Irish Explorer - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 840
- Learn the tumultuous history of the Emerald Isle
- Try a Guinness in Dublin and cruise through Belfast
- Drive along the stunning Wild Atlantic Way to Galway
- Take in sea views from the towering Cliffs of Moher
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and visit Ireland's oldest city
- Spend a final night with friends in a jolly countryside pub
- Rather Poor
- HOLLYWritten on September 30, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
There was confusion over the " 7 days " tour because really it was 5 days / 6 nights . people assumed Saturday night was included so were left to find accommodations. for people who arrived early there was no early check-in in and no room to shower and... Read more
- JKJoanWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a good time on the trip.
- CHCarolynWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was efficiently organised by Expat, with special accolades to Kerry for her 'on tour' organisation. The accommodation varied considerably from what I would call a 2 star hotel at Galway to a 4 star at Blanchardstown. I know the Imperial Hotel at... Read more
- JGJoanneWritten on September 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very good. A lot to cover so on the road a lot, accomodation good, breakfast boxes could be improved Overall value for money
- MBMargueriteWritten on August 1, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was great to get an early start. We enjoyed the sights around Ireland.
- MAMaryWritten on July 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It would have been nice to be introduced to one another. Some type of ice breaker. Something simple like your name, where from, why Ireland. But nothing was suggested or offered to let us get to know anyone but her and our driver. She was very strict,... Read more
- ColleenWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a great experience and way to see Ireland for the first time. Kerry was an excellent tour guide great personality, interacted well with everyone. Our driver Peadar was also great telling stories about Irish history and entertaining us with song. Would... Read more
- BETHWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good overview of Ireland.
- SWSusanWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved our guide and driver, very knowledgeable and helpful. The itinerary covered so much of the beautiful country of Ireland so that in a short time we have a good overview of this beautiful place. Hotels were very good, wish there were elevators or... Read more
- BWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Ring of Kerry day was the highlight
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dublin
- Day 2: Belfast - Giant's Causeway - Derry/Londonderry
- Day 3: Derry/Londonderry - Galway
- Day 4: Cliffs of Moher - Limerick - Killarney
- Day 5: Ring of Kerry
- Day 6: Blarney Castle - Dublin
- Day 7: End of Tour
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much time is spent on the bus each day?
Passengers will spend 3-5 hours on the bus each day, depending on the distance between cities and stops.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at 10 am at the Red Cow Moran Hotel in Dublin (The hotel is subject to change until your booking is finalised). Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time at Red Cow Moran Hotel (subject to change), however, your tour guide will be at the hotel between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day of the tour to help you with check-in. If you arrive early, the tour operator recommends taking a walk around the city centre, and as Dublin is a relatively compact city, you can easily explore the history and culture on foot!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina, 44 years old13th October 2018
Irish Explorer - 7 days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$395$1,265-31%USD $870
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$280$1,265-22%USD $985
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$395$1,265-31%USD $870
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$395$1,265-31%USD $870
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$340$1,265-27%USD $925
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$340$1,265-27%USD $925
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$395$1,265-31%USD $870
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$425$1,265-34%USD $840
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$340$1,265-27%USD $925
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$395$1,265-31%USD $870
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $840 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $840 for Irish Explorer - 7 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 99 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 223 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Bunratty (Ireland)
- 13 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Adare (Ireland)
- 119 km
- Caherciveen (Ireland)
- 44 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $840 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 33 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Explorer - 7 days