Best of Holland Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,753
- Wander Amsterdam's streets
- Visit a flower auction
- Go to the National Liberation museum
- Drive through the Frisian Lake District
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GMgraemeWritten on July 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a wonderful time, tour guide was very friendly and informative bus driver was good. Tour was enlightening, accommodation served its purpose. Farewell was disorganised. which was a pity.Show detailed ratings
- MSMarianWritten on April 22, 20164.0 - GoodHad a great time with a wonderful guide. The itinerary was very varied with never a dull moment. Comfortable bus and terrific driver.Show detailed ratings
- JFJackieWritten on October 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a very well coordinated and organized tour. We had some early starts which meant we were the first people to some attractions and pretty much had the places to ourselves. Which was really a bonus for palace gardens and museums. The structure was such that you could take part in active sightseeing -walking, cycling - or be more leisurely viewing from the coach. The director and driver were informative, fun and helpful. The people on the tour were a good mix of nationalities and easy to get along with although our backgrounds were very varied.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Amsterdam Sightseeing
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Aalsmeer/Keukenhof – The Hague – Delft – Rotterdam
- Day 4: Rotterdam – Groesbeek – Arnhem – Oosterbeek
- Day 5: Oosterbeek – Zwolle – Groningen
- Day 6: Groningen – Volendam – Amsterdam
- Day 7: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is it possible to include a football game in the activities in this tour?
Unfortunately, we do not have any tours that specifically include that game but if you would like to book that independently and do it on of our tours while you are there that is no problem.
- November 1, 2016
Are hotels included in this tour?
Please note that your hotels are included in the cost of the tour and you will be staying in 4 star hotels on this trip.
- October 1, 2016
Hi what is the difference between - summer and air inclusive summer
This summer tour that you can see on our website includes only the tour since none of our tours at the moment include airfae and air inclusive summer means that there are flights included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Best of Holland Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats left$83USD $1,992Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$322$2,075-16%USD $1,753
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$83USD $1,992Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Amsterdam9 seats left$83USD $1,992Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $1,753 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1753 for Best of Holland Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 15 km
- Aalsmeer (Netherlands)
- 39 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 101 km
- Groesbeek (Netherlands)
- 23 km
- Arnhem (Netherlands)
- 4 km
- Oosterbeek (Netherlands)
- 26 km
- Apeldorn (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Staphorst (Netherlands)
- 69 km
- Groningen (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,753 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Holland Summer 2018