Saronic Sailing Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 58:24:48
- Our saving
- US $ 1,113
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the sailing tour Saronic Sailing Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. Saronic Sailing Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 6 to 76 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GlennWritten on November 25, 20173.5 - GoodNice adventure. Swimming in morning, docking in afternoon and exploring the townships. Great hosts.Show detailed ratings
- MMindyWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis sailing trip was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I booked it as part of our honeymoon and it was everything we had hoped for and more!! Some friends joined us and Danae was amazing in answering our questions, providing an amazing experience, and something not advertised... she is an AMAZING chef! Breakfast and lunch were a highlight to see what she would make! The islands we visited were exceptional as well, as Danae gave us tips on what to do, where to go, and what to eat. I would do this trip every year for the rest of my life if I could!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens – Aegina island
- Day 2: Aegina - Agkistri island – Aegina / Epidaurus
- Day 3: Aegina/Epidaurus – Hydra
- Day 4: Hydra – Spetses island
- Day 5: Spetses – Dokos island - Ermioni
- Day 6: Ermioni – Poros island
- Day 7: Poros – Athens
- Day 8: Departures – check out
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Saronic Sailing Adventure
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Athens0 seats left$49USD $1,169Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Athens6 seats left$188$1,300-14%USD $1,113
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Athens8 seats left$49USD $1,169
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Athens8 seats left$48USD $1,141
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,113 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1113 for Saronic Sailing Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 215 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 10 km
- Agkistri (Greece)
- 41 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 28 km
- Spetses (Greece)
- 16 km
- Ermioni (Greece)
- 20 km
- Poros (Greece)
- 64 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,113 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Saronic Sailing Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Saronic Sailing Adventure