Start and end in Split! With the beach tour Croatia, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Split, Croatia. Croatia includes accommodation in a hostel as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- NNinaWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodDid the Croatia weekend and it was really fun and the destinations were beautiful. We stayed in a nice little apartment in the center of Split (which is a really cool city and old town), and on Friday had a tour of the city, then went white water rafting and did a pub crawl at night. Saturday we did their optional all day cruise, had lunch included, swam in the Blue Lagoon and it was really fun and turned into quite the party. Sunday we went to the Krka waterfalls and swam there (water was a bit chilly) and it was so beautiful. We then rode back to Rome on Sunday (it's a long ride). Overall a great weekend.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 3
- Day 4
- *Day 5
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia