Best of India
- Our saving
- US $ 1,272
- New Delhi
- +4 Destinations
- Northern India
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- RRameshKumariWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodGeTS Holiday organized the whole tour for us right from airport pickup to airport drop off. Our guide and driver Michael was really good and knowledgeable. The 4 star accommodation we requested for was good and the food was really nice. The itinerary was well planned and not too hectic. We visited Kochi, Munnar (hill station), Thekaddy and Alleppy. The houseboat in Alleppy is a worthwhile experience.You get some very good ayurvedic spas in Munnar and Thekaddy. Lots of tea and spices plantations to visit if you want to. Must see the local kathakali dances and martial arts.GeTS Holiday did an excellent job in organizing this holiday for us.Show detailed ratings
- RRajakumarWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThey planned for 3 days 2 nite to visit New Delhi and Agra (Taj Mahal). Their 3 star hotel recommendation absolutely awesome with no disappointment. I must say that their local guide have very good history knowledge and able to explain the hidden stories too. Very good in itinerary planning and able to customize according to our needs. Just try them!!!Show detailed ratings
- LMLesleyWritten on December 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur trip started with a prompt pick up at our hotel in Goa. The flights had been organised to Delhi where our driver Krissen Kumar collected us in a large, clean taxi. The journey to Agra is a long one but Krissen stopped whenever we wanted. We opted for a 5* hotel in Agra because it was only one night and we were celebrating a 60th birthday with the friends we travelled with. The Radisson Blu was very nice and Tikendra Mal met us there. He arranged our evening meal and our 8.30 am pick up for the next day. His advice for an early start was perfect because we saw the Taj Mahal in all its glory without the crowds. Our guide Yogi, was so knowledgable and friendly, he gave us plenty of information without going over the top. Our next stop was Fort Agra, another gem to visit. After all this, the safe driving of Krissen back to the airport. It was our choice to do a whistle stop tour which GeTS Holidays arranged perfectly. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. THANKYOU to all the team.Show detailed ratings
- DYDiyanaWritten on August 26, 20174.0 - GoodI enjoyed everything about my long days experience with GeTS Holidays.The staff could not have been more helpful and ensure that our security is their priority.All the communication with them before/after we arrived was friendly, helpful and supportive which make our journey to/in India smooth and ease.The atmosphere was welcoming, comfortable, informative, adventurous and fun.The negotiable, helpful and friendly drivers make our trip much more meaningful when they are able to bring us to the places that we wanted to go.The hotel and choices of food was fantastic, never imagine vegetarian foods turn out that great! I will definitely recommend my friends and family to visit India with GeTs Holidays. Not to forget we will definitely use your services in the future, it will be great if GeTS Holidays is nation wide :) ! Kudos team!Show detailed ratings
- SAshahrulWritten on July 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome and Memorable Golden Triangle Tour With Gets!!! I booked for 5 days and four nights tour to visit Delhi. Agra, and Jaipur with GetsHoliday. I'm very pleased with the service and price they provided.I had an awesome and friendly an excellent driver which is Mr.Sushil Kumar. He also punctual at time.I would highly recommended him as a driver. Chosen hotels were fine except for the hotel in Agra which seemed to be problematic in WiFi connection. The most enjoyed trip was at Agra also where the tourist guide which id Mr.Jugnu was a person who knowledgeable about the history of the Tajmahal eventhough every single little things he explained to me and he's very helpful by snap all of my picture at Tajmahal and Agra Fort, Overall, the tour was fantastic and value for money.I had an enjoyful experience with the elephant ride at Jaipur and Tonga Ride at Agra.I'm looking forward to book a package with GETS in the future if i plan to travel again in India..No doubt about it.. Thanks Gets Holidays management team especially Mr.Mukesh Kumar and Miss Ritu in assisting me and to ensure me by calling me everyday without missed so that i'm feel comfortable with the tour.Show detailed ratings
- JCJorgeWritten on July 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have visited 69 countries so far. I am an Argentinian living in the USA and in the last 20 years I avoided the middle men and I used Internet to chose local travel agencies in the countries I want to visit. I have had great experiences. One of the best was GETs Holidays in India. They delivered all they promised, they were efficient, professional and extremely nice. Impeccable service and at a very affordable price. You can't ask more.Show detailed ratings
- VMVirajWritten on January 10, 20172.0 - Rather poorLast year by the end of Nov 2016 to 23 Dec 2016 We opted for services of GETs holidays. i came to know via a friend about existence of Gets Holidays. But nobody tells faithfully and truthfully about their experience with the tour operator . Most want you also to have some bad hours as they did and thats why they tell all was good and excellent. In your tour , beware of the inexperienced drivers and thus becomes the need for a guide. Hiring the services of a tour implies much money expenses and for every service asked more money, the driver, guide and people around wont help you freely just as in Mauritius. India touring = moneywise touring. If you are a low budget person then try not hire the tour services as it will cost you a fortune. Try to go with friends who have already been to that country before. The EURO and Dollar stability exchange rates will take some more weeks as from now as you will get INR 10 to INR 15 less compared to what you should have got with your Dollar and EURO. Pay all your purchases with your Debit and Credit Cards.Some Drivers supplied by Gets Holiday are experienced liars as they tells you that the Vehicle is equipped with GPS device which is totally wrong because we got confused on the way to Nasik from Bhopal and Gets Holidays Office people was not able to trace us with our Vehicle, the poor driver had called many of his friends to locate himself. You will receive a call almost everyday from the Head Office asking you How Are you Sir and How is Your Trip but what you narrate a trip problem to that person then the person does not call you to tell you that it was solved. Hiring Gets Holidays in Winter season is a mess as concerns Train timetables, i would suggest to take domestic flights and you yourself buy your tickets online in advance so that you do not pay much commission to the Tour Operator. Get the rates and price from Trip advisor by yourself before embarking to