The Way of St James - Fisterra Epilogue
- Our saving
- US $ 419
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Santiago de Compostela and end in Muxia! With the hiking & trekking tour The Way of St James - Fisterra Epilogue, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Santiago de Compostela, Spain and 7 other destinations in Spain. The Way of St James - Fisterra Epilogue is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1. Arrival at Santiago and Stage 1: Santiago de Compostela - Negreira (21,3 km).
Start point Once you arrive in Santiago, start your walk in the Camino, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain 08:00 - 10:00
- Day 2. Stage 2: Negreira - Olveiroa (33,2 km).
- Day 3. Stage 3: Olveiroa - Fisterra (32 km)
- Day 4. Stage 4: Fisterra - Muxia (29 km)
- Day 5. Breakfast in Muxia and end of services.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Way of St James - Fisterra Epilogue
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Santiago de Compostela5 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Muxia10+ seats left$13USD $419
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santiago de Compostela is the starting point and Muxia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Uncommon Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $419 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $419 for The Way of St James - Fisterra Epilogue, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Uncommon Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uncommon Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 84 km.
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- 16 km
- Negreira (Spain)
- 25 km
- Olveiroa (Spain)
- 12 km
- Cee (Spain)
- 1 km
- Corcubion (Spain)
- 7 km
- Fisterra (Spain)
- 10 km
- Santo Estevo de Lires (Spain)
- 12 km
- Muxia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $419 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Way of St James - Fisterra Epilogue via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,055 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours