Rodopi Road Cycling (Bulgaria)
- +6 Destinations
- Rhodope Mountains
- Rather Poor
- JMJohnstonWritten on July 26, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour covered very impressive country side and most of the roads were great for cycling. My guide Ivan was excellent; he was well informed on history and all aspects of the regions we explored. Overall, he was great company (and his English was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Arrival
- Day 2. Belmeken dam - Velingrad spa town
- Day 3. Batak dam - Beglik dam - Dospat
- Day 4. Yagodina cave - Devil's throat cave - Trigrad
- Day 5. Shiroka laka - Smolyan lakes - Smolyan
- Day 6. Rozhen - Borovo
- Day 7. The Miraculous bridges - Bachkovo monastery - Plovdiv
- Day 8. Departure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Penguin Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rodopi Road Cycling (Bulgaria), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Penguin Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Penguin Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 93 km
- Velingrad (Bulgaria)
- 21 km
- Batak (Bulgaria)
- 34 km
- Dospat (Bulgaria)
- 19 km
- Trigrad (Bulgaria)
- 28 km
- Smolyan (Bulgaria)
- 63 km
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
- 132 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rodopi Road Cycling (Bulgaria) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rodopi Road Cycling (Bulgaria)