Best of Portugal 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,246
- Walk over the River Tagus
- Explore the Hieronymite Monastery
- Stay at a traditional stud ranch
- Sample port wine in Mateus
- Rather Poor
- IBIreneWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized itinerary
- TBTimothyWritten on October 28, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
49 passengers ---- too many ----like herding cattle. Listening to a guide through a palace or etc.----they may be a room ahead so the commentary did not always "fit". It really was a wine and food tour which I did not sign up for. The options were... Read more
- YPYvonneWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
our tour of Portugal was fantastic. even though it was a heatwave and forest fires
- PerryWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The variety of experiences and opportunities was excellent. The tour director was exceptionally knowledgeable with a great sense of humour.
- CRChristinaWritten on April 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Pedro Pinto was the perfect tour director - a great historian for my husband and a foodie for me. We went on our honeymoon and he made sure everything was perfect, including champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Portugal is beautiful and this tour... Read more
- BbrentWritten on December 23, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
the tour was good. fantastic guide pedro. he made for us what is a not so unique and wow countrya good trip.. south portugal somewhat a waste of time but north cool as usual Trafalgar have the most ordinary coaches
- JJanetWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was a wonderful tour at a nice easy pace...loved how it covered all areas of Portugal and not just the tourist meccas. Pedro the tour guide was the best ever. His knowledge and passion for Portugal made it an amazing experience.
- DVDonnaWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip, knowledgeable tour guide!
- JWJeanWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip to Portugal was amazing. The hotel locations were excellent, optional tours > excellent, dinners/meals included were also excellent. Would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all of the beautiful sites of Portugal.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Lisbon – Algarve Region (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Algarve Excursion
- Day 5: Algarve Region – ��vora
- Day 6: Évora – Castelo de Vide – Viseu
- Day 7: Viseu – Mateus – Guimarães – Porto (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Porto Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Porto – Coimbra – Tomar – Fátima
- Day 10: Fátima – Batalha – Nazaré – Obidos – Lisbon
- Day 11: Depart Lisbon
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The last day of this tour is a departure day. You can leave at any time, however, there is a buffet breakfast included at Turim Marques in Lisbon that you can take advantage of. Please be aware that the accommodation will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at
Turim Av Liberdade in Lisbon anytime during the day. However, there will be a Welcome Reception you can participate in, have you already arrived. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
Best of Portugal 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Lisbon7 seats left$250$2,495-10%USD $2,246
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$250$2,495-10%USD $2,246
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,595
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to LisbonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,595Book Now Hold my
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$273$2,725-10%USD $2,453
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,625
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Lisbon8 seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Lisbon9 seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Lisbon11 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Lisbon0 seats leftUSD $2,625
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,246 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2246 for Best of Portugal 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 202 km
- Vilamoura (Portugal)
- 165 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 205 km
- Belmonte (Portugal)
- 59 km
- Viseu (Portugal)
- 92 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 67 km
- Tomar (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,246 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Portugal 2019