Best of India
- Our saving
- US $ 1,053
- New Delhi
- +4 Destinations
- Northern India
- Rather Poor
- JJuneWritten on June 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhile we were planning our trip we had kept in mind a number of different tour companies for our 14 days’ trip to India, we selected Gets Holidays due to their responsiveness and professionalism. They responded very fast to each of our queries efficiently. Our driver Kishore for the tour was truly exceptional. He combined excellent driving skills with a calm and sincere attitude. He was very friendly and also helpful in nature. Everything was done as per the plans and the company used to give us a call every day to know if we were enjoying. The tour plan was flexible and the company accommodated all our preferences. We would love to come again to India and travel with Gets Holidays again. Thank you to everyone at Gets Holidays!!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear June, Greetings from India. At the outset, thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback with us regarding your trip to India. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation of our services and staff. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our effort remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence. We look forward to welcome you to India soon again. With Best Regards/GeTS Team
- GGabriellaWritten on June 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had the best of “Best of India” Tour It has been 2 months since we came back from our fabulous tour of India – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Mumbai and Goa. This was our first trip to India and I must say the experience was simply fantastic. We would like to thank each and every one of you in making our trip so enjoyable and memorable. GeTS Holidays team was excellent in their services; we were greeted warmly at every airport for arrival and departures and accompanied by professional guides and drivers in each destination who made us feel so comfortable and safe. The tour was well paced and we were able to make the most out of our days in India. We have already recommended your company to our family and friends and would surely suggest it to anyone planning a trip to India. So much to see and write about, but time is the constraint. Thanks again, we hope to return back again one day to discover more of the wonderful destinations of India with GeTS Holidays.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Gabriella, Greetings from India. Thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your trip and think highly of it. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the team, services and concierge services. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is always our greatest reward. Thank you so much for appreciating our team. I have shared your feedback with everyone concerned in the team. Your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence. We look forward to your continued visits and hopefully you will get an opportunity to try all our other tour options and find them equally satisfying. We are delighted to have you as an “satisfied guest” for our team. Sincere Regards / GeTS Team
- RRameshKumariWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodGeTS Holiday organized the whole tour for us right from airport pickup to airport drop off. Our guide and driver Michael was really good and knowledgeable. The 4 star accommodation we requested for was good and the food was really nice. The itinerary was well planned and not too hectic. We visited Kochi, Munnar (hill station), Thekaddy and Alleppy. The houseboat in Alleppy is a worthwhile experience.You get some very good ayurvedic spas in Munnar and Thekaddy. Lots of tea and spices plantations to visit if you want to. Must see the local kathakali dances and martial arts.GeTS Holiday did an excellent job in organizing this holiday for us.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Ramesh, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing GeTS Holidays for your tour and reviewing us. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent overall stay and were impressed with all aspects of our hospitality. We are humbled to note that you had a relaxing and memorable holiday with us. I am glad it reflected in the service rendered by our young and enthusiastic team. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward! We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- RRajakumarWritten on January 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThey planned for 3 days 2 nite to visit New Delhi and Agra (Taj Mahal). Their 3 star hotel recommendation absolutely awesome with no disappointment. I must say that their local guide have very good history knowledge and able to explain the hidden stories too. Very good in itinerary planning and able to customize according to our needs. Just try them!!!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Rajakumar, Greetings from India. We are absolutely delighted to note that you enjoyed your tour to New Delhi and Agra. We appreciate your feedback and happy to note that you were impressed with our hospitality and overall services. We have shared your words of appreciation with our our team, who is delighted by the same. Your comments are truly appreciated and it is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valued Guests. We thank you for sharing such a wonderful review and we look forward to welcome you again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- BBBabuWritten on December 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur 4 weeks visit to India was organised through Gets Holidays in Delhi. We were presented with an excellent service throughout our tour and this made it so easy to tour without any problems and according to plan. I thank Rahul Saini who constantly kept in touch and also the management of Gets Holidays. I highly recommend them if anyone is planning a visit to India. Babu Badiani. LeicesterShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Babu, Greetings from India. Thank you for choosing us and for taking your valuable time to post a review about your experience. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant time in India and are grateful for your compliments for our services. It is our constant endeavor to provide our guest with the highest level of comfort and therefore we assure you that we would strive to provide the best of experiences always. We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome you back and assure you of our best services and attention at all times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- LMLesleyWritten on December 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur trip started with a prompt pick up at our hotel in Goa. The flights had been organised to Delhi where our driver Krissen Kumar collected us in a large, clean taxi. The journey to Agra is a long one but Krissen stopped whenever we wanted. We opted for a 5* hotel in Agra because it was only one night and we were celebrating a 60th birthday with the friends we travelled with. The Radisson Blu was very nice and Tikendra Mal met us there. He arranged our evening meal and our 8.30 am pick up for the next day. His advice for an early start was perfect because we saw the Taj Mahal in all its glory without the crowds. Our guide Yogi, was so knowledgable and friendly, he gave us plenty of information without going over the top. Our next stop was Fort Agra, another gem to visit. After all this, the safe driving of Krissen back to the airport. It was our choice to do a whistle stop tour which GeTS Holidays arranged perfectly. We wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. THANKYOU to all the team.