Best of Holland 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,958
- Wander Amsterdam's streets
- Visit a flower auction
- Go to the National Liberation museum
- Drive through the Frisian Lake District
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on May 2, 20183.5 - GoodI was disappointed that there were 45 people on the tour. I, as well as others, on the tour thought that it was advertised as no more than 25. Fortunately, the people were all very nice and it was a good mix of ages. I would not, however, do it again. thanksShow detailed ratings
- GMgraemeWritten on July 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad a wonderful time, tour guide was very friendly and informative bus driver was good. Tour was enlightening, accommodation served its purpose. Farewell was disorganised. which was a pity.Show detailed ratings
- MSMarianWritten on April 22, 20164.0 - GoodHad a great time with a wonderful guide. The itinerary was very varied with never a dull moment. Comfortable bus and terrific driver.Show detailed ratings
- JFJackieWritten on October 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was a very well coordinated and organized tour. We had some early starts which meant we were the first people to some attractions and pretty much had the places to ourselves. Which was really a bonus for palace gardens and museums. The structure was such that you could take part in active sightseeing -walking, cycling - or be more leisurely viewing from the coach. The director and driver were informative, fun and helpful. The people on the tour were a good mix of nationalities and easy to get along with although our backgrounds were very varied.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Amsterdam Sightseeing
- Day 3: Amsterdam – Aalsmeer/Keukenhof – The Hague – Delft – Rotterdam
- Day 4: Rotterdam – Groesbeek – Arnhem – Oosterbeek
- Day 5: Oosterbeek – Zwolle – Groningen
- Day 6: Groningen – Volendam – Amsterdam
- Day 7: Depart Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to include a football game in the activities in this tour?
Unfortunately, we do not have any tours that specifically include that game but if you would like to book that independently and do it on of our tours while you are there that is no problem.
Are hotels included in this tour?
Please note that your hotels are included in the cost of the tour and you will be staying in 4 star hotels on this trip.
Hi what is the difference between - summer and air inclusive summer
This summer tour that you can see on our website includes only the tour since none of our tours at the moment include airfae and air inclusive summer means that there are flights included.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Best of Holland 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to AmsterdamOnly 1 seat left$228$2,275-10%USD $2,048Book Now Hold my
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to AmsterdamOnly 1 seat left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$220$2,195-10%USD $1,976
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Amsterdam7 seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Amsterdam7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$218$2,175-10%USD $1,958
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $1,958 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1958 for Best of Holland 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 15 km
- Aalsmeer (Netherlands)
- 39 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 101 km
- Groesbeek (Netherlands)
- 23 km
- Arnhem (Netherlands)
- 4 km
- Oosterbeek (Netherlands)
- 26 km
- Apeldorn (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Staphorst (Netherlands)
- 69 km
- Groningen (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,958 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Holland 2019