Iguassu & Beyond
- Our saving
- US $ 1,855
- Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Buenos Aires
- Day 2: Buenos Aires/Iguaçu Falls (1B)
- Day 3: Iguaçu Falls (1B)
- Day 4: Iguaçu Falls/Paraty (1B)
- Day 5: Paraty (1B)
- Day 6: Paraty/Ilha Grande (1B)
- Day 7: Ilha Grande (1B)
- Day 8: Ilha Grande/Rio de Janeiro (1B)
- Day 9: Rio de Janeiro (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ChrisWritten on October 11, 20194.0 - Good
Tour takes you to places that other tours don't, which are well worth seeing. Seb, our CEO did a fantastic job of making sure we had a great tour. Some of the accommodation wasn't great but it was of the standard expect for this type of tourShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it - thanks ChrisReview collected by G Adventures
- NaomiWritten on September 8, 20194.0 - Good
Really nice tour. Saw quite a lot but didn't feel rushed. Visited all the places you would expect to in that part of the world. Transport all was very smooth and efficient. CEO was helpful and friendly. Do note that the tour doesn't include any time at all... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the balanced feedback here Naomi.Review collected by G Adventures
- IbnulWritten on August 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great tour, all lovely sites to see with a knowledgable guide. Thanks IbnulShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU Ibnul.Review collected by G Adventures
- DLDennisWritten on January 19, 20194.0 - Good
Excellent and fun filled tour .A great CEO! She did a superb job.Only five months with G Adventures, she was more than capable to handle skillfully with compassion and genuine concern all unexpected events.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thank you Dennis!
- AAngelWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - Good
This is a great tour that gets you to those must see place in South America . I do think more could be spent in some places, such as Paraty and Ilha Grande as there should be time available for relaxing as well as doing tours. The accommodation was adequate... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the balanced and honest review here Angel - our world deserves more you!
- CSCherelleWritten on July 7, 20184.0 - Good
Nice to have everything planned out for you and really appreciated the flexibility of being able to move on to Rio a day earlier than planned - this made a huge impression on my view of gadventures. Cost is slightly higher than I would be able to justify to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for traveling with us. Glad you enjoyed your group experience in this fantastic part of the world!
- SHSabineWritten on August 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A few things I wanted to share with you, with regards to the trip: 1. It would be great to have the actual meeting point time in hotel dazzler in the pre-arrival emails already mentioned. In this way, people can organize their day prior. We did not know... Read more
- AllisonWritten on June 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was truly amazing! Full of once in a lifetime (maybe!!) experiences, great staff, and the tour group really bonded over the course of the trip. Transportation was efficient and got us to and from safely every time.
- JennaWritten on May 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a great tour! Lots of fun and a perfect mix of relaxation and activity. I love travelling with GAdventures, it's always fun and the tour guides are fantastic. Iguassu Falls is simply amazing! Like nothing else (and I've been to Niagra Falls).
- MarinaWritten on February 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was a grat trip,great group and great guide. Very indepth knowledge of the places and very friendly. would recommend it again!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm planning to have this tour on April, is it a good time to go, weather wise?
April is a great time to travel there. The best travel times are March - September and in April you'll be out of the real heat of the summer, but it will still be warm and pleasant.
What is the average group size?
The average group size for this tour is around 12 and a maximum of 16.
Day 8 at Rio de Janeiro - would that include a trip to Christ the Redeemer ?
Once in Rio you will have some free time to explore and see the sites. There is also the opportunity to do the optional excursion which is a sightseeing tour of Rio which definitely includes Christ the Redeemer.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Iguassu & Beyond
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Buenos Aires9 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Rio de Janeiro0 seats left$67USD $2,182
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Rio de Janeiro0 seats left$67USD $2,182
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Rio de Janeiro7 seats left$67USD $2,182
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Rio de Janeiro0 seats left$64USD $2,085
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Buenos Aires9 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Rio de Janeiro6 seats left$64USD $2,085
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Rio de JaneiroOnly 3 seats left$64USD $2,085
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Rio de JaneiroOnly 3 seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Rio de Janeiro0 seats left$69USD $2,230
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Buenos Aires9 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Rio de Janeiro0 seats left$69USD $2,230
- WednesdayJan 22, 2020from Buenos Aires9 DaysThursdayJan 30, 2020to Rio de Janeiro10+ seats left$403$2,299-18%USD $1,895Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina and Brazil. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Brazil. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Buenos Aires is the starting point and Rio de Janeiro is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 1,071 km
- Iguazu Falls (Argentina)
- 1,033 km
- Paraty (Brazil)
- 51 km
- Ilha Grande (Brazil)
- 108 km
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,855 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,012 tours in Latin America
- covered by 289 different operators in Latin America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iguassu & Beyond