Best of Portugal Summer 2018
- US $ 2,395
- Walk over the River Tagus
- Explore the Hieronymite Monastery
- Stay at a traditional stud ranch
- Sample port wine in Mateus
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- IBIreneWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentWell organized itineraryShow detailed ratings
- TBTimothyWritten on October 28, 20173.0 - Average49 passengers ---- too many ----like herding cattle. Listening to a guide through a palace or etc.----they may be a room ahead so the commentary did not always "fit". It really was a wine and food tour which I did not sign up for. The options were emphasized as being the most important part of the tour and very costly. Trafalgar could do better. A chuckle by many of us new and veterans of Trafalgar was when some were given tapes as loyal customers and others penalized ---did not receive the tapes---- for being first timers. Getting up very early most days, getting to next hotel late and then dinner and to bed to do the same the next day. Ugh! But then I have travelled the world with Gadventures so am spoiled!Show detailed ratings
- YPYvonneWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - Excellentour tour of Portugal was fantastic. even though it was a heatwave and forest firesShow detailed ratings
- PerryWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe variety of experiences and opportunities was excellent. The tour director was exceptionally knowledgeable with a great sense of humour.Show detailed ratings
- CRChristinaWritten on April 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentPedro Pinto was the perfect tour director - a great historian for my husband and a foodie for me. We went on our honeymoon and he made sure everything was perfect, including champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Portugal is beautiful and this tour provides a great overview of its diversity and beauty.Show detailed ratings
- BbrentWritten on December 23, 20154.0 - Goodthe tour was good. fantastic guide pedro. he made for us what is a not so unique and wow countrya good trip.. south portugal somewhat a waste of time but north cool as usual Trafalgar have the most ordinary coachesShow detailed ratings
- JJanetWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentWas a wonderful tour at a nice easy pace...loved how it covered all areas of Portugal and not just the tourist meccas. Pedro the tour guide was the best ever. His knowledge and passion for Portugal made it an amazing experience.Show detailed ratings
- DVDonnaWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat trip, knowledgeable tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- JWJeanWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentOur trip to Portugal was amazing. The hotel locations were excellent, optional tours > excellent, dinners/meals included were also excellent. Would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all of the beautiful sites of Portugal.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Lisbon Sightseeing
- Day 3: Lisbon – Algarve Region (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Algarve Excursion
- Day 5: Algarve Region – Évora
- Day 6: Évora – Castelo de Vide – Viseu
- Day 7: Viseu – Mateus – Guimarães – Vila do Conde (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Oporto Excursion
- Day 9: Vila do Conde – Coimbra – Tomar – Fátima
- Day 10: Fátima – Batalha – Nazaré – Obidos – Lisbon
- Day 11: Depart Lisbon
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 17, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The last day of this tour is a departure day. You can leave at any time, however, there is a buffet breakfast included at Turim Marques in Lisbon that you can take advantage of. Please be aware that the accommodation will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
- April 17, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at
Turim Av Liberdade in Lisbon anytime during the day. However, there will be a Welcome Reception you can participate in, have you already arrived. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- April 17, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Best of Portugal Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to LisbonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,395
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,395
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,395
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,395
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Lisbon7 seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats leftUSD $2,450
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Lisbon8 seats leftUSD $2,495
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats leftUSD $2,495
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Lisbon9 seats leftUSD $2,495
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats leftUSD $2,495
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 July 2018 the full payment of $2,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2395 for Best of Portugal Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 202 km
- Vilamoura (Portugal)
- 165 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 205 km
- Belmonte (Portugal)
- 59 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
- 92 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 67 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Portugal Summer 2018