Irish Explorer - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,120
- +12 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Uncover Dublin’s extraordinary history
- Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Explore the bohemian city of Galway
- Visit Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Rather Poor
- BETHWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery good overview of Ireland.Show detailed ratings
- SWSusanWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved our guide and driver, very knowledgeable and helpful. The itinerary covered so much of the beautiful country of Ireland so that in a short time we have a good overview of this beautiful place. Hotels were very good, wish there were elevators or porters to help with luggage but overall very nice.Show detailed ratings
- SOSheilaWritten on June 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe were fortunate to have a lovely group of people, age 9 to age 70-something. The people were from all over the world including South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, England, Canada, Germany and the U.S. Our tour guide, Kerry, was very knowledgeable and always kept us updated of the places we were going next, plans for the following day and things we might want to bring along, etc.Show detailed ratings
- MDMarieWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe ring of kerry but the whole trip fantasticShow detailed ratings
- EBedwardWritten on May 13, 20183.0 - AverageActual guided tour Dublin Belfast . better hotel location Dublin. Better rest stops maybe a place of actual interest or actual amenities not grave yard with 6 other buses. Better time managementShow detailed ratings
- RikaWritten on December 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentI used Expat Explore Travel for the 7 day Irish Explorer tour and I was very pleased with the tour. It was very affordable, many meals were already included in our tour, the guide was AMAZING- I really loved him and our driver was even friendly and very professional. Throughout the whole tour everything was done very professionally and I am very excited to book my next European adventure with them. Hopefully it's just as exciting and professional as the last.Show detailed ratings
- NNancyWritten on September 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was good, but if you just left out Belfast, as it was such a short time there, we would have had longeron the Wild Atlantic way, and could have spent more time there. It was a great overview of Ireland, but maybe less would be more! So you would really see the sights you were at, instead of short time at many, The driver was great as was Kerry the guide! We did enjoy it overall. Except the first meal which was all serv d COLD!Show detailed ratings
- MYMargaretWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentExpat Ireland was fabulous. Kerry our guide was exceptional getting tickets sorted, timings right so we missed the long queues and dealing with the difficult customers very well. Peadar, our driver was also fantastic, helping Kerry as necessary, navigating "interesting " road conditions and interacting with the other customers. No one can control the weather......and it rained 2 days but we saw all the main sights including the Cliffs of Moher for 1/2hr when fog lifted and before the misty rain came in. Great tripShow detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on September 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was a great way to see as much as possible and the guide, coach & driver and hotels were all excellent. We had a wonderful time and would not hesitate to recommend this tour to others. We hope to use Expat for future travel plans!Show detailed ratings
- BCBrendanWritten on September 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentFabulous tour of Ireland. We stopped at lovely hotels and photo opportunities along the way. The tour guide- Kerry and driver Peader were great and everyone was very friendly. Had a great time was good value for money would definitely recommendShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin
- Day 2: Belfast - Giant's Causeway - Derry/Londonderry
- Day 3: Derry/Londonderry - Galway
- Day 4: Cliffs of Moher - Limerick - Killarney
- Day 5: Ring of Kerry
- Day 6: Blarney Castle - Dublin
- Day 7: End of Tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at 10 am at the Red Cow Moran Hotel in Dublin (The hotel is subject to change until your booking is finalised). Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time at Red Cow Moran Hotel (subject to change), however, your tour guide will be at the hotel between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day of the tour to help you with check-in. If you arrive early, the tour operator recommends taking a walk around the city centre, and as Dublin is a relatively compact city, you can easily explore the history and culture on foot!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport arrival transfers for passengers flying into Dublin airport, as well as departure transfers back to the airport on the last day of the tour for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this for you once your booking is confirmed.
146 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Irish Explorer - 7 days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Irish Explorer - 7 days
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$440$1,590-28%USD $1,150
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats left$440$1,590-28%USD $1,150
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$440$1,590-28%USD $1,150
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Dublin8 seats left$470$1,590-30%USD $1,120Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Dublin5 seats left$470$1,590-30%USD $1,120Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,120 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1120 for Irish Explorer - 7 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 99 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 223 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 119 km
- Caherciveen (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,120 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Explorer - 7 days