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Lesley, Namaste from India. Many thanks for choosing us for planning your trip and for having spared your time to share a positive feedback of your experience. We are happy to learn that you had a memorable time with your friends and were impressed by our services.Your positive words are our source of motivation to achieve higher standards of services and care. Many thanks for acknowledging the efforts of our team and our responsible guides and driver.We deeply value your patronage and we would love to have you with us again. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- DYDiyanaWritten on August 26, 20174.0 - GoodI enjoyed everything about my long days experience with GeTS Holidays.The staff could not have been more helpful and ensure that our security is their priority.All the communication with them before/after we arrived was friendly, helpful and supportive which make our journey to/in India smooth and ease.The atmosphere was welcoming, comfortable, informative, adventurous and fun.The negotiable, helpful and friendly drivers make our trip much more meaningful when they are able to bring us to the places that we wanted to go.The hotel and choices of food was fantastic, never imagine vegetarian foods turn out that great! I will definitely recommend my friends and family to visit India with GeTs Holidays. Not to forget we will definitely use your services in the future, it will be great if GeTS Holidays is nation wide :) ! Kudos team!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Diyana, Greetings from India. Thank you for your extremely generous praise and appreciation. We are pleased to note that you have carried back fond memories of your trip and we have exceeded your expectations.We will personally convey your appreciation for our team members for doing such an exemplary job for our guests. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our effort remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence. Our constant effort is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient service during the trip. It is such a delight to note that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Thank you again for the recognition and we hope to welcome you back for another tour soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- SAshahrulWritten on July 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentAwesome and Memorable Golden Triangle Tour With Gets!!! I booked for 5 days and four nights tour to visit Delhi. Agra, and Jaipur with GetsHoliday. I'm very pleased with the service and price they provided.I had an awesome and friendly an excellent driver which is Mr.Sushil Kumar. He also punctual at time.I would highly recommended him as a driver. Chosen hotels were fine except for the hotel in Agra which seemed to be problematic in WiFi connection. The most enjoyed trip was at Agra also where the tourist guide which id Mr.Jugnu was a person who knowledgeable about the history of the Tajmahal eventhough every single little things he explained to me and he's very helpful by snap all of my picture at Tajmahal and Agra Fort, Overall, the tour was fantastic and value for money.I had an enjoyful experience with the elephant ride at Jaipur and Tonga Ride at Agra.I'm looking forward to book a package with GETS in the future if i plan to travel again in India..No doubt about it.. Thanks Gets Holidays management team especially Mr.Mukesh Kumar and Miss Ritu in assisting me and to ensure me by calling me everyday without missed so that i'm feel comfortable with the tour.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Shahrul, Namaste from India. Thank you for posting your valuable response. We are pleased to note that you enjoyed your trip and that service rendered by our team contributed to the memories. Your feedback is most valuable to us and we have personally shared the same with my team especially with Mukesh and Ritu and with our responsible driver and guide which we have assigned for you. Your compliments for the tour experience are highly appreciated! We strive to create memorable experiences for our guests here, so it is very encouraging when we get feedback such as yours. We are proud to have a team of dedicated and experienced colleagues who work tirelessly to take care of every guest throughout while impressing them with our genuine hospitality. We look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- JCJorgeWritten on July 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have visited 69 countries so far. I am an Argentinian living in the USA and in the last 20 years I avoided the middle men and I used Internet to chose local travel agencies in the countries I want to visit. I have had great experiences. One of the best was GETs Holidays in India. They delivered all they promised, they were efficient, professional and extremely nice. Impeccable service and at a very affordable price. You can't ask more.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Jorge, Namaste from India. Thank you very much for your appreciation towards our team for their service and hospitality. We are happy to know that the services rendered by our team were up to your satisfaction. Your compliments leads as a source of inspiration for our team to strive harder further to ensure all guests have a memorable experience. We have shared your generous comments with the entire team for whom it will be a great source of encouragement. Our team hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming your once again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- VMVirajWritten on January 10, 20172.0 - Rather poorLast year by the end of Nov 2016 to 23 Dec 2016 We opted for services of GETs holidays. i came to know via a friend about existence of Gets Holidays. But nobody tells faithfully and truthfully about their experience with the tour operator . Most want you also to have some bad hours as they did and thats why they tell all was good and excellent. In your tour , beware of the inexperienced drivers and thus becomes the need for a guide. Hiring the services of a tour implies much money expenses and for every service asked more money, the driver, guide and people around wont help you freely just as in Mauritius. India touring = moneywise touring. If you are a low budget person then try not hire the tour services as it will cost you a fortune. Try to go with friends who have already been to that country before. The EURO and Dollar stability exchange rates will take some more weeks as from now as you will get INR 10 to INR 15 less compared to what you should have got with your Dollar and EURO. Pay all