Best of India
- Our saving
- US $ 1,186
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- New Delhi
- +5 Destinations
- Northern India
- Fall in love with the magnificent Taj Mahal.
- Experience an elephant ride to Amer Fort.
- Immerse yourself in culture and witness the Ganga Aarti.
- Glide on a ferry to Elephanta Caves.
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Family, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- RRayYouWritten on April 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
I'm so glad that I used GeTS Holidays during my visit to the Kumbh Mela festival in Feb 2019. Their representatives understood my requests very well during communications. They helped me create a perfectly tailored plan. Everything ran smoothly and their... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewHello Ray, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and kind words. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. Hope to see you soon again. Thank you once again for choosing us as your travel partner. Best wishes - GeTS Holidays Team
- RronaldtownsonWritten on January 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
We arranged a private tour to Hampi, from our home in England, the communication withe Gets was via E mail was exalent and we wer kept up to date with all of the arrangements. The train tickets wer e mailed to us, on arrival in Hospet met by our car and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewHello Ronald, Greetings! Thank you for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate you taking the time out to write this review. It is our endeavor to always provide the best possible service to all our guests. Hope to see you travel with us again. Best wishes - GeTS Team
- SSosilaWritten on December 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a wonderful well organised tour to the Golden Triangle with Kashmir by Gets Holidays. Efficient, professional and well versed guides and driver provided by Gets Holidays. Looking forward to visiting other parts of India with Gets Holidays. Keep up the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewHello Sosila, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and kind words. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. This in turn helps us to stay motivated and do better each time. Hope to see you soon again. Thank you once again for choosing us as your travel partner. Best wishes - GeTS Holidays team
- YHYvonneWritten on November 11, 20184.5 - Excellent
This was our first tour and we really enjoyed it! We learned so much - about India and about traveling. I would love to give feedback on each of our guides but cannot remember their names (Suggestion: It would be helpful if that information was included on... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewHi, thank you so much for your honest feedback. We highly appreciate it. Really glad to know that you enjoyed your tour thoroughly. About the guides information, we don't get to know who is assigned to which tour initially, hence putting down that information in the itineraries is a little difficult. However, we can definitely have them give out their business cards for any future travels. About having your own driver and guide, yes that is a standard practice for private tours. Yes, you could have asked them to drive you to additional locations, but only within city limits of 80kms in total. It is our endeavor to always put our best foot forward for our guests. Yes, we are more than happy to suggest any other activities you would be interested in adding to your tour. Once again thank you so much for taking out the time to write to us. We hope we can organize another trip for you in the future. Take care. Regards/GeTS Team
- JJuneWritten on June 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
While we were planning our trip we had kept in mind a number of different tour companies for our 14 days’ trip to India, we selected Gets Holidays due to their responsiveness and professionalism. They responded very fast to each of our queries efficiently.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear June, Greetings from India. At the outset, thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback with us regarding your trip to India. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation of our services and staff. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our effort remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence. We look forward to welcome you to India soon again. With Best Regards/GeTS Team
- GGabriellaWritten on June 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had the best of “Best of India” Tour It has been 2 months since we came back from our fabulous tour of India – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Mumbai and Goa. This was our first trip to India and I must say the experience was simply fantastic. We would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Gabriella, Greetings from India. Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your trip and think highly of it. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the team, services and concierge services. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is always our greatest reward. Thank you so much for appreciating our team. I have shared your feedback with everyone concerned in the team. Your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence. We look forward to your continued visits and hopefully you will get an opportunity to try all our other tour options and find them equally satisfying. We are delighted to have you as an “satisfied guest” for our team. Sincere Regards / GeTS Team
- RRameshKumariWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - Good
GeTS Holiday organized the whole tour for us right from airport pickup to airport drop off. Our guide and driver Michael was really good and knowledgeable. The 4 star accommodation we requested for was good and the food was really nice. The itinerary was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Ramesh, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing GeTS Holidays for your tour and reviewing us. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent overall stay and were impressed with all aspects of our hospitality. We are humbled to note that you had a relaxing and memorable holiday with us. I am glad it reflected in the service rendered by our young and enthusiastic team. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward! We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- RRajakumarWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
