3 Day Sailing Adventure to the Saronic islands!
- Our saving
- US $ 440
- +3 Destinations
- Saronic Islands
- Sail to 2 beautiful islands in the Saronic Gulf
- Taste the world renowned pistachios
- Hike ghost town of Paleochora
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal waters
- Age range
- 6 to 78 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- KKaterinaWritten on November 12, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe guides and the coordinators were professionals and very simpathetics!!we loved their friendly attitude and the generous meals that they offered us!they showed us the best places!!we would definitely reccomend it!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens – Aegina island
Day 2: Moni island - Aegina inland tour
- Day 3: Dorousa - Agkristri - Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $440 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $440 for 3 Day Sailing Adventure to the Saronic islands!, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 37 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 6 km
- Moni Eginas (Greece)
- 8 km
- Agkistri (Greece)
- 46 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $440 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Sailing Adventure to the Saronic islands! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day Sailing Adventure to the Saronic islands!