Highlights of Uzbekistan
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Tashkent
- Day 2: Tashkent/Samarkand (1B)
- Day 3: Samarkand (1B)
- Day 4: Samarkand/Aydar Kŭl Camp (1B, 1D)
- Day 5: Aydar Kŭl Camp/Bukhara (1B)
- Day 6: Bukhara (1B)
- Day 7: Bukhara/Khiva (1B)
- Day 8: Khiva (1B)
- Day 9: Khiva/Tashkent (1B)
- Day 10: Tashkent (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Christobel· October 15th, 2019The tour was well paced even with the ground that needed to be covered getting between cities. Liliia was such a great guide and being this was my first G adventures tour it's definitely made sure I will use them again in the future.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Chris!Trip date: September 2019
- Mia· October 4th, 2019Would recommend the tour!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Mia.Trip date: September 2019
- DSDavid· August 8th, 2019Very enjoyable and enlightening. Just one suggestion - the orientation tours were a bit of a waste of time, as the places were revisited with local city guides the next day and some of the information was repeated. Perhaps a different activity could... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback David.Trip date: July 2019
- aurel· July 4th, 2019Great tour. Only complain what I have is the site of Tourradar.Very confusung and unclear.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Aurel.Trip date: June 2019
- Kshitij· May 26th, 2019Well organised and nice placesG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful, thank you Kshitij.Trip date: April 2019
- CMClaudia· May 20th, 2019The trip has exceed my expectations. Nice buildings to visit, safe place to walk alone during spare time, lovely guide. I've really enjoyed it! A thing that could improve it would be a bus with toilet during long trips, specially to reach Khiva. The... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the review, thanks Claudia.Trip date: May 2019
- Ashish· March 5th, 2019Fantastic trip from start to finish. Uzbekistan is a beautiful country with an amazing depth of culture and history ... and I can't imagine a more knowledgeable, helpful, and conscientious guide than the amazing Lila to show you around. Every day was... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy to hear that, thank you Ashish!Trip date: August 2018
- AReka M· November 6th, 2018We already had a good experience with G (at our previous trip) and this trip was very good again!Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ADenise W· November 4th, 2018I've travelled with G Adventures twice and I've had good experiences. There is generally a good mix of people booked on their trips (ages, nationalities, gender, couples vs. solo travellers) and the guides have been great.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AAnonymous· October 19th, 2018The mood of the CEO was really good, everyone was on time, no accidents or injuries.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks!Trip date: October 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday17 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021$1,529$1,299Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021$1,529Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday8 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday17 Oct, 2021$1,5290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday13 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday22 Oct, 2021$1,5290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday24 Oct, 2021$1,5290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday14 Mar, 2022EnglishWednesday23 Mar, 2022$1,5290% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Mar, 2022EnglishWednesday30 Mar, 2022$1,5290% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Mar, 2022EnglishWednesday6 Apr, 2022$1,5290% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Apr, 2022EnglishWednesday13 Apr, 2022$1,5290% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Apr, 2022EnglishWednesday20 Apr, 2022$1,5290% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the group size on this tour?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation before or after the tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar