- Our saving
- US $ 1,392
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit one of the best-preserved Roman provincial towns
- Discover the awe-inspiring 'Rose Red City' of Petra
- Spend the night camping on sand dunes and canyons
- Venture through the desert from Lawrence of Arabia
- Float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join tour in Amman
Start point Toledo Hotel, Hotel reception, Amman, Jordan 19:00
- Day 2: Visit Roman Jerash and mosaic-clad Madaba
- Day 3: To Petra; explore Shobak and Kerak Castles en route
- Day 4: Explore the magnificent 'rose-red city' of Petra
- Day 5: In Petra; chance to trek up the Royal Tombs
- Day 6: Four wheel drive adventure in the Wadi Rum desert
- Day 7: Free time in Aqaba; chance to snorkel in the Red Sea
- Day 8: Float on the Dead Sea before heading back to Amman
Day 9: Tour ends in Amman
End point Toledo Hotel, Hotel reception, Amman, Jordan 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SuePalmerWritten on June 8, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fabulous tour. Great mix of history with a knowledgeable guide and a little relaxation at the end. A trip full of wow moments packed into a small countryReview collected by Explore!
- PPeterValentineWritten on May 29, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Jordan itself was superb and our guide was exceptional. The problems are with Explore as a company as the service we received was shockingly bad as each of the 3 hotels we were supposed to stay in were substituted for much inferior ones. I have taken this... Read more
- IIreneGosneyWritten on May 22, 20193.0 - Average
A great country to visit. The sights mare amazing. However the hotels were disappointing. The first coach we used had a broken seat and was quite tired. The second coach was newer and more comfortable.Show detailed ratingsExplore! commented on this reviewHi Irene, thank you for your comments and its lovely to read that overall you enjoyed your time in Jordan. I am however sorry to hear that the first coach was not to the standard that we would expect - I can assure you that this has been raised under no uncertain terms, yet I’m pleased that the second coach was more comfortable.
- JJeremyWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A very enjoyable trip,Review collected by Explore!
- JJJohn JamesWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A great trip!Review collected by Explore!
- RRobertWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tripReview collected by Explore!
- FFionaWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our night in the Bedouin. Amp was a bit flat. Fortunately one of the group knew about the stars so we were able to look at the heavens. I was hoping for some local music or singing similar to that on the Morrrocan trip I did with ExploreReview collected by Explore!
- SSaraWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip if not exhausting. Varied, the only comment we arrived at the dead sea in the heat of the day so some did not participate. I can understand why with the travelling but it was just too hot and no shade.Review collected by Explore!
- RRosemaryWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was great, in large part due to the leader Moayad. This was our first holiday with Explore. It won't be our last!Review collected by Explore!
- LLindaWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Have always enjoyed explore trips and hope to enjoy many more.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Travelling alone can take you out of your comfort zone
- Welcome to Explore
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Amman0 seats left$33USD $1,638Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Amman10+ seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Amman4 seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Amman9 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Amman4 seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Amman10+ seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Amman6 seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to AmmanOnly 1 seat left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Amman9 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Amman10+ seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Amman9 seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Amman9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Amman10+ seats left$279$1,671-17%USD $1,392
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Amman.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $1,392 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1392 for Jordan Discovery, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amman (Jordan)
- 36 km
- Jerash (Jordan)
- 64 km
- Madaba (Jordan)
- 31 km
- Amman (Jordan)
- 90 km
- Kerak (Jordan)
- 75 km
- Shobak (Jordan)
- 24 km
- Petra (Jordan)
- 82 km
- Wadi Rum (Jordan)
- 41 km
- Aqaba (Jordan)
- 230 km
- Dead Sea (Jordan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,392 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,458 tours in Asia
- covered by 827 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Jordan Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Jordan Discovery