La Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel
- Get the most out of La Tomatina
- Participate in tomato-throwing mayhem
- Attend exclusive pre and after parties
- Explore modern and brilliant Valencia
- Rather Poor
- ClareWritten on November 7, 20164.0 - Good
The whole experience was very organised and extremely fun! Only advise if you are going to ride out the fight near the ham pole, either get past it or be on the side of the street with the pole. I was on the other side of the street and when the trucks were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Clare. Great to hear you enjoyed your time in Valencia and at La Tomatina. It sure is busy down round the pole where the ham is. You are correct that it can be a little less busy at the far ends of the street.
- SimaWritten on August 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had so much fun. I really felt like I got a top notch package. We got to go to Umbraccle in the City of Sciences. The venue was probably the most beautiful I've ever seen. Then LA Tomatina was a smooth sailing. Then the after party was incredible. I... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tuesday - Check into hotel - Tour briefing and Welcome party
- Day 2 - Wednesday - The Big Day - La Tomatina
- Day 3 - Thursday - Departure Day
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Valencia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this PP Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for La Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and PP Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for PP Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Valencia (Spain)
- 36 km
- Bunol (Spain)
- 36 km
- Valencia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on La Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel