Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
- Tonle Sap Lake
- Banteay Srei
- Angkor Thom
- Ta Prohm
- Angkor Wat
- Learn the dark history of Khmer Rouge in Phnom Penh
- Admire the awe-inspiring Khmer temples of Angkor
- Cruise to visit the floating village of Chong Kneas
Start in Phnom Penh and end in Siem Reap! With the discovery tour Cambodia Highlights, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Phnom Penh, Cambodia and 14 other destinations in Cambodia. Cambodia Highlights includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join tour in Phnom Penh
Start point Silver River Hotel, Hotel reception, 37 Street 172, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 17:00
- Day 2: Discover the sights of Phnom Penh
- Day 3: Free day in Phnom Penh; optional visit to Silk Island
- Day 4: Drive to Siem Reap; cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Day 5: From Siem Reap, explore Angkor temples with sunset
- Day 6: From Siem Reap, explore Angkor Thom
- Day 7: From Siem Reap, explore Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat
Day 8: Tour ends in Siem Reap
End point MotherHome Inn, Hotel reception, Tapul Village, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Bakheng Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- PPeterVoss· February 11, 2020An excellent introduction to a fascinating countryExplore! commented on this reviewThank you Peter and we are delighted that you enjoyed the trip and this wonderful country. The Explore TeamTrip date: January 2020
- LLynseyPatterson· December 04, 2019This was a great introduction to Cambodia. We saw the contrast between the cities and the countryside on our journey between Phnom Pehn and Siam Reap. Our guide Vutha was excellent, providing us with detailed information at the Angkor temples and... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and praise for Vutha. Glad you had a great trip!Trip date: November 2019
- MMay· November 19, 2019DO IT!!!! For me it was the most special holiday of my lifetime.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your trip!Trip date: October 2019
- ACatherine· May 17, 2019It is Explore's usual high standard. They made our life easy by taking care of things including tips. This is my 6th trip and we will probably book with Explore again. I would say that the Killing Fields and Genocide museum were pretty hard hitting. I... Show moreTrip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AEmma· May 17, 2019We should have arrived at Angkor Wat earlier to see the sunrise. We were unable to get a good spot to watch it because of the crowds already there. I had a fantastic time on this trip. The group, guide and country were all fabulous. I am now planning... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and feedback.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AVanessa· May 17, 2019Will definitely be looking at booking another trip with Explore. Had an amazing time in Cambodia, felt the trip was well organised & even when I went off on my own for 2nd week to the beach the Vidotour manager Mr Chantha gave me his card to call him if... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and praise. Glad you had a nice trip.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AKerry· May 17, 2019I would have benefitted from some pre trip reading etc (beyond a guide book) and it would be good to have some reading / film recommendations or suggestions to help prepare for the trip ... from previous travelers perhaps?Explore! commented on this reviewThat is a great suggestion. I find everything is more interesting and easier to sink in when you have an idea of it already. Thanks for your review and feedback. Glad you had a nice trip.Trip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AAndrew· May 17, 2019Great trip and thank you Explore team for helping me when I missed my flight. Your response was superb.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and praise. Glad you had a nice trip!Trip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- AEleanor· May 17, 2019Thank you very much, a great trip to an amazing location. I had a great week.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you had a nice trip.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- SSimon· April 01, 2019Very enjoyable holiday experience. Thank youExplore! commented on this reviewGreat! we are so pleased you enjoyed it.Trip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
From Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayOct 23, 2020FridayOct 30, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$970
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayNov 13, 2020FridayNov 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$970
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayNov 20, 2020FridayNov 27, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$970
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayNov 27, 2020FridayDec 4, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$970
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayDec 25, 2020FridayJan 1, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$970
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJan 29, 2021FridayFeb 5, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,020
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayFeb 5, 2021FridayFeb 12, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,020
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayFeb 26, 2021FridayMar 5, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,020
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMar 12, 2021FridayMar 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,020
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMar 19, 2021FridayMar 26, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,020
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar