Ultimate Cambodian Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat
- Kampong Som
- Day 1 Phnom Penh
- Day 2 Phnom Penh (1B)
- Day 3 Phnom Penh/Battambang (1B)
- Day 4 Battambang/Siem Reap
- Day 5 Siem Reap (1B)
- Day 6 Siem Reap (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Siem Reap/Kratié (1B)
- Day 8 Kratié/Kampong Cham (1B)
- Day 9 Kampong Cham/Kampot
- Day 10 Kampot (1B)
- Day 11 Kampot/Koh Rong (1B)
- Day 12 Koh Rong
- Day 13 Koh Rong/Phnom Penh
- Day 14 Phnom Penh (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAnne-Maree Brennan· June 2nd, 2022Fun times, great cultural experiences and love the G for good experiences and happy to see G Adventures helping underprivileged people, keep up the fantastic work!Trip date: May 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- Garth· April 7th, 2020Savaun was outstanding, great local knowledge and a really good fella to travel with. Nothinhg was a problem .Trip date: October 2019
- Anonymous· August 29th, 2019My friend and I have travelled with GA on many other tours and this one ranks amongst the best. We were fortunate to be with a great group of people who all joined in. 'Jack' is obviously passionate about what he does and he shared that passion with us... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewJack is a Champ - thanks for sharing this!Trip date: August 2019
- APADRIA· August 26th, 2019Great tour, excellent guide, some hotels were not at the expected level.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Adria!Trip date: August 2019
- HHannahBaty· August 21st, 2019I had an excellent trip around Cambodia with a lovely group. Our guide Cheak was excellent and made sure we were always happy and gave us information about all of activities and places we visited. I couldn’t have asked for a better guide!G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Hannah!Trip date: August 2019
- KKeith· August 21st, 2019Cambodia has a lot to offer! A great tour with a mix of history, exploration and adventure. Cheak is an exceptional tour guide who loves his job and is great at what he does. Highly recommend!G Adventures commented on this reviewCambodia is amazing! Thanks for sharing Keith.Trip date: August 2019
- JJessicaDover· August 21st, 2019Loved the tour! Check was enthusiastic, fun and considerateG Adventures commented on this reviewGlad to heat it - thanks Jessica.Trip date: August 2019
- Senor· June 23rd, 2019Good tour overall. Definitely hit the areas you need in Cambodia in the two weeks covering: History, sightseeing, wildlife, activities and food. Finishing off with a couple days on the Island was great. The bus used had some mechanical issues but I... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for this Daniel!Trip date: June 2019
- RRay· April 7th, 2019Kimhoun is an excellent guide and did everything possible to make our holiday perfect!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thank you Ray!Trip date: March 2019
- Cristina· March 30th, 2019What a wonderful experience! Kim Houn is an awesome, knowledgeable, entertaining and caring guide. He made sure we all got to try everything that Cambodia has to offer and went way above & beyond the call of duty to give us the best experience we could... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewOur world deserves more you. Thank you Cristina.Trip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Friday5 May, 2023English$1,699$1,274
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 May, 2023Friday19 May, 2023English$1,549$1,316
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023English$1,549$1,316Book With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023English$1,699$1,4440% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Friday18 Aug, 2023English$1,699$1,4440% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Sep, 2023Friday22 Sep, 2023English$1,549$1,3160% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Oct, 2023Friday27 Oct, 2023English$1,699$1,4440% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Oct, 2023Friday10 Nov, 2023English$1,699$1,4440% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Nov, 2023Friday17 Nov, 2023English$1,8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Nov, 2023Friday1 Dec, 2023English$1,8490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type ACambodia
- Type BCambodia
- Type CCambodia
- Type ECambodia
- Type FCambodia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Cambodia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Cambodia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Cambodia
- Cambodia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Cambodia from Phnom Penh
- Cambodia Active Adventure
- 14 days Cambodia
- Operators in Asia
- Ultimate Cambodian Adventure Tours in Cambodia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Cambodia Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Cambodia tours