Balkan Cycling (Bulgaria)
- Our saving
- US $ 421
+ $117 Local payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Ride to Glozhene Monastery
- Explore Troyan Monastery
- Visit Sokolski Monastery
- Having visited by car the Dryanovo monastery
- Sightseeing tour in Veliko Turnovo
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Sofia! With the bicycle tour Balkan Cycling (Bulgaria), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Sofia, Bulgaria and 10 other destinations in Bulgaria. Balkan Cycling (Bulgaria) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Penguin Travel:Write a review
- Barrie Cooper's review about another Penguin Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentFor me this tour was just about perfect. Everything went like clockwork - each place we visited was either fascinating o... Read more
- Stacey Cooper's review about another Penguin Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentI've just returned from the Best of Bulgaria round trip tour- 8 days. We saw amazing sights with a very knowledgeable g... Read more
- Norhayati Binte Daud's review about another Penguin Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed the entire trip. Excellent driver Rosen. Our guide Anton was alright. He helped our travel mates who lost the lu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. Arrival
- Day 2. Goliam Izvor - Glozhene monastery - Ribaritsa village
- Day 3. Ribaritsa village - Troyan monastery - Apriltsi
- Day 4. Apriltsi - Gabrovo - Sokolsky monastery - Etura
- Day 5. Gabrovo - Tryavna - Bozhentsi
- Day 6. Bozhentsi - Dryanovo monastery - Elena
- Day 7. Elena - Arbanassi - Veliko Turnovo - Plovdiv
- Day 8. Transfer to Sofia airport. Departure
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Balkan Cycling (Bulgaria)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$13USD $421+ $117 Local payment
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$13USD $421+ $117 Local payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$13USD $421+ $117 Local payment
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$13USD $421+ $117 Local payment
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$13USD $421+ $117 Local payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Penguin Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $421 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $421 for Balkan Cycling (Bulgaria), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Penguin Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Penguin Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 518 km.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 70 km
- Goliam Izvor (Bulgaria)
- 23 km
- Ribaritsa (Bulgaria)
- 46 km
- Apriltsi (Bulgaria)
- 33 km
- Gabrovo (Bulgaria)
- 14 km
- Tryavna (Bulgaria)
- 6 km
- Bozhentsi (Bulgaria)
- 38 km
- Elena (Bulgaria)
- 25 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $421 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Cycling (Bulgaria) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours