Northern Coast Mountains
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 31:41:19
- Our saving
- US $ 1,459
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Whitehorse and end in Anchorage! With the wildlife tour Northern Coast Mountains, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Whitehorse, Canada and 6 other destinations in North America. Northern Coast Mountains includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Whitehorse
- Day 2: Whitehorse - Haines Junction
- Day 3: Haines Junction - Tok
- Day 4: Tok - Valdez
- Day 5: Valdez - Whittier - Seward
- Day 6: Seward - Anchorage
- Day 7: Anchorage
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northern Coast Mountains
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Whitehorse7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$61USD $1,459
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Whitehorse is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,459 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1459 for Northern Coast Mountains, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,182 km.
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 133 km
- Haines Junction (Canada)
- 405 km
- Tok (USA)
- 301 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 132 km
- Whittier (USA)
- 85 km
- Seward (USA)
- 126 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,459 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Coast Mountains via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours