15 -Day Classical Tour of India : Memories to Last a Lifetime
- Tour Operator:
- IHCT Heritage & Adventure Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 9 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Ranthambore National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 New Delhi
- Day 2 New Delhi
- Day 3 New Delhi - Agra
- Day 4 Agra - Jaipur
- Day 5 Jaipur - Samode - Kalwar
- Day 6 Jaipur - Amer
- Day 7 Jaipur - Ranthambore
- Day 8 Ranthambore -Kishangarh
- Day 9 Kishangarh - Pushkar
- Day 10 Kishangarh - Bijaipur
- Day 11 Bijaipur
- Day 12 Udaipur
- Day 13 Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh
- Day 14 Udaipur -
- Day 15 Udaipur - New Delhi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by IHCT Heritage & Adventure Tours
I have been into heritage and adventure tourism since 1998. I also own and operate two boutique heritage hotels in Rajasthan, India and an eco-resort that grows organic fruit, vegetables and cereals. From this resort camel and horse and bullock-cart safaris are conducted. I lead yoga and meditation camps. Students from 20 countries stay on this 70-acre tented accommodation resort under my unique yoga-for-peace and sports-for-peace projects for two weeks. My wife who is a partner in my business and holds classes on India's famed slow food cooking. I am chairman of the committees on hospitality and wildlife of PHDCCI - India's oldest chamber of commerce and industry.Read more
- Overall RatingAverage
- AccommodationRather poor
- FoodRather poor
- ARAnna· December 15th, 2018Accommodation was not of the standard as listed in the itinerary, especially at Agra and Delhi. In Delhi I could not leave the accommodation in the morning as the bill had not been paid by the tour provider. The tour provider mixed up dates for... Show moreIHCT Heritage & Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThe guest wanted a change in the itinerary : she wanted to see the Pushkar Animal Fair on the 23rd November. We organized that without charging anything extra although it cost us USD 125.00 . She also wanted to stay at Gandharva Resort which was... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 Apr, 2023Thursday4 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday4 May, 2023Thursday18 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday15 May, 2023Monday29 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday31 May, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,250
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Jun, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2500% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Jul, 2023Monday31 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2500% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Indian RupeeIndia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndia
- Type EIndia
- Type FIndia
- Type DIndia
- Type MIndia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with IHCT Heritage & Adventure Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and IHCT Heritage & Adventure Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "IHCT Heritage & Adventure Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- India from New Delhi
- India In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 15 days India
- Operators in Asia
- 15 -Day Classical Tour of India : Memories to Last a Lifetime Tours in India
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Northern India Tours
- India Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Safari Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern India
- India tours