Tour of Romania starting from Budapest
- Our saving
- US $ 1,528
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Budapest and end in Bucharest! With the in-depth cultural tour Tour of Romania starting from Budapest, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Bucharest and through Budapest, Hungary and 12 other destinations in Europe. Tour of Romania starting from Budapest is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- VZVictorWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentI would like to thank to Andrew for all the insights about Romania. Great trip, highly recommend it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 | Budapest - Oradea
- Day 2 | Oradea – Turda Salt Mine – Cluj
- Day 3 | Cluj – Bistrita – Voronet Painted Monastery – Gura Humorului
- Day 4 |Gura Humorului – Sucevița Monastery – Piatra Neamț
- Day 5 | Piatra Neamț – Bicaz – Sighișoara
- Day 6 | Sighișoara – Viscri – Bran Castle – Brașov
- Day 7 | Brașov – Sinaia – Bucharest
- Day 8 | Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tour of Romania starting from Budapest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Budapest8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Bucharest5 seats left$47USD $1,528
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rolandia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $1,528 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1528 for Tour of Romania starting from Budapest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rolandia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rolandia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,170 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 222 km
- Oradea (Romania)
- 153 km
- Turda (Romania)
- 28 km
- Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- 206 km
- Bistrita (Romania)
- 74 km
- Gura Humorului (Romania)
- 79 km
- Piatra Neamt (Romania)
- 144 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 29 km
- Viscri (Romania)
- 64 km
- Bran (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,528 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour of Romania starting from Budapest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tour of Romania starting from Budapest