your purchases with your Debit and Credit Cards.Some Drivers supplied by Gets Holiday are experienced liars as they tells you that the Vehicle is equipped with GPS device which is totally wrong because we got confused on the way to Nasik from Bhopal and Gets Holidays Office people was not able to trace us with our Vehicle, the poor driver had called many of his friends to locate himself. You will receive a call almost everyday from the Head Office asking you How Are you Sir and How is Your Trip but what you narrate a trip problem to that person then the person does not call you to tell you that it was solved. Hiring Gets Holidays in Winter season is a mess as concerns Train timetables, i would suggest to take domestic flights and you yourself buy your tickets online in advance so that you do not pay much commission to the Tour Operator. Get the rates and price from Trip advisor by yourself before embarking to hire the services of Gets Holidays as some days you will realise that all these intermediaries were not needed as it will cost your threefold much that normal individual tourist cost. All any added hospitality you will ask they will charge you as if a huge sum if you are a low budget person. This feedback may be deleted from this website but i am keeping it in the internet via my facebook private page. Mauritius is well known for its hospitality and courtesy as concerns tourist and we here help people for free ad if any misunderstanding happens by a tour Operator , the tourist starts getting free of charge services . But for Gets Holidays all that matters is money oriented hospitality and you are doomed to pay that if your emails were not clear during your deals prior your tour to India. Lucky to have Drivers that were on loan to Gets Holidays. I suggest you to ask the tour operator for options if Train get much delayed as you will need to sleep on platform for at least 12 hours during the foggy season. In Himachal Pradesh , the Driver fooled us by telling that Radio and Music is not allowed in vehicle and he removed the Music Player from the Dashboard . But when we asked many people in Himachal Pradesh about that , they told us its not true. Peak season as per hotels definition , they will start as from end of December. By Contacting the hotels om your own will save you much commission and money and the hotels itself have all their transport facility which is affordable. Try not to take big cars while in trip to Shimla and Manali and Snow point because you will need to pay another INR 2500 each time move to the famous places in these villages. Small cars will go everywhere , no need to hire extra big cars. I have so much to share with all those moving to trip to India about this Gets Holidays and some other experiences we have had in Nov/Dec 2016, you may email me on " firstname.lastname@example.org" for further opinion and advices. I know this feedback wont do any difference in the thousands of the feedbacks posted but what i know is that i have posted my true experience so that visitors are well aware what they are adventuring.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Viraj, Namaste from India ! While we regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may we assure you that we have addressed the same with the concerned and initiated corrective steps will be taken against such mishaps. We would additionally request you to treat this experience as an isolated not a reflection of our standard services, please accept our apology for your unpleasant experience during your trip to India. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We have shared your experience with my entire team and have no words but only do apologize for the experience you had with us. We do assure you that we will take all necessary measures to improvise on our services that were the prime concerns as highlighted in your feedback. We are sure you will notice a visible change in your next visit. Once again thank you for sharing your experience and helping us take immediate action. We hope you will see the improvement and experience true hospitality that we are known for. The entire team looks forward to welcome you back for your next trip to India. Best Regards / GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Agra [205 Kms/Approx. 4-5 Hrs]
- Day 04: Agra - Jaipur [260 Kms/Approx. 5-6 Hrs] via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 06: Jaipur - Varanasi [By Flight]
- Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing
- DAY 08 : Varanasi - Mumbai [By Flight]
- Day 09: Mumbai Sightseeing
Day 10: Mumbai - Goa [By Flight]
- Day 11: Goa Sightseeing
- Day 12: In Goa
- DAY 13: In Goa
- Day 14: Goa Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How is lunch and dinner organised during the tour?
Your lunch can be taken outside during the sightseeing activity. While dinner can be enjoyed in the hotel or outside at the restaurants nearby. And breakfast is included in the package cost.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
This tour includes:
3 Star Hotels Stay
All transfers and sightseeing by private AC Car/Coach, driven by friendly chauffer.
Meal Plan - Buffet Breakfast at Hotels Restaurants.
One mineral water bottle per person everyday.
English Speaking Local guide as per the tour program.
Elephant ride to Amber Fort, Jaipur.
Tonga ride in Agra.
All Applicable Taxes.
I don't understand the difference between Solo Traveler and Single Room Supplement. Please clarify.
Solo Traveller means when there are no members travelling in these dates, and only you are travelling.
Single room supplement is charged when there are other members travelling and you are taking single room for your tour as the cost mentioned is based on twin sharing basis.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Best of India
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Goa8 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Goa8 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Goa6 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Goa6 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Goa8 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Goa8 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Goa6 seats left$617$1,670-37%USD $1,053
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Goa6 seats left$691$1,870-37%USD $1,180
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Goa8 seats left$691$1,870-37%USD $1,180
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from New Delhi14 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Goa8 seats left$691$1,870-37%USD $1,180
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Goa is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $1,053 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1053 for Best of India, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 238 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 222 km
- Agra (India)
- 537 km
- Varanasi (India)
- 1,249 km
- Mumbai (India)
- 273 km
- Goa (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,053 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,062 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of India via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of India