Ultimate Skye Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 281
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- See Britain's highest peak and visit haunting Glen Coe
- Snap a photo of Scotland’s iconic Eilean Donan Castle
- Traverse rugged Isle of Skye and feast on fish and chips
- Look out for Nessie as you cruise across the Loch Ness
- Rather Poor
- JiaWritten on April 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love the tour. Our guide Mark was very professional, organized the tour effectively, and he was also a wonderful story-teller. Learned a lot about Scotland history through his vividly told stories. And I think his taste of music is great too. The B&B we... Read more
- HBHannah NooriWritten on February 26, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Me and my friend loved the tour. We had enough stops to take pictures or to buy food. We had really good weather even though it rained for one whole day. That was our favorite day, because we could experience typical Scottish weather. We had two good nights... Read more
- BRBrookeWritten on November 6, 20184.0 - Good
We waited for an hour for someone coming on the tour on the first day. This then delayed everything and we were rushed the rest of the first day and ended up at our b n b late. It rained the entire trip (which you expect for Scotland and I was prepared for)... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewHi Brooke, Thank you for taking the time to review your tour with us. I'm glad to see that overall you enjoyed your tour with us despite the typical Scottish weather! On the Isle of Skye most of the sites people wish to see, such as Old Man of Storr and Kilt Rock are naturally occurring and so are outside without any cover. If we were to change the tour to visit more indoor attractions there would not be enough time to see all of the beautiful scenery Skye is famous for, however I appreciate the weather can have an impact on the experience of your tour. Thanks again for your feedback, we are constantly looking to improve our tours and as part of our customer experience review will include your valuable feedback. Kind Regards, Fiona R
- MartineWritten on November 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best way to do a first introductory to the island of Skye.
- KWKateWritten on September 30, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hi! I am so glad that I booked a tour with your company! I learned so much more than I feel I would have been able to had I tried to travel the country without a guide. James was excellent! I don't think there was anything more I could hope for the the... Read more
- CBCindyWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We took the 3 day Skye tour with Brian. The first day was long and not very much info was shared. The time on the bus did not match the real time and on several stops there was a confusion on what time to meet. After talking to Brian about this he became... Read more
- KMKristineWritten on August 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide Andrew is such an amazing story teller with a great sense of humour and an incredible historical and general knowledge of Scotland. He made the tour so much fun and informative. The itinerary was well paced and gave me a wonderful introduction to... Read more
- AMAdelineWritten on August 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Andrew made the tour a very interesting and enjoyable experience! His knowledge of Scottish history and storytelling abilities were both excellent! He is also a charming host who takes care of his tour guests. It was a wonderful tour!!
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on August 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great guide with Brian. Very patient with straggling passengers. Went out of his way to make us comfortable on the bus and told great stories about the history of the sites we visited. The first day is long. The weather was mostly favorable but it... Read more
- SMSarahWritten on January 19, 20181.5 - Rather poor
I was really disappointed by this tour the one thing that made up our mind in choosing was the whisky tour which was cancelled leaving the tour guide to obviously scramble to find something else to do he took as to his friend cafe. Also beware of the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHighland Experience Tours commented on this reviewDear Sarah McInroy, Thank you for your feedback. We’re surprised you did not raise this with us directly during or immediately after the tour. Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen closure due to the weather we were unable to visit the Whisky Tasting on Skye. We hope you enjoyed the other impressive sights you saw on this date such as Kilt Rock, The Old Man of Storr, Uig and The Fairy Glen. We take complaints such as this incredibly seriously and have contacted the accommodation provider directly to get their response. As you’ll understand we allows guests to choose where they dine in the evenings. On this occasion it looks like you did not dine with our supplier but ate elsewhere in the village. Accommodation Owner: “There were no complaints about their food. They never complained or raised any concerns about the food. I asked them if everything was ok before they left and they said yes. I spoke to them extensively during their stay and they said nothing negative about their stay at all. I am sorry they had this to say about somewhere but as we do not serve pizza I cannot add to this as I cannot in all honesty see how it refers to us.” Kind Regards, Clare
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point 1 Parliament Square, Caffe Nero, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Adam Smith Statue, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1RB, United Kingdom 08:00 - 08:15
- Day 2
End point Caffe Nero, Adam Smith Statue, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1RB, United Kingdom 19:00 - 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Highland Experience Tours
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people can this tour take?
This tour can accommodate up to 29 persons.
Is a 3 year old child able to room with 2 adult on this trip?
You would need to select a family room. You may also be asked for proof of age at the departure point.
Can I board the bus at Glasgow?
You can depart the tour from Glasgow, but we need to know about it prior to the departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Ultimate Skye Experience
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$10USD $319
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Highland Experience Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $281 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $281 for Ultimate Skye Experience, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Highland Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highland Experience Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 15 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 56 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 52 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 104 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $281 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Skye Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Skye Experience