- Our saving
- US $ 1,707
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- CCatherineWalkerWritten on December 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love Italy and I love walking, so the Sacred Walks holiday really appealed to me and I wasn’t disappointed. The guides are not only knowledgeable about the area, they actually live there and they are passionate about all it has to offer. The holiday... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Rome and depart for Sulmona
- Day 2: Day Trip to Scanno
- Day 3: Decontra
- Day 4: Decontra
- Day 5: Decontra and guided visit to the hermitage of Santo Spirito
- Day 6: Decontra and Hike to hermitage of San Giovanni
- Day 7: Calascio and visit to Bominaco
- Day 8: Calascio
- Day 9: Calascio
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Rome9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$71USD $1,707
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Rome9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$71USD $1,707
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Rome9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$71USD $1,707
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Rome9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$71USD $1,707
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Sacred Walks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,707 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1707 for Sacred Walks, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sacred Walks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sacred Walks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 120 km
- Sulmona (Italy)
- 17 km
- Scanno (Italy)
- 40 km
- Decontra (Italy)
- 15 km
- Majella National Park (Italy)
- 36 km
- Bominaco (Italy)
- 10 km
- Calascio (Italy)
- 110 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,707 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sacred Walks via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sacred Walks