Tour de Grand Gourmet
- Our saving
- US $ 996
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: : Own transport to Beechworth (3+ hours north east of Melbourne). Option to add transfers from Wangaratta station or Albury airport. Overnight in Beechworth + dinner
- Day 2: : Full breakfast, then cycle via the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail to Milawa+ wine tastings + lunch. Overnight in Milawa + dinner. Cycling distance 32kms.
- Day 3: : Full breakfast, then cycle via the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail to Myrtleford + farm gates + winery lunch. Overnight in Myrtleford + dinner. 42kms.
- Day 4: : Full cafe breakfast, cycle via the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail to Bright + farm gates + winery lunch. Overnight in Bright + dinner. Cycling 30kms.
- Day 5: : Full breakfast + optional ride to Harrretville (50kms return) or other local rides. Bus collection with bikes, luggage and purchases and transfer back to Beechworth.
- Day 1: - optional cycle around Beechworth (10km flat and/or short hills)
- Day 2: - 32kms consisting of downhill (20km) and flat (12km).
- Day 3: - 42km consisting of downhill (7km), flat (25km) and gradual uphill (10km)
- Day 4: - 30km flat
- Day 5: - 50km Uphill to Harrretville (300m meters), downhill return, or choose other rides.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Tour de Grand Gourmet
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Beechworth0 seats left$42USD $996Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Beechworth5 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Beechworth10+ seats left$42USD $996
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Beechworth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Tour de Vines booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $996 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $996 for Tour de Grand Gourmet, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tour de Vines will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tour de Vines : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Beechworth (Australia)
- 24 km
- Milawa (Australia)
- 13 km
- Wangaratta (Australia)
- 43 km
- Myrtleford (Australia)
- 28 km
- Bright (Australia)
- 48 km
- Beechworth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $996 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour de Grand Gourmet via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,290 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours