Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,179
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Tour a coffee farm
- Drive through beautiful landscapes to Medellín
- Explore all Cartagena has to offer
- Go on a Tayrona National Park Excursion
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle, Plane
Start in Bogota and end in Santa Marta! With the in-depth cultural tour Classic Colombia, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Bogota, Colombia and 9 other destinations in Colombia. Classic Colombia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CatherineWritten on May 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentJP, the guide, was not only knowledgeable and entertaining but most importantly he went out of his way to ensure we had multiple options during the trip s significant amount of free time. As a result, people really bonded and we travelers became very good friends. Like the size of the group , 16, and the age range 24 to 64.Show detailed ratings
- MCMaryWritten on April 22, 20184.0 - GoodVery happy with the content and activities on the tour our tour guide was exceptional and constantly came up with things to surprise us eg a lovely ride in cart and horse in Cartagena to go to dinner one night However there were a few things I wasn't happy with I presumed I had booked on a 16 day tour and the same people would be there for the entire tour but I was actually on two separate tours the Columbia express and then the Caribbean experience that meant a changeover half way which definitely affected the group travel experience I am not sure as aresult if I would go with g adventures again also the written itinerary that I downloaded was so badly laid out with no dates on it and a lot of repition that it ended up being totally confusing also the intinerary had changed considerably particularly at the Bogota part in fact if you didn't arrive early you would have seen nothing of Bogota a couple of the hotels were not up to scratch particularly the one in Taganga shower didn't work, room not cleaned terrible breakfastShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Bogotá
- Day 2 Bogotá/Armenia (1B)
- Day 3 Armenia (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Armenia/Salento (1B)
- Day 5 Salento/Medellín (1B)
- Day 6 Medellín (1B)
- Day 7 Medellín (1B)
- Day 8 Medellín/Cartagena (1B)
- Day 9 Cartagena (1B)
- Day 10 Cartagena (1B)
- Day 11 Cartagena/Minca (1B)
- Day 12 Minca/Taganga (1B, 1L)
- Day 13 Taganga (1B)
- Day 14 Taganga/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15 Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Santa Marta (1B)
- Day 16 Santa Marta (1B)
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Santa Marta4 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Santa Marta0 seats left$82USD $3,299
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Santa Marta8 seats left$79USD $3,179
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Santa Marta10+ seats left$79USD $3,179
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Bogota16 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Santa Marta10+ seats left$79USD $3,179
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bogota is the starting point and Santa Marta is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $3,179 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3179 for Classic Colombia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,253 km.
- Bogota (Colombia)
- 130 km
- Villa De Leyva (Colombia)
- 271 km
- Armenia (Colombia)
- 6 km
- Calarca (Colombia)
- 14 km
- Salento (Colombia)
- 178 km
- Medellin (Colombia)
- 465 km
- Cartagena (Colombia)
- 172 km
- Santa Marta (Colombia)
- 3 km
- Taganga (Colombia)
- 5 km
- Tayrona National Park (Colombia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,179 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,241 tours in Latin America
- covered by 102 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Colombia