Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb
- Our saving
- US $ 1,796
- +11 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Cruise along Dalmatian coastline and enjoy the scenery
- Visit the stunning Plitvice Lakes and see the historic Split
- Tour the beautiful Korcula - the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Stroll the streets of Dubrovnik - the Pearl of the Adriatic
- Soak up the sun, go for a swim and taste local delicacies
- Age range
- 20 to 88 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Nature Trips
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
WEDNESDAY ARRIVAL ZAGREB (D)
Start point arrivals, Zagreb Airport (ZAG), Pleso bb, Velika Gorica, Zagrebacka županija, Croatia
- THURSDAY ZAGREB WALKING TOUR (B)
- FRIDAY ZAGREB – PLITVICE LAKES – SPLIT (B)
- SATURDAY SPLIT – MAKARSKA (B,L)
- SUNDAY MAKARSKA – MLJET (B,L)
- MONDAY MLJET – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
- TUESDAY DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK (B,L,D)
- WEDNESDAY ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK – KORČULA (B,L)
- THURSDAY KORČULA – HVAR (B,L)
- FRIDAY HVAR (Bol) - SPLIT (B,L)
SATURDAY SPLIT (B)
End point Port , Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- annWritten on August 7, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This trip had the potential to be amazing but a few key failures let it down greatly. Nature Tours book the land component and the cruise is operated by Katarina Line. There was no 'tour leader' to meet and greet guests on the first day in Zargreb and no... Read moreReview collected by Nature Trips
- GillianWritten on July 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well we had booked our tour 8 months before , and we had regular contact with Nature trips with queries, sometimes a reply would come within 24 hours sometimes having to wait a few days but all seemed ok . Arrangements were confirmed again before we left .... Read moreReview collected by Nature Trips
- CHChristineWritten on May 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I recommend that you avoid using Hotel Corner in Split. Location not the best, but not a real problem as I was just overnighting. But extremely noisy, being at intersection of busy crossroads, no restaurant for dinner (but I found a very good one nearby,... Read more
- WPWilliamWritten on May 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Two items that can be improved: 1. Land and sea tour guides need to have a microphone and participants need a headset to hear the tour guide. 2. Participants in the tour either joined the tour midway or left the tour midway. So there was really no... Read more
- ABAndreaWritten on October 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Different local guides at each location, all very good.
- GGalihPrameswariWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We're sorry that we can only give this travel tour 5 stars -- we'd have preferred 10 stars or more! What an awesome trip! The tour managed everything! They helped us decide what to see (and what not to see), so that we could prioritize among many... Read more
- MCMelanieWritten on August 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall a great trip, the 2 nights in Hotel Dubrovnik were in a nice room and clean bathroom. The hotel in Split could have been a bit better but all in all it was clean and nice. Our boat and crew were lovely, my favorite part of the trip was the sailing... Read more
- PPatyriziaWritten on April 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I travelled with this company with my husband and another couple. The staff was friendly and polite,excellent supporto. We booked a land package+a cruise from Split. Amazing food on board. Well skilled guide during the sightseeeings. No issues regarding the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have any more detailed information on the boat?
A+ CATEGORY SHIP :
Newly built steel hull ships with air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins, (with double or twin beds, hair dryer, safety deposit box) free wi-fi
Can you tell me what this tour is about?
The Croatian Island Cruise + Land package is a combined tour, specially designed for clients landing at Zagreb airport and heading towards the coast.
Here you will have 4 night of land tour and other 7 nights cruising along the beautiful dalmatian coast, stopping every day in a different island, with time at disposal for cultural visits or chill out at the beaches.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Split10+ seats left$77USD $2,495
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Split10+ seats left$77USD $2,495
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Split10+ seats left$56USD $1,796
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Split10+ seats left$56USD $1,796
- WednesdayApr 22, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Split10+ seats left$56USD $1,796
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Split10+ seats left$58USD $1,871
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Split10+ seats left$58USD $1,871
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Split10+ seats left$58USD $1,871
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Split10+ seats left$58USD $1,871
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Split10+ seats left$61USD $1,957
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nature Trips. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nature Trips. Please familiarise yourself with the Nature Trips payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Pakleni Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,796 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb