Azerbaijan & Georgia Experience
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1 Baku
- Day 2 Qobustan/ Baku
- Day 3 Caucasus Mountains / Lahij
- Day 4 Sheki
- Day 5 Sheki
- Day 6 Telavi
- Day 7 Gudauri
- Day 8 Gudauri / Stepansminda
- Day 9 Tbilisi
- Day 10 Tbilisi
- Day 11 Tbilisi
- Day 12 Kutaisi
- Day 13 Mestia
- Day 14 Mestia
- Day 15 Ushguli
- Day 16 Mestia
- Day 17 Batumi
- Day 18 Batumi
- Day 19 Tbilisi
- Day 20 Tbilisi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingBad
- GGrantFeringa· September 16th, 2022I was on the 20 day tour that left Baku on 15 August 2022. After a 2.5 year wait, it was very important to me that this tour went well. However, this trip did not go well and if I knew what was ahead, I would not have gone on the tour. The minimum stars... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday1 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,605
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday29 May, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday1 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,6550% Interest Instalments
- Monday24 Jul, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishBased on Twin RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,780
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,5650% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Aug, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,4350% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday31 Aug, 2023Tuesday19 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,6100% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$4,8350% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CAzerbaijan and Georgia
- Type EAzerbaijan and Georgia
- Type FAzerbaijan and Georgia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Azerbaijan and Georgia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Baku
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 20 days Asia
- From Baku to Tbilisi
- Operators in Asia
- Azerbaijan & Georgia Experience Tours in Georgia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Caucasus Tours
- Georgia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Azerbaijan tours
- Georgia tours