Taste of Turkey Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Serendipity Tours Turkey
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: SUNDAY, DAY 1- ISTANBUL (World Heritage Site) – GALLIPOLI – DARDANELLES – CANAKKALE
- Day 2: MONDAY, DAY 2 – TROY (World Heritage Site) – PERGAMON (World Heritage Site) – KUSADASI
- Day 3: TUESDAY, DAY 3 – EPHESUS (World Heritage Site) – SELCUK – KUSADASI
- Day 4: WEDNESDAY, DAY 4 – APHRODISIAS(World Heritage Site) – LAODICEIA – PAMUKKALE (World Heritage Site)
- Day 5: THURSDAY, DAY 5 – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (World Heritage Site)
- Day 6: FRIDAY, DAY 6 – CAPPADOCIA (World Heritage Site)
- Day 7: SATURDAY, DAY 7 – CAPPADOCIA (World Heritage Site) – ISTANBUL
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Serendipity Tours Turkey
Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely”. Many travelers experience serendipity while visiting this country. In Turkey great history, culture, friendly people, delicious cuisine and splendid natural beauty combine to give the traveler the best fortune of all: experiences that enrich a lifetime. Serendipity tours is a fully licensed Travel Agency and tour operator, established by Australian educated licensed professional tour guides. We operate our programs in our own unique ‘Serendipity’ style. We visit the world-famous historical sites of Turkey, stroll through local markets, have a glass of tea ‘in the Turkish way’ in local tea houses, experience cultural interactions with friendly Turkish people. We specialize in cultural, archaeological, historical, and ecological tours. You will introduced to indigenous flora and wildflowers of Turkey.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JGJennifer· September 24th, 2021I can't think of anything negative to say about this trip. I hope our guide keeps his word and we're able to do another tour with him in 2022. After the experience my party agreed the tour was of awesome value and we almost felt guilty for having such a... Show moreTrip date: September 2021
- MMMaria· September 19th, 2021We have traveled a lot and Serendipity Tours Turkey have been the most professional and best value for money tour we have done, the bar has been set very high. The accommodation was fantastic, the vehicle provided was top of the range and came with a... Show moreTrip date: September 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday16 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday23 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday30 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday7 May, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday14 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday21 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday28 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,990
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CTurkey
- Type ETurkey
- Type FTurkey
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Serendipity Tours Turkey . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Serendipity Tours Turkey will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Serendipity Tours Turkey " tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Serendipity Tours Turkey . Please familiarise yourself with the Serendipity Tours Turkey payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Turkey
- Turkey Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Turkey from Istanbul
- Turkey In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 7 days Turkey
- Operators in Europe
- Taste of Turkey Tour Tours in Turkey
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Western Turkey Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Western Turkey
- Turkey tours