Wild Mountains & Rivers Exploration
- Our saving
- US $ 921
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +7 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Rather Poor
- CCCamilleWritten on May 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thanks to Tourradar, I found Trails Beyond which is now my go-to travel agency because of how fantastic my trip was. Experiencing Zagori and Meteora was an absolute dream. Zagori, Greece is now one of my top 5 favorite places out of the 18 other countries... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thanks to Tourradar, I found Trails Beyond which is now my go-to travel agency because of how fantastic my trip was. Experiencing Zagori and Meteora was an absolute dream. Zagori, Greece is now one of my top 5 favorite places out of the 18 other... Read more
- MorganWritten on May 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trails Beyond went above and beyond to make the most memorable trip to Greece for my Mom and I. From the lovely accommodations, to the daily activities, to the planned meals... everything was so well thought through. Every day was memorable and would have... Read more
- IngridWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Danae was exceptional from my first enquiry through to the last moment of our tour and even follow up emails with pictures taken on our tour. Our time with Danae and Stavros felt like a week spent with two best friends that were locals to the area. Nothing... Read more
- ISIngridWritten on August 17, 20165.0 - Excellent
As off the beaten track explorers our expectations were high and met, even exceeded in many areas! Danae and Stavros spent the week driving us and sharing many authentic experiences throughout the mountains always smiling and sharing valuable tips. From... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrails Beyond commented on this reviewDear Ingrid, thank you for your really wonderful words! It was a great pleasure having you with us, you were a great company, really easygoing and interesting people to meet and spend time with, we wish all our guests are like you guys! I hope you enjoyed your European trip and it would be great to see you again, if you come back to Europe!!
- RHRobertWritten on May 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I can't recommend this tour and Trails Beyond enough. The Greek mountains are breathtakingly beautiful, photos can't do them justice. The hotels we stayed in were very nice, but the guesthouses were even better, with a real sense of Greek hospitality. Our... Read more
- MichaelWritten on July 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the trip very, very much and highly recommend Trails Beyond to anyone who wants to travel to Greece beneath the beaten tourist tracks. Danae was such a fantastic guide who really lives her passion to show the unknown parts of her beautiful country... Read more
- AntonioWritten on May 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exploration, nature, action, history, food, freedom, landscape, stars, moon... this tour was amazing, a big experience. Everybody love exploration and to feel radical have to book it! I hope to do it again. Let me end saying thank you to Danae, ours... Read more
- MassimoWritten on May 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- AandreasWritten on May 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
There are no words to describe how we enjoyed this tour! We could hardly believe our eyes with the landscapes we visited and the quaint mountain villages we visited. The tour program was really balanced, so that we would always do and see things at the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens - Lake Plastira - Elati
- Day 3: Elati - Pertouli - Vitsa
- Day 4: Vradeto steps, Beloi viewpoint & Zagoria arch stone bridges
- Day 5: Crossing Vikos Gorge
- Day 6: Papigo (rafting) - Meteora
- Day 7: Meteora - Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'd like to know if accommodation is included?
Accommodation is included. The 7th night is dependant on your schedule.
Are airport transfers included in this tour package?
Aiport pick up is available for this tour but only in dates specified in the itinerary.
Where does the tour start?
This trip starts in Athens.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
Wild Mountains & Rivers Exploration
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$134$1,054-13%USD $921
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,022
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,034
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,034
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,034
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Athens7 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,022
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $921 for Wild Mountains & Rivers Exploration, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 225 km
- Plastiras Lake (Greece)
- 30 km
- Elati (Greece)
- 7 km
- Pertouli (Greece)
- 64 km
- Zagori (Greece)
- 9 km
- Vitsa (Greece)
- 13 km
- Vikos-Aoos National Park (Greece)
- 76 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wild Mountains & Rivers Exploration via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wild Mountains & Rivers Exploration