Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Fall in love with the sunrise from the Taj Mahal
- Spot birdlife from a traditional cycle rickshaw|
- Explore the Amber Fort in the infamous pink city
- Wander through the winding market lanes of Old Delhi|
- Discover a typical rural village and stay in a heritage fort
Day 1: Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
Start point Hotel Jivitesh, Hotel Reception, # 11,Pusa Road,Opposite Metro Pillar Number.87, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India 12:30
- Day 2: Old Delhi sightseeing by rickshaw; drive to Agra and visit the Agra Fort
- Day 3: Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal. Visit Keoladeo Ghana National Park. Continue to Ranthambore by train
- Day 4: In Karauli. Walk through town with afternoon camel cart ride to Karauli Fort
- Day 5: Drive to Pachewar, heritage hotel. Afternoon visit to village.
- Day 6: Full day in Pachewar, rural Rajasthan. Village walk, cooking lesson and farm visit.
- Day 7: Drive to Jaipur, afternoon tour of the Pink City.
- Day 8: Full day in Jaipur. Visit the Amber Palace and Fortress.
- Day 9: Return to Delhi stopping at Samode Palace outside Jaipur for camel cart tour and lunch.
Day 10: Trip ends in New Delhi
End point Mandawa Haveli, Hotel reception, Near Sonthaliya Gate, Mandawa, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333704, India 09:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ASimonMay 17, 2019My wife, my son and I had such a fantastic time on this tour. It has certainly whetted our appetite for exploring more of this beautiful country. I cannot stress enough what a difference having Bhanu as our Tour Leader made. He turned a special trip... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AShirleyMay 17, 2019A mesmerising trip! Pretty much the perfect balance for me as a first time visitor to India. Prem our guide was very knowledgable; respectful and took great care of us. I think we had a butvuf a “sugar coated” version of India, but it has given me a... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APeterMay 17, 2019I may have not seen information about money.Using Bancomats in India even with a prepaid card was very expensive so changing cash would have been much cheaper. We also had problems in paying a large amount for a taxi fare in Rupees because we hadn't... Show moreTrip date: December 2017Review collected by Explore!
- ARobertMay 17, 2019The trip was great with so many things to see and do. Maybe a little more free time would enhance the experience.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AKathrynMay 17, 2019A great time with an experienced and lovely guide.Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Family India Golden Triangle Adventure (Summer Itinerary)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- April 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJul 5, 2020from New Delhi10 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to Jaipur10+ seats leftUSD $1,210Sharing a twin room
- SundayJul 26, 2020from New Delhi10 DaysTuesdayAug 4, 2020to Jaipur10+ seats leftUSD $1,210Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 9, 2020from New Delhi10 DaysTuesdayAug 18, 2020to Jaipur10+ seats leftUSD $1,210Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- Explore Family video
- Explore India