Best of Ireland and Scotland (15 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Ring of Kerry
- Giants Causeway
- Isle of Skye
- Loch Ness
- St Andrews
- Explore the historic Dublin and the remarkable Edinburgh
- Admire the Giant's Causeway and kiss the Blarney Stone
- Learn about traditional farming and indulge in local cuisine
- Visit the Titanic Belfast Visitor Centre and tour Glasgow
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Scottish Highlands
- View Eilean Donan Castle and see the majestic Ben Nevis
- Day 1: Welcome to Dublin
- Day 2: Discover Diverse Dublin
- Day 3: Journey to Waterford
- Day 4: Onwards to Blarney and Killarney
- Day 5: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
- Day 6: Continue to Galway and Coastal Enniscrone
- Day 7: Off to Donegal and on to Londonderry
- Day 8: Admire the Giant’s Causeway and on to Belfast
- Day 9: Cross the Irish Sea to Glasgow
- Day 10: Discover Glasgow’s Rich Legacy
- Day 11: Continue Over the Sea to Skye
- Day 12: Venture to Loch Ness and Culloden in the Scottish Highlands
- Day 13: Journey to Enchanting Edinburgh
- Day 14: Uncover Edinburgh’s Treasures
- Day 15: Farewell Edinburgh
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LSLeeann· July 27th, 2018First time doing a tour and I was a little concerned how it would be. It turned out to be an awesome experience with great people, I now have 45 more friends. Gary was very informative, knew lots of interesting facts and history, great sense of humor,... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
- EAElizabeth· July 8th, 2018The tour was excellent! Daren Blake our tour guide was fantastic!! He was full of information and extremely helpful. The bus driver Kieran was great! The only disappointment was the price of the extra excursions way over priced!!! Excursions and... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
- RSRandi· January 6th, 2018Worst experience ever. Horrible customer service and poor quality tour. Take an extra few thousand dollars with you as the expensive bus ride is the only thing you really get along with shady hotels. I expressed my concerns at the end of my tour and... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- RSRandi· January 6th, 2018This was a bucket list trip for me and we did a lot of research specifically with Trafalgar and not a travel agent. This was the most expensive and most expensive tour I’ve ever taken. I expressed my concerns to the company upon my return and finally... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- RSRandi· January 6th, 2018My experience was far from good. I expressed my concerns to the company when I got back from my tour and it took 5 emails and three months to get back to me. When they finally did they said they were apologetic and would provide me with a 10 %... Show moreTrip date: August 2017
- CRCristina· October 21st, 2017It was an amazing Trip. Trafalgar was amazing as well, the travel director is very knowledgeable! They are very efficient and organized.Trip date: October 2017
- ESEleanor· April 23rd, 2016My sister and I went on this tour in 2008, we could not find fault with any part of the 2 weeks. We would recommend Trafalgar to everyone.Trip date: September 2012
- LMLynelle· December 25th, 2015Excellent very enjoyable tripTrip date: June 2013
- SCS.· November 24th, 2015This was the vacation of a lifetime. It was totally stress free. We didn't have to worry about a thing except getting on the bus. Our travel director was the best. He was so organized, knowledgeable and entertaining. We saw more in 15 days than we would... Show moreTrip date: October 2015
- KKaren· November 23rd, 2015It was wonderful. Be prepared to be in the bus for many hours.Trip date: May 2015
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,025$3,622Book With Flexibility
- Saturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021Based on SingleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$4,195
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday26 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday9 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,195$3,775Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,195$3,775Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday16 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,195$3,775Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,195$3,775Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday9 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday23 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,195$3,775Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,195$3,775Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,950$3,555Book With Flexibility
- Monday23 Aug, 2021EnglishMonday6 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,9500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Are the flights included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar