Italian Intermezzo (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,606
- Be serenaded through the atmospheric canals of Venice by gondola.
- Gain insight into the work of Michelangelo's masterpiece with a Renaissance art expert
- A Local Expert will explain the Basilica of St. Francis
- Gain VIP access into the Vatican Museums.
- Enjoy an exclusive Celebration Dinner inside the Vatican
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DRDianeWritten on January 18, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour with great guide and driver ...accommodation and meals met standards expected and a good range of optional extrasWould definitely travel with insight again especially if guide as good as FrancesShow detailed ratings
- EFElsie-VeronicaWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was more than I expected. the sites we went to were all fantastic. I was overwhelmed by the beauty and richness of the sites. Italian Intermezzo gave us a glimpse of the long history of these lands. We went to Como, Verona, Pisa, Venice, Assisi, Florence, Tuscany and Rome. There was so much to see and admire. Our tour guide was very intelligent, funny, entertaining and so knowledgeable. Bradford McEwen was also a very caring person. Our driver, Max, was a true Italian gentleman who was always happy and helpful.Show detailed ratings
- EFElsie-VeronicaWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy Italian Intermezzo was fabulous. We went to Lake Como, Verona, Pisa, Venice, Assisi, Tuscany, Florence, Rome!!!! Okay, that was not in order I am sure - but everything I saw and felt was memorable. Being in Assisi, the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican was like going on a pilgrimage for me as a Catholic. The hotels we stayed at were the best ever I have enjoyed as well. Our tour guide was so well-informed, entertaining, kind, generous and caring. Yes, caring - he certainly made sure I was since I spent a day in bed sick in Venice. Our driver showed off his skills at handling the most difficult areas - he was very happy all the time. He was also helpful. I loved the group travelled with - we were a variety of people that got along so well. I loved my experiences in Italy and I am now missing my gelato a day (at least). The weather was perfect - it was not hot - it was just right - for me!!!! Grazie!!!! :)Show detailed ratings
- BBBonnieWritten on June 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentLorena took us on an amazing journey from Como to Rome! The hotels were in great locations! The food was the best! The optional excursions were so much fun! Just wish it had been longer!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Elegant Como.
- Day 2: Verona and on to Venice, the Queen of the Adriatic.
- Day 3: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 4: Tranquil Tuscany, Pisa and Florence.
- Day 5: Free Time in Renaissance Florence.
- Day 6: Chianti Country to Assisi and on to Rome.
- Day 7: Rome Sightseeing and Dinner in the Vatican.
- Day 8: Arrivederci Roma.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Italian Intermezzo (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$298$2,975-10%USD $2,678
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$303$3,025-10%USD $2,723
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome9 seats left$303$3,025-10%USD $2,723
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,050Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome7 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome9 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$303$3,025-10%USD $2,723
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Rome7 seats left$303$3,025-10%USD $2,723
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Como8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rome7 seats left$303$3,025-10%USD $2,723
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Como is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $2,606 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2606 for Italian Intermezzo (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Como (Italy)
- 154 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 2 km
- Giudecca Island (Italy)
- 2 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 135 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,606 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Intermezzo (2019)