Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb
- Our saving
- US $ 1,644
- Rather Poor
- GGalihPrameswariWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe're sorry that we can only give this travel tour 5 stars -- we'd have preferred 10 stars or more! What an awesome trip! The tour managed everything! They helped us decide what to see (and what not to see), so that we could prioritize among many attractions. The way they treated us was very personal. They spent several hours talking with us about what we wanted to do and then planning an itinerary. The Best travel experience overall, or a if I might say The Best experience with a travel tour!Show detailed ratings
- MCMelanieWritten on August 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall a great trip, the 2 nights in Hotel Dubrovnik were in a nice room and clean bathroom. The hotel in Split could have been a bit better but all in all it was clean and nice. Our boat and crew were lovely, my favorite part of the trip was the sailing and daily swim visits. my only comment would be to have more time on the islands we arrived at as we would sometimes get in at 4-5pm and go straight into a walking tour and then dinner not allowing much time for exploring/shopping and grasping a general feel of the city/island. However I cant have it all as I know we had to sail there and the sites and surroundings on the way including the daily swim spots were spectacular! They also provide a nice chance to get "away from the masses" of people on the cities/islands we docked at. I loved the wine tour and tasting. Our boat crew was memorable and made us feel very comfortable. The team at Nature Trips have also been very helpful to reply to us on time and adapt to changes in itinary that needed to be noted/ changed. I felt very lucky to not have a "party boat" where perhaps every night there was loud music. Overall, an incredible trip me and my girlfriends shared and highly recommended to see as much of Croatia as possible and experience several different types of transportation and cities!Show detailed ratings
- PPatyriziaWritten on April 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled with this company with my husband and another couple. The staff was friendly and polite,excellent supporto. We booked a land package+a cruise from Split. Amazing food on board. Well skilled guide during the sightseeeings. No issues regarding the trasportation, always on time with clean vehicles. Good value per money.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- WEDNESDAY ARRIVAL ZAGREB (D)
- THURSDAY ZAGREB WALKING TOUR (B)
- FRIDAY ZAGREB – PLITVICE LAKES – SPLIT (B)
- SATURDAY SPLIT – MAKARSKA (B,L)
- SUNDAY MAKARSKA – MLJET (B,L)
- MONDAY MLJET – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
- TUESDAY DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK (B,L,D)
- WEDNESDAY ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK – KORČULA (B,L)
- THURSDAY KORČULA – HVAR (B,L)
- FRIDAY HVAR (Bol) - SPLIT (B,L)
- SATURDAY SPLIT (B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have any more detailed information on the boat?
A+ CATEGORY SHIP :
Newly built steel hull ships with air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins, (with double or twin beds, hair dryer, safety deposit box) free wi-fi
Can you tell me what this tour is about?
The Croatian Island Cruise + Land package is a combined tour, specially designed for clients landing at Zagreb airport and heading towards the coast.
Here you will have 4 night of land tour and other 7 nights cruising along the beautiful dalmatian coast, stopping every day in a different island, with time at disposal for cultural visits or chill out at the beaches.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Split10+ seats left$497$2,142-23%USD $1,644
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$497$2,142-23%USD $1,644
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Split10+ seats left$497$2,142-23%USD $1,644
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Split10+ seats left$528$2,276-23%USD $1,748
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Split10+ seats left$528$2,276-23%USD $1,748
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Split10+ seats left$528$2,276-23%USD $1,748
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$528$2,276-23%USD $1,748
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split10+ seats left$551$2,374-23%USD $1,823
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$551$2,374-23%USD $1,823
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$586$2,528-23%USD $1,941
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nature Trips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $1,644 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1644 for Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Pakleni Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,644 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian islands cruise + Land tour with Plitvice - from Zagreb