Explore Golden Triangle
- Our saving
- US $ 413
- New Delhi
- +2 Destinations
- Golden Triangle
- New Delhi
- Heritage walking tour of Old Delhi
- Dinner with locals at home
- Evening village tour with sunset at sand dunes, camel safari and Traditional Rajasthani meal
- Visit the greatest demonstration of love ever built – the Taj Mahal
- Age range
- 15 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JRJeremieWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentYolo tours was great! Everything was looked after for us, the trip was well laid out and well explained, we felt perfectly safe all the time. The local guides were also all good, very knowledgeable and friendly. Drivers were very skilled at navagating the Indian traffic. Particular highlights (aside from the obvious big attractions) were the camel ride in a remote village, and the stay at a local family in Delhi. Would definitely recommend Yolo tours for your trip to India!Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Jeremie Raimbaullt, Thank you very much for taking time to review our Labor of love. We are delighted to know that you had great time in our beautiful country. We regarded your satisfaction as an honor. Thank you for appreciating services of our team members (Local guides and driver), they all going to be delighted indeed to read this. I will let them know. We are also very happy to know that you enjoyed the Local experience of visiting Rural village and Indian Home visit with dinner. A BIG THANK YOU for giving us opportunity to serve you. Looking forward to welcome you in India again. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours family
- SBSusanWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing trip. We are still talking about it. We traveled with Yolo tours having read reviews. Everything was perfect Hotels, Guide, Driver (Gurjeet). This was the best trip ever. Thank you Yolo.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Susan, "What an amazing trip" your kind comment makes us feel ecstatic. Thank you very much for appreciating our labor of Love and enjoying the "Best trip ever". Such words are such an encouragement to our passion to offer authentic experiences of our country. Thank you for visiting incredible India. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- JMJuliaWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved every minute of it. The tour and experience was good. All the hotels were nice. We had local guide in each city and they all were friendly. We really enjoyed with our local guide Arvinder in Delhi. He showed us Delhi like a local, with him we felt like we were visiting places with a friend. Our Driver Mukesh was very experienced driver and respectful, always on time. Great Tour.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Julia, Thank you very much for taking time review our services. We are happy to know you our guide could make you feel like you were visiting with friend. Thank you for visiting our beautiful country. Looking forward to welcome you again in incredible India. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- STSoniaWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI've had truly a memorable experience. I didn't just see India i felt it. We explored the spice market and the rooftop , Visited Indian home for home cooked meal, Visited beautiful forts and places and Rural village located in the sand dunes. Our driver Dinesh who drove us for the complete was friendly, helpful and caring. All the hotels were comfortable for a good night sleep and one of them actually had swimming pool as well. We loved being with local guides specially in Delhi Arvinder Singh. He is passionate about his work and we felt like we were traveling with a local friend more than a guide. I recommend this tour to everyone without any hesitation.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you Sonia for wonderful review. We are passionate to offer authentic experiences of our country and we love what we do. We are glad to know you could feel India with us and had great time in our beautiful country. Once again thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you. We are looking forward to welcome you again in Incredible India ! Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- WWilliamBrownWritten on September 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was the highlight of my India tour. I was picked up in the night at the airport by representative who gave me all the documents related to the travel and explained do’s and don’ts which was really helpful. There was not a time I felt unsafe. All the local guides were friendly and happy to accommodate my requirements. Arvinder was the best in Delhi out of all the guides. I loved off beat and local activities included in the tour like Rickshaw tour of Old Delhi and Spice market, having meal at local house (The home food was the best), Monkey temple visit. Everything was well organised and ran smoothly. One of the best tours of my life 100 % recommended.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you William for rating our tour as "Highlight of your India tour". We are happy to know you enjoyed off beat local activities involved in the tour. We try our best to provide travelers the real experiences which helps travelers to connect easily with our beautiful country. Thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve and enjoying the tour with us. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- RodneyWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time in India and I will definitely going back. The tour was very good and well planned out. All the local tour guides were helpful and happy to share the culture, history and local stories. The accommodation was comfortable and clean. The tour includes many Grear activities like Enjoying home cooked meal with the local family, walking tours, visiting rural village and sand dunes. Altogether it was a great experience and I am happy to recommend this tour to everyone.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you Rodney Johnson for great review. We are happy you had a great experience in our beautiful country and enjoyed local activities. Thank you for your recommendation. