Lisbon & Northern Spain
- Our saving
- US $ 2,339
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- SSheWritten on July 27, 20184.0 - GoodAlthough the itinerary was good, the tour guide left people behind twice. Sometimes he was nice and at times spoke disrespectfully and argued with guests. I was shocked when he blamed two of us for getting left behind when we were helping an elderly woman who didn’t walk well. This wasn’t our job. I also don’t want to hear about your problems with other guests. We were told not to make an email list because he would email all of us. A couple of weeks later (after I texted him) I received an email saying that the company had a new policy not to share guests emails, even though he had written permission to do so. Now I have no way to send pictures of others to them. Ridiculous since we had already started to make our own email list but stopped when he told us he would send them to all of us.Show detailed ratings
- LCLiliaWritten on June 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe loved it all! Great trip.Show detailed ratings
- MPMichaelWritten on September 27, 20174.0 - GoodWe just returned from Lisbon / Northern Spain with Globus. In general we had a very positive trip, particularly with Lisbon, San Sebastian and Barcelona. The pace was quicker then my previous tours (four two nights and three one nights); on the plus side you do get to see a lot, but overall we concluded that a slightly slower pace is better as sometimes you just need a little bit of extra time to get a feel for a location. Most of the stops on the drive were fine (we did hit bad weather up north, so honestly that impacts your impression) and the optional excursions were generally very good - particularly France in the Basque region and Montserrat. The included meals were also pretty good - better than previous tours we have been on, including Globus. Hotels were uneven - some very good, most pretty good, one or two poor (Tryp Apollo in Barcelona). Most hotels did have very good breakfasts. That being said, what really made the trip memorable was the group we were with - and our amazing tout director Luis. He was by far the best tour director we have ever experienced; he was knowledgable, funny, informative, and on top of everything. There was not one glitch the entire tour; even when a participant became ill and needed medical attention, he handled everything seamlessly. He was always around, easy to find, and amazingly patient and graceful with questions I am sure he has heard a million times. Our driver was also excellent, handling some really tiny turns / streets with more agility than I could with my compact car, lol. He was also a gentleman through out. Overall I do recommend this tour, just be prepared for the pace - and keep fingers crossed that your welcome poster has the name Luis as tour director !!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- Day 2: LISBON
- Day 3: LISBON–FATIMA–OPORTO
- Day 4: OPORTO–VIGO, SPAIN–LA TOJA ISLAND–SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
- Day 5: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
- Day 6: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA–LUARCA–OVIEDO
- Day 7: OVIEDO–SANTILLANA DEL MAR–BILBAO–SAN SEBASTIAN
- Day 8: SAN SEBASTIAN
- Day 9: SAN SEBASTIAN–PAMPLONA–SARAGOSSA
- Day 10: SARAGOSSA–BARCELONA
- Day 11: BARCELONA
- Day 12: BARCELONA
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour suitable for a person with mobility problems?
Globus makes reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled and mobility impaired travellers but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so. Because they cannot provide individual assistance to travellers in many situations, and most of their transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We recommend that you view Globus' terms and conditions for details.
Is this tour suitable for a person with mobility problems?
Globus makes reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled and mobility impaired travelers but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so. Because we cannot provide individual assistance to travelers in many situations, and most of our transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps, we recommend that you view our terms and conditions for details.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
REAL PALACIO HOTEL
NH COLLECTION PORTO BATALHA
AC OVIEDO FORUM
SILKEN AMARA PLAZA
SILKEN REINO DE ARAGON
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
Lisbon & Northern Spain
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$260$2,599-10%USD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$262$2,619-10%USD $2,357Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$265$2,649-10%USD $2,384Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$265$2,649-10%USD $2,384Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$265$2,649-10%USD $2,384Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$265$2,649-10%USD $2,384Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$265$2,649-10%USD $2,384Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$274$2,739-10%USD $2,465Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$274$2,739-10%USD $2,465Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$274$2,739-10%USD $2,465Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $2,339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2339 for Lisbon & Northern Spain, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 120 km
- Vigo (Spain)
- 74 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- 226 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 140 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 97 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 76 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 62 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 144 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Lisbon & Northern Spain