Ultimate Skye Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 290
- Visit the historic battlefield
- Monster spotting on a boat cruise
- Explore Scotland’s most beautiful castle
- Discover incredible Isle of Skye
- Age range
- 3 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- SMSarahWritten on January 19, 20181.5 - Rather poorI was really disappointed by this tour the one thing that made up our mind in choosing was the whisky tour which was cancelled leaving the tour guide to obviously scramble to find something else to do he took as to his friend cafe. Also beware of the lodgings on the last night I found hair mixed in our pizza and meal worms in my soup.Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewDear Sarah McInroy, Thank you for your feedback. We’re surprised you did not raise this with us directly during or immediately after the tour. Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen closure due to the weather we were unable to visit the Whisky Tasting on Skye. We hope you enjoyed the other impressive sights you saw on this date such as Kilt Rock, The Old Man of Storr, Uig and The Fairy Glen. We take complaints such as this incredibly seriously and have contacted the accommodation provider directly to get their response. As you’ll understand we allows guests to choose where they dine in the evenings. On this occasion it looks like you did not dine with our supplier but ate elsewhere in the village. Accommodation Owner: “There were no complaints about their food. They never complained or raised any concerns about the food. I asked them if everything was ok before they left and they said yes. I spoke to them extensively during their stay and they said nothing negative about their stay at all. I am sorry they had this to say about somewhere but as we do not serve pizza I cannot add to this as I cannot in all honesty see how it refers to us.” Kind Regards, Clare
- SidneyWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour to the highlands was fantastic! Steven was an excellent tour guide, he had lots of stories about all the sites we were seeing. We made plenty of stops in between the main locations to get pictures and explore little towns. We chose to stay in the B&B, which I highly recommend. Our host David was very kind and his place was beautiful.Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Sidney, thanks for your wonderful review. We're delighted you had such a good time on tour with our driver-guide Steven and with your host David! Kind Regards, Clare
- EHEmilyWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was the first time I've done a multi-day guided tour, and it was wonderful! Far surpassed my expectations and I would absolutely do another tour with Highland Experience Tours!Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Emily, Thanks so much for joining us on tour, we're delighted you had a great time with Owen. We hope to see you on another tour soon. Kind Regards, Clare
- KSKhyaatiWritten on September 8, 20174.0 - GoodNo regrets! Great experience :)Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Kyaati, we're delighted to hear you had a great experience on tour with Mark!
- ACAngelaWritten on August 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad an awesome tour with Russell to Skye, loved the stories and magical places we visited throughout the way.Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Angela, thanks for your kind review. We're glad to hear you had a great time with Russell on tour to Skye. We hope to see you in Scotland again soon! Kind Regards, Clare
- KaiwenWritten on July 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentVery good tour with PaulShow detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Kairwen Zhang, thanks for taking the time to review your tour with us! We're glad you had a great time. Kind Regards, Clare
- SJSteveWritten on May 30, 20174.0 - GoodOur Scotland tour was such a great experience, the knowledge that our tour guide (Rob) had was absolutely fabulous, what a great person. We had no complaints at all. Unbelievable history there, the weather was super (no rain) even though windy. We really enjoyed the (private) bus only 15 people on it, it made it more personable private tour. I would certainly recommend to anyone. Thank you for taking such good care of us.Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHello Steve & Joyce, thanks for taking the time to review your tour with Highland Experience and Rob. We're very happy you had no complaints and enjoyed your time in the small-group. Thanks for recommending us, we hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Clare
- BBenWritten on May 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy three-day tour of Skye with Owen was incredible. Entertaining, informative and, most importantly, fun. The places we visited were breathtaking and the scenery is like nothing else I've ever seen. This is a must do trip and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The BnB I stayed at was comfortable and friendly and the food was good! My only complaint was that there were no toilets on the bus but this wasn't a big deal as we stopped often. I suppose you can't really get the small bus experience on a coach with toilet facilities so it was a fair trade-off!Show detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHi Ben, thanks for joining us on tour to Skye. You're right, the Scottish scenery is absolutely incredible. We're glad you enjoyed the small-group experience and regular stops throughout the tour. Kind Regards, Clare
- CMClaireWritten on April 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentA very lovely tour and guide. I thoroughly enjoyed Aileen's stories and music as we travelled through the highlands and Isle of Skye. The accommodation was great, the transport was great quality and the tour destinations were lovely. It was a great tour and I highly recommend Highland Experience Tours.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Highland Experience Tours
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
How many people can this tour take?
This tour can accommodate up to 29 persons.
- May 1, 2017
Is a 3 year old child able to room with 2 adult on this trip?
You would need to select a family room. You may also be asked for proof of age at the departure point.
- May 1, 2017
Can I board the bus at Glasgow?
You can depart the tour from Glasgow, but we need to know about it prior to the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Ultimate Skye Experience
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats left$14USD $342
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Highland Experience Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $290 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $290 for Ultimate Skye Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Highland Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highland Experience Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 56 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 52 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $290 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Skye Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Skye Experience