Best of Portugal Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,161
- Walk over the River Tagus
- Explore the Hieronymite Monastery
- Stay at a traditional stud ranch
- Sample port wine in Mateus
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TBTimothyWritten on October 28, 20173.0 - Average49 passengers ---- too many ----like herding cattle. Listening to a guide through a palace or etc.----they may be a room ahead so the commentary did not always "fit". It really was a wine and food tour which I did not sign up for. The options were emphasized as being the most important part of the tour and very costly. Trafalgar could do better. A chuckle by many of us new and veterans of Trafalgar was when some were given tapes as loyal customers and others penalized ---did not receive the tapes---- for being first timers. Getting up very early most days, getting to next hotel late and then dinner and to bed to do the same the next day. Ugh! But then I have travelled the world with Gadventures so am spoiled!Show detailed ratings
- YPYvonneWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - Excellentour tour of Portugal was fantastic. even though it was a heatwave and forest firesShow detailed ratings
- PerryWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe variety of experiences and opportunities was excellent. The tour director was exceptionally knowledgeable with a great sense of humour.Show detailed ratings
- CRChristinaWritten on April 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentPedro Pinto was the perfect tour director - a great historian for my husband and a foodie for me. We went on our honeymoon and he made sure everything was perfect, including champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Portugal is beautiful and this tour provides a great overview of its diversity and beauty.Show detailed ratings
- BbrentWritten on December 23, 20154.0 - Goodthe tour was good. fantastic guide pedro. he made for us what is a not so unique and wow countrya good trip.. south portugal somewhat a waste of time but north cool as usual Trafalgar have the most ordinary coachesShow detailed ratings
- JJanetWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentWas a wonderful tour at a nice easy pace...loved how it covered all areas of Portugal and not just the tourist meccas. Pedro the tour guide was the best ever. His knowledge and passion for Portugal made it an amazing experience.Show detailed ratings
- DVDonnaWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat trip, knowledgeable tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- JWJeanWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentOur trip to Portugal was amazing. The hotel locations were excellent, optional tours > excellent, dinners/meals included were also excellent. Would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all of the beautiful sites of Portugal.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Lisbon Sightseeing
- Day 3: Lisbon – Algarve Region (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Algarve Excursion
- Day 5: Algarve Region – Évora
- Day 6: Évora – Castelo de Vide – Viseu
- Day 7: Viseu – Mateus – Guimarães – Vila do Conde (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Oporto Excursion
- Day 9: Vila do Conde – Coimbra – Tomar – Fátima
- Day 10: Fátima – Batalha – Nazaré – Obidos – Lisbon
- Day 11: Depart Lisbon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
- February 1, 2017
Are there transfers available on this tour?
Trafalgar offers complimentary transfers in Lisbon on the first and last day of the tour:
Arrival in Lisbon - 09.30, 12.30 and 15.30
Departure from Lisbon (arrival time at the airport) - 07.00 and 09.30
- January 1, 2017
Are all accommodations included on this tour?
Yes, accommodation is included during the duration of your trip. Trafalgar uses Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
This tour also includes 10 hot buffet breakfasts, 5 dinners and 1 lunch.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
Best of Portugal Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayMar 28, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to Lisbon8 seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayApr 4, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Lisbon7 seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayApr 11, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to Lisbon7 seats leftUSD $2,350
- WednesdayApr 18, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Lisbon9 seats leftUSD $2,350
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,350
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Lisbon9 seats leftUSD $2,350
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,350
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,350
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Lisbon7 seats leftUSD $2,350Book Now Hold my
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,395
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 May 2018 the full payment of $2,161 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2161 for Best of Portugal Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 202 km
- Vilamoura (Portugal)
- 165 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 205 km
- Belmonte (Portugal)
- 59 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
- 92 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 67 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,161 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Portugal Summer 2018