advice. Thank you for choosing us. Good luck with the next magnificent adventures. Best regard Team TTRMongoliaTrip date: July 2019
- Swarna· June 4th, 2019Wow just Wow! What a wonderful experience, from start to finish, it was wonderful. TTR Mongolia not only your tour agent they really do look after you like member of the family, airline I travel with lost my luggage but TTR Mongolia not only stepped in... Show moreTTRMongolia commented on this reviewHey Swarna You are my one of my loved customer. I hope to you like us :) Thank you for your wonderful review, we love you. Hey, you promised us that you will come back Naadam festival 2020. right? You must back to Mongolia, We promise that organize... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- TANIESHA· May 7th, 2019We both enjoyed the tour as we saw a lot in the short space of time. Since it was off season the gers were a mixture of good and not so good. We got off to a rough start but TTR and the guide made every effort to ensure that everyone was comfortable... Show moreTTRMongolia commented on this reviewToday have been a wonderful day. Because I read your wonderful impression. I'm really excited. It was getting to me the energy to try too hard work. I wish you all the magnificent adventures.Trip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday1 May, 2023Monday8 May, 2023English$1,680
- Tuesday2 May, 2023Tuesday9 May, 2023English$1,680
- Wednesday3 May, 2023Wednesday10 May, 2023English$1,680
- Thursday4 May, 2023Thursday11 May, 2023English$1,680
- Friday5 May, 2023Friday12 May, 2023English$1,680
- Saturday6 May, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023English$1,680
- Sunday7 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023English$1,680
- Monday8 May, 2023Monday15 May, 2023English$1,680
- Tuesday9 May, 2023Tuesday16 May, 2023English$1,680
- Wednesday10 May, 2023Wednesday17 May, 2023English$1,680
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMongolia
- Type EMongolia
- Type FMongolia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Mongolia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with TTRMongolia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TTRMongolia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "TTRMongolia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of TTRMongolia. Please familiarise yourself with the TTRMongolia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mongolia
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Mongolia from Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolia Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 8 days Mongolia
- Operators in Asia
- Gobi Desert
- Gobi Desert & Jeep Safari In Mongolia Tours in Mongolia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Gobi Desert Tours
- Mongolia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Gobi Desert
- Mongolia tours