They planned for 3 days 2 nite to visit New Delhi and Agra (Taj Mahal). Their 3 star hotel recommendation absolutely awesome with no disappointment. I must say that their local guide have very good history knowledge and able to explain the hidden stories... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Rajakumar, Greetings from India. We are absolutely delighted to note that you enjoyed your tour to New Delhi and Agra. We appreciate your feedback and happy to note that you were impressed with our hospitality and overall services. We have shared your words of appreciation with our our team, who is delighted by the same. Your comments are truly appreciated and it is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valued Guests. We thank you for sharing such a wonderful review and we look forward to welcome you again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- BBBabuWritten on December 1, 20175.0 - Excellent
Our 4 weeks visit to India was organised through Gets Holidays in Delhi. We were presented with an excellent service throughout our tour and this made it so easy to tour without any problems and according to plan. I thank Rahul Saini who constantly kept in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Babu, Greetings from India. Thank you for choosing us and for taking your valuable time to post a review about your experience. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant time in India and are grateful for your compliments for our services. It is our constant endeavor to provide our guest with the highest level of comfort and therefore we assure you that we would strive to provide the best of experiences always. We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you back and assure you of our best services and attention at all times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- LMLesleyWritten on December 1, 20174.5 - Excellent
Our trip started with a prompt pick up at our hotel in Goa. The flights had been organised to Delhi where our driver Krissen Kumar collected us in a large, clean taxi. The journey to Agra is a long one but Krissen stopped whenever we wanted. We opted for a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Lesley, Namaste from India. Many thanks for choosing us for planning your trip and for having spared your time to share a positive feedback of your experience. We are happy to learn that you had a memorable time with your friends and were impressed by our services.Your positive words are our source of motivation to achieve higher standards of services and care. Many thanks for acknowledging the efforts of our team and our responsible guides and driver.We deeply value your patronage and we would love to have you with us again. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
Start point Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), Airport Rd., New Delhi, Delhi, India, Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), Airport Rd., New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Agra (205 Kms/Approx. 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 04: Agra - Jaipur (260 Kms/Approx. 5-6 Hrs) via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 06: Jaipur - Varanasi (By Flight)
- Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing
- DAY 08 : Varanasi - Mumbai (By Flight)
- Day 09: Mumbai Sightseeing
- Day 10: Mumbai - Goa (By Flight)
- Day 11: Goa
- Day 12: In Goa
- DAY 13: In Goa
Day 14: Goa Departure
End point Dabolim Goa International Airport (GOI), Airport Road, Mormugao, Goa, India, Dabolim Goa International Airport (GOI), Airport Road, Mormugao, Goa, India
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- TourRadar presents Ganga Aarti at Varanasi
- Places to visit in Delhi - Delhi Travel Experience
- Top 10 Places in Delhi for Food - Delhi Travel Experience
- Delhi Travel Experience - Places in Delhi for Shopping
- India Travel Experience - Best Tour Operator in India
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How is lunch and dinner organised during the tour?
Your lunch can be taken outside during the sightseeing activity. While dinner can be enjoyed in the hotel or outside at the restaurants nearby. And breakfast is included in the package cost.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This tour includes:
3 Star Hotels Stay
All transfers and sightseeing by private AC Car/Coach, driven by friendly chauffer.
Meal Plan - Buffet Breakfast at Hotels Restaurants.
One mineral water bottle per person everyday.
English Speaking Local guide as per the tour program.
Elephant ride to Amber Fort, Jaipur.
Tonga ride in Agra.
All Applicable Taxes.
I don't understand the difference between Solo Traveler and Single Room Supplement. Please clarify.
Solo Traveller means when there are no members travelling in these dates, and only you are travelling.
Single room supplement is charged when there are other members travelling and you are taking single room for your tour as the cost mentioned is based on twin sharing basis.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Best of India
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Goa7 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Goa5 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Goa7 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Goa5 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Goa7 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Goa5 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Goa7 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Goa7 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Goa5 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Goa5 seats left$1,528$2,939-52%USD $1,411
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Goa is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 June 2019 the full payment of $1,186 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1186 for Best of India, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 179 km
- Agra (India)
- 36 km
- Fatehpur Sikri (India)
- 187 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 739 km
- Varanasi (India)
- 1,249 km
- Mumbai (India)
- 273 km
- Goa (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,977 tours in Asia
- covered by 705 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of India via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of India