Irish Explorer - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,070
- +12 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Uncover Dublin’s extraordinary history
- Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Explore the bohemian city of Galway
- Visit Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RikaWritten on December 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentI used Expat Explore Travel for the 7 day Irish Explorer tour and I was very pleased with the tour. It was very affordable, many meals were already included in our tour, the guide was AMAZING- I really loved him and our driver was even friendly and very professional. Throughout the whole tour everything was done very professionally and I am very excited to book my next European adventure with them. Hopefully it's just as exciting and professional as the last.Show detailed ratings
- NNancyWritten on September 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was good, but if you just left out Belfast, as it was such a short time there, we would have had longeron the Wild Atlantic way, and could have spent more time there. It was a great overview of Ireland, but maybe less would be more! So you would really see the sights you were at, instead of short time at many, The driver was great as was Kerry the guide! We did enjoy it overall. Except the first meal which was all serv d COLD!Show detailed ratings
- MYMargaretWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentExpat Ireland was fabulous. Kerry our guide was exceptional getting tickets sorted, timings right so we missed the long queues and dealing with the difficult customers very well. Peadar, our driver was also fantastic, helping Kerry as necessary, navigating "interesting " road conditions and interacting with the other customers. No one can control the weather......and it rained 2 days but we saw all the main sights including the Cliffs of Moher for 1/2hr when fog lifted and before the misty rain came in. Great tripShow detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on September 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was a great way to see as much as possible and the guide, coach & driver and hotels were all excellent. We had a wonderful time and would not hesitate to recommend this tour to others. We hope to use Expat for future travel plans!Show detailed ratings
- BCBrendanWritten on September 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentFabulous tour of Ireland. We stopped at lovely hotels and photo opportunities along the way. The tour guide- Kerry and driver Peader were great and everyone was very friendly. Had a great time was good value for money would definitely recommendShow detailed ratings
- HMHilaryWritten on August 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe did the 7 day Irish Explorer o with expat and had a brilliant time. The accomodation was great especially the Lake hotel in Kilarney which was 5star! Our tour guide Kerry was brilliant and very knowledgeable, especially about where to go for lunch, a night out etc. We had a fantastic bus and driver with Peadar O'Brien and a great mix of people. For a backpacker tour the value for money was extraordinary! Would use them again!Show detailed ratings
- NicoleWritten on July 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat trip, didn't feel rushed at all. Tour guide was fantastic and we had a nice diverse group of travelers. The price was great!Show detailed ratings
- ShellyWritten on July 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe whole experience was fantastic!!! Our tour guide Mark was knowledgeable and very organized. We never had to worry about anything. Hotels were pleasant and food was delicious. My husband and I can't stop talking about how great it was! We will use them again for sure.....already looking at where else to go...lolShow detailed ratings
- RustyWritten on July 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentA little nervous about taking a bus tour. We did the 7 day tour of Ireland. We had a wonderful tour guide, bus driver and a good mix of international travelers. I would change very little from the tour. We went into this not knowing exactly what we wanted to see. There are some places I would have liked to stay a little longer but overall a great experience. Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- PHPaulWritten on May 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had a wonderful trip around Ireland. Kerry, our tour leader, did a fantastic job. Peadar, our driver, was excellent. Accommodation was very good and the places we visited were great. Belfast, Giants Causeway, Cliffs of Moher- all good!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin
- Day 2: Belfast - Giant's Causeway - Derry/Londonderry
- Day 3: Derry/Londonderry - Galway
- Day 4: Cliffs of Moher - Limerick - Killarney
- Day 5: Ring of Kerry
- Day 6: Blarney Castle - Dublin
- Day 7: End of Tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do I really need to have a travel insurance for this tour?
We highly recommend obtaining comprehensive travel insurance. By having comprehensive coverage you do not need to worry about emergencies that can happen any time, any where, before or during your travels. Including the cost of your airfare, as well as your tour, ensures that you do not have to worry about any unforeseen situations such as having to rush home to a family member or having a tour changed or cancelled because of a natural disaster.
- April 1, 2016
What is twin shared accommodation?
A twin room is for 2 persons travelling, however the room normally has 2 beds.
- March 1, 2016
What is the time the bus leaves in the morning?
You can expect to be starting quite early each morning to ensure a full and fun day of activities. Usually, each day will start at approximately 7:30am. On the free days however, it would be your decision as to when you would like to start.
145 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Irish Explorer - 7 days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
Irish Explorer - 7 days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$460$1,670-28%USD $1,210
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,670Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$490$1,670-29%USD $1,180
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$600$1,670-36%USD $1,070
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats left$490$1,670-29%USD $1,180
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$490$1,670-29%USD $1,180
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 June 2018 the full payment of $1,070 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1070 for Irish Explorer - 7 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 99 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 223 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 119 km
- Caherciveen (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,070 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Explorer - 7 days