Saronic Sailing Adventure
Mindy "This sailing trip was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I booked it as part of our honeymoon and it was everything we had hoped for and more!! Some friends joined us and Danae was amazing in answering our questions, providing an amazing experience, and something not advertised... she is an AMAZING chef! Breakfast and lunch were a highlight to see what she would make! The islands we visited wer..."
- +6 Destinations
- Peloponnese Islands
- Get comfortable in your cabin
- Take a dip in the sea
- Visit the Temple of Apollo
- Enjoy fresh Aegina pistachios
- Age range
- 6 to 76 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
Start and end in Athens! With the sailing tour Saronic Sailing Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Saronic Sailing Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SeanWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time. Costas was a very friendly, funny, competent and calm captain. Denee was a fantastic host, great food, great tours, very knowledgable about the area and culture. Highly recommend this tour. Beautiful islands, ports, great food and drink.Show detailed ratingsTrails Beyond commented on this reviewSean thank you for your wonderful words! It was a real pleasure meeting you and having you on board with us, you were the heart of this trip, thanks for everything! And hope to ser you soon ???? Danae
- CRCatherineWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe really enjoyed our trip. Koastas, our skipper, made us feel welcome and with all his years of experience of sailing, made the trip superb for us. Danae, our guide, was just lovely with lots of restaurant recommendations and always a ready smile. The islands we visited were varied and interesting. Swimming & snorkelling in the beautiful clear waters was out of this world. Thank you both for a fabulous experience.Show detailed ratings
- GlennWritten on November 25, 20173.5 - GoodNice adventure. Swimming in morning, docking in afternoon and exploring the townships. Great hosts.Show detailed ratings
- MMindyWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis sailing trip was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I booked it as part of our honeymoon and it was everything we had hoped for and more!! Some friends joined us and Danae was amazing in answering our questions, providing an amazing experience, and something not advertised... she is an AMAZING chef! Breakfast and lunch were a highlight to see what she would make! The islands we visited were exceptional as well, as Danae gave us tips on what to do, where to go, and what to eat. I would do this trip every year for the rest of my life if I could!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens – Aegina island
- Day 2: Aegina - Agkistri island – Aegina / Epidaurus
- Day 3: Aegina/Epidaurus – Hydra
- Day 4: Hydra – Spetses island
- Day 5: Spetses – Dokos island - Ermioni
- Day 6: Ermioni – Poros island
- Day 7: Poros – Athens
- Day 8: Departures – check out
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Saronic Sailing Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 215 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 10 km
- Agkistri (Greece)
- 41 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 28 km
- Spetses (Greece)
- 16 km
- Ermioni (Greece)
- 20 km
- Poros (Greece)
- 64 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Saronic Sailing Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Saronic Sailing Adventure