- Our saving
- US $ 3,249
- Tour a coffee farm
- Drive through beautiful landscapes to Medellín
- Explore all Cartagena has to offer
- Go on a Tayrona National Park Excursion
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- NGNadiaWritten on July 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentSuch a great tour highly recommendShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewGlad you had a good time, Thanks for your review.
- CatherineWritten on May 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentJP, the guide, was not only knowledgeable and entertaining but most importantly he went out of his way to ensure we had multiple options during the trip s significant amount of free time. As a result, people really bonded and we travelers became very good friends. Like the size of the group , 16, and the age range 24 to 64.Show detailed ratings
- MCMaryWritten on April 22, 20184.0 - GoodVery happy with the content and activities on the tour our tour guide was exceptional and constantly came up with things to surprise us eg a lovely ride in cart and horse in Cartagena to go to dinner one night However there were a few things I wasn't happy with I presumed I had booked on a 16 day tour and the same people would be there for the entire tour but I was actually on two separate tours the Columbia express and then the Caribbean experience that meant a changeover half way which definitely affected the group travel experience I am not sure as aresult if I would go with g adventures again also the written itinerary that I downloaded was so badly laid out with no dates on it and a lot of repition that it ended up being totally confusing also the intinerary had changed considerably particularly at the Bogota part in fact if you didn't arrive early you would have seen nothing of Bogota a couple of the hotels were not up to scratch particularly the one in Taganga shower didn't work, room not cleaned terrible breakfastShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Bogotá
- Day 2 Bogotá/Armenia (1B)
- Day 3 Armenia (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Armenia/Salento (1B)
- Day 5 Salento/Medellín (1B)
- Day 6 Medellín (1B)
- Day 7 Medellín (1B)
- Day 8 Medellín/Cartagena (1B)
- Day 9 Cartagena (1B)
- Day 10 Cartagena (1B)
- Day 11 Cartagena/Minca (1B)
- Day 12 Minca/Taganga (1B, 1L)
- Day 13 Taganga (1B)
- Day 14 Taganga/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15 Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Santa Marta (1B)
- Day 16 Santa Marta (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$159USD $3,179
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$159USD $3,179
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$159USD $3,179
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$159USD $3,179
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$159USD $3,179
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Santa Marta5 seats left$170USD $3,399Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$170USD $3,399
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$170USD $3,399
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Santa Marta0 seats left$170USD $3,399
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Santa Marta0 seats left$170USD $3,399
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bogota is the starting point and Santa Marta is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $3,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3249 for Classic Colombia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bogota (Colombia)
- 130 km
- Villa De Leyva (Colombia)
- 271 km
- Armenia (Colombia)
- 6 km
- Calarca (Colombia)
- 14 km
- Salento (Colombia)
- 178 km
- Medellin (Colombia)
- 465 km
- Cartagena (Colombia)
- 172 km
- Santa Marta (Colombia)
- 3 km
- Taganga (Colombia)
- 14 km
- Tayrona National Park (Colombia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,769 tours in Latin America
- covered by 154 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Colombia