Cycle Seville to Porto
- Our saving
- US $ 1,352
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the terracotta wonders of impressive Seville
- Wander past the beautiful wine producing Douro valley
- Visit the UNESCO city famous for its wine, Porto
- Indulge in white and red port at the Sandeman Bodega|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Seville, one of Spain's finest cities
Start point Hotel Macarena, Hotel Reception, Calle San Juan de Ribera, 2, 41009 Sevilla, Spain 18:00
- Day 2: Cycle through a landscape of cork oak estates to UNESCO listed Elvas
- Day 3: Scenic ride criss-crossing the border to medieval hill-top village Marvao
- Day 4: Cycle to the Spanish city of Alcántara and its impressive Roman bridge
- Day 5: Cycle the hinterland of Extremadura to the Sierra de Gata Mountains
- Day 6: Ride through the Sierra de Gata Mountains to Aldea del Obispo
- Day 7: Douro Valley train ride. Explore Porto and celebrate with some Port tasting
Day 8: Trip ends in Porto
End point Moov Hotel Porto Centro, Hotel reception, Praça da Batalha 32, 4000-101 Porto, Portugal 09:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDavidParkesWritten on May 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour averages about 80 km per day with most days having significant climbs so it is a tour for people who are looking for a challenging ride. The itinerary was excellent with a real variety of country roads and beautiful scenery. The riding was great... Read more
- MMichaelWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Leave the end of the trip as free time in Porto, there is plenty to do there. Make sure people are aware of the grade of cycling. you need to able to ride 80k with some significant climbs.Review collected by Explore!
- PPaulineWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think the tour is graded about right - as the elements (wind, rain,cold, heat) can make the 88kms a day more difficult. The ascent on the last day is challenging. Most of our group were regular cyclists and found it challenging at times but it was worth... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- TTimothyWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The bikes were fine, but made the riding harder as heavy. It was 50miles per day, but was the equivalent of 70m on a racing bike, which would have been suitable for this trip.Review collected by Explore!
- DDudleyWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really excellent trip but most certainly challenging. The train journey down the Douro valley was a welcome relaxation at the end of the trip.Review collected by Explore!
- AAhsanWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent holiday, lovely quietroads, some work involved, really first rate accommodation. Highly enjoyableReview collected by Explore!
- KKevinWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip. Very tiring but the quality of the hotels made it easy to recover.Review collected by Explore!
- SStephenWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the entire trip, one of the best holidays I've been on.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
Cycle Seville to Porto
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Seville8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Porto7 seats left$271$1,624-17%USD $1,352
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Seville8 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Porto0 seats left$32USD $1,592Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Seville8 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Porto10+ seats left$271$1,624-17%USD $1,352
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Seville is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2019 the full payment of $1,352 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1352 for Cycle Seville to Porto, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seville (Spain)
- 254 km
- Marvao (Portugal)
- 56 km
- Alcantara (Spain)
- 110 km
- Aldea del Obispo (Spain)
- 162 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,352 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,601 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Seville to Porto via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle Seville to Porto