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- IstvánWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe organization of the trip was excellent. The driver Jay Pal Singh, who were with us all along the trip, is an excellent driver, very courteous and helpful. He is a bit shy, but speaks better english than he thinks. Accommodations were not exactly as you would expect form a 3 star hotel in Europe, but overall there was no problem with them. However 2 out of 3 guides did not meet our expectations (Delhi: Mr. Ajit Tiwari (3/5), Agra: Mr. Farhan (1/5), Jaipur: Mr. Kamesh Talwar (5/5). Our tour experience in Delhi and Agra could have been the same or even better without them (just having the driver dropping off and picking up at the sights). The guide in Jaipur was excellent. Detailed review of the guides have been sent to Yolo tours for service improvement. My suggestion is to ask in advance who will be the local guide and get some review on them.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Istvan , We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy and thank the guest for generally enjoying the tour and giving us 4.5 stars. We have no excuse or reason to adduce on behalf of the one guide in Agra who received 1 star from our guest. We will counsel him to be more active and understand the guest travelling style as no two travelers are the same. It is possible that the guide might have felt that the guest were Independent and may not be interested in detailed narration. We are sorry for this guide being not to your expectation and wish that we can undo the experience. We request our guests upon arrival is to let us know when and what issue bothers them as they happen because that is the time we can do something for you. Once again thank you very much for giving us opportunity to serve you. We are looking forward to welcome you again in our beautiful country. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- BWBrettWritten on August 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentI recently did the Golden Triangle tour with Yolo Tours. It was so fun! Based on my experience, I gladly recommend Yolo Tours. My review applies to the company and specifically to the Golden Triangle tour of Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. Arvinder met with us to begin our tour. He’s personable and explained everything well, so that made things easy. He also checked in with us from time to time during the tour, which was a great personal touch. The hotel in each city was good. The tour package promised 3-star hotels, but I’m pretty sure one of them was actually 5 stars. The traditional “haveli” where we stayed in Jaipur was decorated beautifully and was very pleasant, even down to the citrusy scent in the lobby. The place in New Delhi was good, and we had delicious food at both places. I was thankful for the free breakfast at every hotel. The hotel in Agra was my least favorite, although it was still perfectly acceptable. All of the places made it easy for us to sleep three to a room. Our tour guide in Delhi was nice and very informative, if a little awkward. He showed us everything we wanted to see. One time he gave us a warning that there were going to be people aggressively trying to sell to us at a certain monument. The heads-up was appreciated. However, he did also take us to what he called an “official” store for souvenirs, saying it was the best place to buy them. We bought some things, but later on we found much better prices for the same things in other cities. You have to be really savvy when it comes to purchasing souvenirs. I think the tour guides may sometimes be getting commissions from the stores. Below, I’ll mention Arvinder’s response to this complaint/concern. It happened most egregiously in Jaipur. The tour guide – otherwise friendly, knowledgeable, and funny - led us right into a lengthy sales pitch where we were the only customers. He didn’t ask or warn us about it; he actually made it sound like we were just going to be seeing a little exhibition on local textiles and gems. It was uncomfortable to say the least. The same thing happened in Agra with a marble shop. Based on the experience in Jaipur, I actually asked the tour guide beforehand if this was a sales pitch, and he said no. He said it was like a factory tour. In reality, we did get to see a fascinating demonstration of marble being inlaid with gems…but then we were trapped in another lengthy, manipulative sales pitch. After the trip, I told Arvinder that we didn’t appreciate these “sneak attacks.” If we had at least known about them, we wouldn’t have felt ambushed – but I expect the tour guides didn’t want us to skip these parts, which admittedly we might have done if they had been forthright with us. I asked Arvinder if this whole scheme is approved by Yolo tours, and he said it’s not. He promised that Yolo Tours will speak with the guides about this. (Yolo Tours was always quick and efficient about answering questions, both before and after the trip.) Hopefully it doesn’t happen anymore, but if it does, just be confident sticking to your budget, and don’t give in to the pressure. These salespeople were very good at what they do, and I can see people buying things they don’t really want. Other than this, there was one other issue that my two tour mates had. It has nothing to do with Yolo Tours, just the culture of India. They are both black women, and they got fed up with being unapologetically stared at for their skin (basically everywhere) and ignored for their gender (namely when servers automatically addressed only me, a man, at restaurants). They otherwise had a good time, but it’s worth knowing this about India if you’re going to visit. Now, for the great parts! I know the bulk of this review so far has focused on a couple of “issues,” but I hope I’ve conveyed the fact that Yolo Tours responded satisfactorily regarding the sales pitches, and they arranged a great and affordable tour for us. With the details already taken care of, we were able to be present for and enjoy everything we saw. There were so many buildings and structures with impressive architecture and amazing detail, and we got up close to some amazing animals, We ate scrumptious food every day, and we slept well every night. On top of those fun aspects, our driver really blew us away. Sukhdev is amazingly funny, friendly, accommodating, and helpful. Although he’s not old, he reminded me of my kind grandfather, who had a jolly, fun-loving spirit and was never fazed or upset by anything. Sukhdev was officially our driver but really acted as a tour guide as well, tossing out facts about everything we passed. He kept us safe and comfortable on the road and said, “You are my guest. Guest, now also friend.” He