Country Roads of Italy (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,586
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Rome and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Country Roads of Italy (2019), you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Rome to Venice and through Rome, Italy and 17 other destinations in Italy. Country Roads of Italy (2019) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- PHPamWritten on November 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOk, I have to,be up front from the beginning. I didn't think a coach tour would be for me. I'm not too keen on lengthy bus travel and had grave concerns that I would be restless and sore after hours in the seat. Well, nothing could have been further from the truth. What a time we have had!!! Rome, Sorrento, Orvieto, Perugia, Radda in Chianti, Lucca, Parma and Venice. Phew, sounds exhausting right? Nope, it was exhilarating. To be fair, it's a busy pace and we did have quite a few "sparrow-fart" starts but once on the road Brad, our fabulous Tour Director, kept us entertained with his extraordinary knowledge of the history and nuances of the places we visited. He had so many interesting facts and figures in his head we decided that next quiz night any of us had, he was on our table. We had people of varying degrees of fitness and walkability and Brad was across things for everyone, at times suggesting alternative routes and at others ensuring that the complexity of the stroll was explained so informed decisions could be made. He did somewhat underestimate the length of stroll from time to time but we just smiled and started joking with him about whether it was a normal Block or a Brad Block. The hotels were all excellent quality although it appears that European bathrooms aren't required to adhere to the same standards as those we enjoy at home. In fact, I think European baths are preposterous in their economy of width. At least they have an emergency cord which can be used when suction gets the better of youShow detailed ratings
- SHSusanWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe just returned from a Country Roads of Italy Insight tour. It was an amazing tour with Diego as our coach driver and Shona as our tour guide. Shona had a wealth of information to share, was so fluent in many languages and told many stories and jokes. We were well informed and entertained. Shona was incredibly organized with all of our transportation and meals and options. Diego was a most capable driver. Our highlights were the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and Pompeii and Tuscany. There are so many beautiful areas to enjoy. We usually choose the Country Roads tours because we love to get away from the busier areas and see the quieter country side. Thank you Insight and Shona for a lovely Italian holiday. Sue and Jim in CanadaShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: The Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 2: VIP Vatican and Rome with a Local.
- Day 3: Pompeii and on to Sorrento.
- Day 4: Capri, the Isle of Dreams.
- Day 5: The Picturesque Amalfi Coast.
- Day 6: The Umbrian Town of Orvieto.
- Day 7: Assisi and on to Perugia.
- Day 8: Perugia, the Jewel of Umbria.
- Day 9: Siena and Radda in Chianti.
- Day 10: The Towers of San Gimignano.
- Day 11: Florence and on to Lucca.
- Day 12: Exploring the Cinque Terre.
- Day 13: Modena and on to Parma.
- Day 14: Verona and Venice.
- Day 15: The Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 16: Farewell Venezia & Bella Italia.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Tour Italy in 2 Weeks with Insight Vacations
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include meals?
This tour includes 13 breakfasts and 5 dinners.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Country Roads of Italy (2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,250Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$525$5,250-10%USD $4,725
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Venice8 seats left$523$5,225-10%USD $4,703
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Rome16 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$510$5,095-10%USD $4,586
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $4,586 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4586 for Country Roads of Italy (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,379 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 211 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 299 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 57 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 19 km
- Perugia (Italy)
- 89 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 19 km
- Radda in Chianti (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,586 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Country Roads of Italy (2019)