Simply Vietnam by Realistic Asia - Hanoi / Ninh Binh / Halong Bay / Ho Chi Minh
- Tour Operator:
- Realistic Asia
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 95
- Operated in:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta
- Fall in love with the mix of new and old in charming Hanoi
- Take a boat ride through the breathtaking landscapes of Ninh Binh
- Cruise to the most picturesque bay in the country, Halong
- Embark on a sail along the marvelous Mekong Delta River
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome To Vietnam - Hanoi Arrival
- Day 2: Meet The Charming Capital Of Vietnam (B/L)- group tour
- Day 3: Explore The Lost World in Hoa Lu And Tam Coc (B/L) - group tour
- Day 4: Excursion To The Natural Wonder Of The World - Halong Bay Cruise (B/L/D)
- Day 5: Morning In The Most Famous Bay - Flight To Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
- Day 6: Sailing Through Mekong Delta (B/L) - group tour
- Day 7: Biggest Farewell And Warmest Thank You - Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Realistic Asia
COMPANY OVERVIEW We are one of the leading tour operators in Vietnam and have been offering exceptional and memorable travel experiences in Southeast Asia since 2011. With our local knowledge, we are proud to provide an excellent service and a wide range of activities: from a one-day trip to long multi-country tours; and from a leisure beach break to trekking adventure in jungles. OUR STORY Our story started in 2011 as a small family business offering authentic trips around Vietnam. Our founder Hien Do has always had a passion for travel and a big love for her country, this inspired her to share the true beauty of Vietnam with others. Now Realistic Asia is a well-established tour operator arranging trips throughout South East Asia, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. But we still keep the spirit of a small family company treating our clients as our dearest friends. WHAT WE OFFER First-hand knowledge We are locals and know every corner of the destinations we offer. Our team personally checks all the accommodations you will stay in, all activities you will do, and all the places you will visit. We are continuously developing and looking for something new to offer, meeting the demand of any traveler. Our team is always ready to give comprehensive advice about trip planning to any part of Indochina. A passionate team Everyone in our company is a passionate traveler and loves what we are doing. You could expect creativity and deep destination knowledge in our tour itineraries. Our team will always be with you from your first request till the time you are back home from the trip. We also guarantee 24/7 support during your tour. High-Quality Service We are dedicated to offering the highest quality of service possible. We carefully select and regularly check all the accommodations, transport, and activities we offer. We have built a strong partnership with our suppliers to give you the best quality and price. Our experienced and regularly trained guides will take the best care of you. Personal Touch We operate on the customer-centric core and pay attention to the details. We are always available for you and dedicated to creating a perfect holiday. We carefully listen to and follow any special request from our travelers. Any trip from our catalog could be customized to meet your needs. Feel free to discuss with us your dream vacation, and we will make it.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- EHElena holle· March 21st, 2023Automatically translated. View in EnglishRate this translationAutomatic translation available in English. View in EnglishDie Reise war top organisiert. Alles hat hervorragend funktioniert und unsere Ansprechpartnerin war sehr hilfsbereit... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewLiebe Elena, vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Es freut uns sehr, dass Sie und Matthias eine tolle Zeit in Vietnam hatten. Ihr beide wart die sehr höflichen, sympathischen Kunden und es war uns eine Ehre, Euch auf der Reise zu begleiten. Wir wünschen Euch... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- Lyle· February 17th, 2020All guides were outstanding. They were knowledgeable and patient. The way they introduced was straightforward.Realistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Lyle Allis, We can choose good tour guides partially thanks to reviews from travellers. We highly appreciate your time in giving us feedbacks. Hope to be your companion in further trips. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: November 2019
- Carter· February 17th, 2020Ninh Binh trip was great. Our guide was excellent to manage all things. There were many chill and calm activities to do like boat trips, cycling through the rice fields, visiting temples, et. The area was peaceful, quiet and relaxing. Not many cars and... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Carter Allis, We are pleased to know that you had a good time in Vietnam. We will let David know your words. We hope for more chances to bring you a great trip. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: November 2019
- Amalia· February 16th, 2020We extended two days for a private trip to Sapa. We intended to take a private car but was suggested to take a sharing bus instead to save the budget. They’re right. The bus was convenient even though the distance was quite long. About 5 hours but we... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Amalia Hawkins, Thanks for your time to send a detailed review to us. We are inspired by your sincere words a lot. We will attempt to meet your requirements better in the next trip. Best regards, Realistic Asia Team.Trip date: December 2019
- Amanda· February 15th, 2020Overall was good. I am thankful for your effort to help me whenever I contacted.Realistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Amanda Ames, We would like to thank you for your trust to prompt update on your issues. We are ready to be of any assistance. We are looking forward to good fortune to be your future agent. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: January 2020
- Aleta· February 13th, 2020The first hotel was not clean. The washroom has a lot of hair on the floor. After we reported, we had a free upgrade to better room as a compensation. They remained it for call 2 as well. Good listener. We felt fine after all. Realistic Asia even... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Aleta Palma, We are sorry for any inconvenience you pumped into during the trip. We hope that our adjustment has minimized your problems. We will try our hardest to bring you the best services. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: December 2019
- Alvin· February 13th, 2020We changed Hoa Lu into Bai Dinh day tour. We had a wonderful time visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda and a relaxing boat ride in Trang An. The guide was helpful, brought us so much info and personal insights about the places. Thank David for updating my trip... Show moreRealistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Alvin Cover, We are pleased to know that you had a good time in Vietnam. We will let David know your words. We hope for more chances to bring you a great trip. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: December 2019
- Amber· February 12th, 2020We took mekong trip for two days and overnight in mekong lodge. Everything was great, staff, service, view, food, etc. Highly recommend it.Realistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Amber Clyburn, We are pleased to know that you had a good time in Vietnam. We hope for more chances to bring you a great trip. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: November 2019
- Beverly· February 10th, 2020Mekong day trip is a must-visit place when you go to Hochi Minh City. A great experience you also get to see the village life and enjoy some local activities.Realistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Beverly Alexander, We are pleased to know that you had a good time in Vietnam. We hope for more chances to bring you a great trip. Best regards, Realistic Asia team.Trip date: September 2019
- Brett· February 7th, 2020We wish we had time in Hoi An. My friends said that it’s worth to visit. Everything was well- organized. Next time, I will choose Realistic Asia to arrange everything covering Hoi An as well.Realistic Asia commented on this reviewDear Brett Gause, Thanks for your trust. We hope to be your future agent to meet your request. Best regards, Realistic Asia.Trip date: January 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -50%Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Monday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
- -50%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, RussianMultiple Room Types$1,398$699
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Realistic Asia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Realistic Asia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Realistic Asia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Realistic Asia. Please familiarise yourself with the Realistic Asia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam Explorer
- Small group tour
- 7 days Vietnam
- From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Simply Vietnam by Realistic Asia - Hanoi / Ninh Binh / Halong Bay / Ho Chi Minh Tours in Vietnam
- Explorer Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Vietnam tours