- Our saving
- US $ 2,408
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace in Split
- Wander through the birthplace of Marco Polo in Korčula
- Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary
- Admire views over the spectacular Elaphiti Islands
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to the Dalmatian Coast.
- Day 2: Your Elegant Cruise Ship.
- Day 3: Cruise to Korčula.
- Day 4: Mljet and Dubrovnik.
- Day 5: Dubrovnik, a ‘Paradise on Earth’.
- Day 6: The Pelješac Peninsula.
- Day 7: A Venetian Dream on Hvar.
- Day 8: Bol’s famous beach on the Island of Brač.
- Day 9: Depart Split.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- IisabellimnhotmailcomWritten on May 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
What can I say, the Dalmatian Elegance was a phenomenal trip! Our fantastic guide Aida took so much pride in guiding us around the islands of her home country and provided us with so much Insight (pardon the pun) whilst on shore excursions and showed us how... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are elated to learn that your Dalmatian Elegance trip with Insight Vacations exceeded your expectations. We are especially pleased to hear that our staff’s dedication and knowledge allowed for an amazing atmosphere throughout your time on the road. On top of that, we are without a doubt happy to have shared such a great experience with you and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon for more incredible experiences.
- TTracyAldridgeWritten on May 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
This journey was amazing! The ship, the crew, the Travel/Cruise Director Aida and the food were all wonderful! The local guides did a fabulous job sharing their knowledge of the local ports and the included restaurant experiences were perfect! There is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that our staff made your time on the Dalmatian Elegance tour with Insight Vacations a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
- JJeffCattWritten on October 1, 20183.0 - Average
Room was very small with small bed mattresses that were made up as singles and often slipped apart. Lower deck deluxe cabins were below water line with small portholes and leaky showers. Nowhere to store luggage. Nowhere to hang clothes so could not... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We truly regret to learn that you did not find the organisation of the trip to be in line with the high standards Insight Vacations is recognised for. Also, we understand that where you stay during your trip is as important as the sights you see, that is why it troubles us to learn of any discomfort experienced during your stay. Rest assured that all your concerns have been shared with our internal team for further review to see where improvements could be made to better our guest experience going forward. That being said, we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to restore your full faith in our guided holidays in the near future.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,015+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,860+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,015+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,015+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,315+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,315+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $3,315+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,315+ $35 Cruise Port TaxBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,315+ $35 Cruise Port TaxBook Now Hold my
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Split9 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Split0 seats leftUSD $2,640+ $35 Cruise Port Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 September 2019 the full payment of $2,408 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2408 for Dalmatian Elegance, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 95 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 50 km
- Peljesac (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 59 km
- Scedro (Croatia)
- 28 km
- Pakleni Island (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,408 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,856 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Elegance