hire the services of Gets Holidays as some days you will realise that all these intermediaries were not needed as it will cost your threefold much that normal individual tourist cost. All any added hospitality you will ask they will charge you as if a huge sum if you are a low budget person. This feedback may be deleted from this website but i am keeping it in the internet via my facebook private page. Mauritius is well known for its hospitality and courtesy as concerns tourist and we here help people for free ad if any misunderstanding happens by a tour Operator , the tourist starts getting free of charge services . But for Gets Holidays all that matters is money oriented hospitality and you are doomed to pay that if your emails were not clear during your deals prior your tour to India. Lucky to have Drivers that were on loan to Gets Holidays. I suggest you to ask the tour operator for options if Train get much delayed as you will need to sleep on platform for at least 12 hours during the foggy season. In Himachal Pradesh , the Driver fooled us by telling that Radio and Music is not allowed in vehicle and he removed the Music Player from the Dashboard . But when we asked many people in Himachal Pradesh about that , they told us its not true. Peak season as per hotels definition , they will start as from end of December. By Contacting the hotels om your own will save you much commission and money and the hotels itself have all their transport facility which is affordable. Try not to take big cars while in trip to Shimla and Manali and Snow point because you will need to pay another INR 2500 each time move to the famous places in these villages. Small cars will go everywhere , no need to hire extra big cars. I have so much to share with all those moving to trip to India about this Gets Holidays and some other experiences we have had in Nov/Dec 2016, you may email me on " firstname.lastname@example.org" for further opinion and advices. I know this feedback wont do any difference in the thousands of the feedbacks posted but what i know is that i have posted my true experience so that visitors are well aware what they are adventuring.Show detailed ratings
- JJuanWritten on December 26, 20163.5 - GoodMy last trip to India was to Rajasthan, which was my first ever to India. I was mesmerized by the grandeur of the place. Hence, I decided to take yet another trip to India with my wife and kids. I booked this tour to get a better understanding of India and it’s diversity. The destinations covered a large part of India and this is what interested me. The 14 days that we spent during last February in India was one of the most memorable trip for me. The guide was well trained and friendly and made our stay enjoyable. Witnessed Rajasthan’s royalty, spirituality in Varanasi; Goa, Delhi and Mumbai too were great. Visit to Taj Mahal in Agra was one of the best, it was beautiful. Overall it was a wonderful trip.Show detailed ratings
- MarieWritten on September 26, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was our first trip to India so we wanted to make it memorable and this was made possible by GeTS Holidays and their team of professional managers. Those 18 days of India tour was indeed a bliss where we got to experience the royalty of Rajasthan; Palace Fort in Sardargarh to the desert tent at Manwar and Hotel overlooking the Ganges in Varanasi. Our driver Mr. Praveen also was very reliable and helpful. Beyond that, we also got to experience having dinner with Mr Samir Kalia and his delightful family. It is not every tour company that will open itself up to personal visits!! If in future, we plan to visit India again, it will surely be with GeTS Holidays.Show detailed ratings
- LloydWritten on July 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentI traveled with GeTS Holidays to Goa and Mumbai last April, I had a great time with them, my hotels and drivers were great and spoke good English. They took me all over Mumbai and I saw many sites. They were very flexible and were able to change the tour to fit my needs. Mumbai is a beautiful city with a rich history and is well worth seeing I just wished i had more time to explore it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Agra [205 Kms/Approx. 4-5 Hrs]
- Day 04: Agra - Jaipur [260 Kms/Approx. 5-6 Hrs] via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 06: Jaipur - Varanasi [By Flight]
- Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing
- DAY 08 : Varanasi - Mumbai [By Flight]
- Day 09: Mumbai Sightseeing
Day 10: Mumbai - Goa [By Flight]
- Day 11: Goa Sightseeing
- Day 12: In Goa
- DAY 13: In Goa
- Day 14: Goa Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
How is lunch and dinner organised during the tour?
Your lunch can be taken outside during the sightseeing activity. While dinner can be enjoyed in the hotel or outside at the restaurants nearby. And breakfast is included in the package cost.
- June 1, 2016
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This tour includes:
3 Star Hotels Stay
All transfers and sightseeing by private AC Car/Coach, driven by friendly chauffer.
Meal Plan - Buffet Breakfast at Hotels Restaurants.
One mineral water bottle per person everyday.
English Speaking Local guide as per the tour program.
Elephant ride to Amber Fort, Jaipur.
Tonga ride in Agra.
All Applicable Taxes.
- March 1, 2016
I don't understand the difference between Solo Traveler and Single Room Supplement. Please clarify.
Solo Traveller means when there are no members travelling in these dates, and only you are travelling.
Single room supplement is charged when there are other members travelling and you are taking single room for your tour as the cost mentioned is based on twin sharing basis.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Best of India
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Mumbai6 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to MumbaiOnly 3 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to MumbaiOnly 3 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Mumbai5 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Mumbai5 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Mumbai4 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Mumbai5 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Mumbai8 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Mumbai8 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Mumbai6 seats left$184$1,456-13%USD $1,272
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Mumbai is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,272 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1272 for Best of India, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 238 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 222 km
- Agra (India)
- 537 km
- Varanasi (India)
- 1,353 km
- Goa (India)
- 273 km
- Mumbai (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,272 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,510 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of India via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of India