recommended clean and affordable places to eat. He kept us laughing all week. I have to say, it was sad to part with Sukhdev at the end of our tour. If I were doing another tour, I would definitely ask for him as the driver. He was one of the highlights of a great trip. Lastly, a couple of tips from my experience: Many locations on the tour, such as temples, don’t allow shoes. If you’re not wearing socks and you don’t like walking barefoot, keep a pair of socks with you for those places. I wasted time and money bringing cash to convert in India. I got an abysmal exchange rate there, only to discover that I could easily withdraw cash from the ATM with my foreign debit card, at an astronomically better rate. This probably applies to traveling anywhere, but for some reason I thought I just had to bring cash to India. Lesson learned. Once you get your money from an ATM, try to change a few larger bills for a bunch of smaller bills, for tips. Yolo Tours gave us a helpful rough guide for tipping. If you don’t keep exact bills on you for tips, you’ll keep giving a little too much each time and suddenly wonder why your money’s going so fast. To everyone else going on a tour with Yolo Tours, have fun!Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewWe thank our valued guest for taking the time out to make an elaborate evaluation of their tour, sharing their travel advises and reviewing our services. Yolo family is so happy to read that they rated our services as excellent. It is evaluations as these that give worth to the work we put behind the scenes to ensure a smooth and enjoyable tour. Thank you for making our day. We do take on board the comment that our esteemed guest makes about the shopping. Shopping is a global issue, especially in Asia and Africa. We on our part do not endorse it. On the contrary we inform our all the guests while explaining do's and dont's upon arrival that as part of local tours some guides may offer you to visit one or two local souvenirs shops who will also demonstrate how they make their wares and try to sell wares to you so it is completely your choice to visit or not to visit these stores.However, we have strongly counseled the guides to do a clear communication about the shopping with guest and respect their decision. We understand no two traveler are the same. Some of our travelers in the past have appreciated the help of local guides to help them with the shopping. We are specialized in customized tours where the will of the guest is all that matters. Once again a big thank you for giving us opportunity to show you our beautiful country. We look forward to welcome you again in Incredible India. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- JGJorgeWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentMuch better than expectedShow detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewThank you Jorge for taking time to review us. We are happy we could provide you an experience "much better than you expected". Thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you and visiting our beautiful country. Looking forward to welcome you again. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
- JWJaimiWritten on August 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was organised very well and we felt like we got the most out of India in a short time. We loved how communicative the tour organiser was and how they checked in to make sure it was going well. Our driver Vikrum was very nice and helpful and went above and beyond to make our trip easy and comfortable. All our guides were good but the highlight was our Jaipur guide kamish who was not only informative but was very nice and entertaining. I would highly recommend this golden triangle tour.Show detailed ratingsYolo India Tours commented on this reviewDear Jaimi Ward, Thank you very much for taking time to review us. We are happy to know you enjoyed your pre tour communication with and we could provide you a memorable tour of our beautiful country. A big thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you. Thanks and Regards Yolo India Tours Family
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- DAY 02 EXPLORE OLD AND NEW DELHI
- DAY 03 DELHI- AGRA VIA EXPRESS (220 KMS / 04 HOURS DRIVE)
- DAY 04 AGRA-09th CENTURY STEPWELL-JAIPUR (280 KMS/ 05-06 HOURS DRIVE)
- DAY 05 PINK CITY FORTS AND PALACES TOUR
- DAY 06 JAIPUR-DELHI (280 KMS / 05-06 HOURS DRIVE)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Our Guest Reviews
- Guest Review of Yolo India Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to book a triple share room?
It is possible to book a triple share room on this tour, subject to availability. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
What are the extra expenses not included in the tour price?
Expenses not included on this tour are monuments entrance fees (this way you only pay for the monuments you visit) meals and tipping.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Namaste ! My name is Arvinder Singh. I am a passionate native Indian, who loves to share his passion..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
Explore Golden Triangle
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- FridayOct 26, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- MondayOct 29, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- FridayNov 2, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to New DelhiOnly 2 seats left$13USD $413
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- MondayNov 5, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from New Delhi6 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$13USD $413
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in New Delhi.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Yolo India Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $413 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $413 for Explore Golden Triangle, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Yolo India Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Yolo India Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 179 km
- Agra (India)
- 222 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 238 km
- New Delhi (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $413 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,113 tours in Asia
- covered by 316 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Explore Golden Triangle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Explore Golden Triangle