The Wild Atlantic Way
- Our saving
- US $ 1,361
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Other reviews about Hilltoptreks:Write a review
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - ExcellentI loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Start of Tour, Visit the Rock of Cashel, Kiss the Blarney Stone, The Wild Atlantic Way, and stay in West Cork.
Start point Molly Malone Statue , Molly Malone Statue, Grafton St, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 08:00
- Day 2: Atlantic Sea Kayaking, West Cork, Guided walk
- Day 3: Gougane Barra, Dingle, County Kerry, Unique Pubs with Irish Music.Gougane Barra
- Day 4: Mount Brandon, Irish explorer, Stay Dingle
- Day 5: Dingle, Ferry Across the Shannon and Cliffs of Moher.
- Day 6: Doolin Co. Clare and the Aran Islands.
Day 7: Clifden, Connemara Co. Galway
End point Molly Malone Statue , Molly Malone Statue, Grafton St, Pearse Street, Dublin, Ireland 08:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Hilltoptreks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,361 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1361 for The Wild Atlantic Way, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 285 km
- Skibbereen (Ireland)
- 95 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 115 km
- Doolin (Ireland)
- 35 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,361 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Wild Atlantic Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours