Sail Split to Dubrovnik Above Deck
- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Hvar Island
- Korcula Island
- Mljet Island
- Party the night away in a 13th Century fortress
- Sample seafood and walk Dubrovnik's ancient city walls
- Check out Korcula’s markets and Lumbarda's beach
- Visit mythic Mijet and enjoy a traditional Croatian feast
- Relax with a cold beer and gaze at the sparkling Adriatic
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DMDanielle· October 5th, 2019The trip was excellent. The boat was small, the rooms compact and while this meant there were some comfort issues with the bathroom, it was also so easy to bond with everyone else, especially on the top sunbathing deck. The food was a highlight, each... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MMeredith· September 23rd, 2019This was a really fun week. The accommodations are not for everyone and are primative. This tour was a great mix of laughter, alcohol, swimming, history, and delicious eating. I got my monies worth. I would recommend this trip to someone in mid 20’s.Trip date: September 2019
- GGarethSimmonds· May 27th, 2019I attended this trip during the first week of the season travelling on the pirate boat. The trip involved a lot of partying, sunbathing, and exploring the Croatian islands. My group was fantastic and contained majority of Kiwis/Aussies in their mid... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- AAnonymous· September 18th, 2018Information regarding final payments including tip at the end was a shock people didn’t have the money.Trip date: September 2018
- Sally· May 30th, 2018I loved the islands. The boat was cool and the captain and other crew were fantastic. However, this is advertised as a sailing trip and it is NOT. The boat is listed as a Motor Sailer, MS Lav, but it has no working sails. This was misleading and... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- ABAngela· May 27th, 2018Outstanding crew onboard the MV Lav. Jo, our guide, was exceptional, and really made a huge difference to the enjoyment of the trip. The itinerary is good with a nice mix of city and water time. Food was mostly good, some lunch meals excellent, a... Show moreTrip date: May 2018
- POPeter· October 2nd, 2017My partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat that we were to sail on and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were going on a pirate ship. The Captain, crew, tour leader... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- MLMichelle· September 8th, 2016The location we sailed to were amazing and the swimming stops were great. The boat was clean and well maintained. The aircon does not work on the boat, its just there for show. There was a lack of communication between the crew and the tour guide and... Show moreTrip date: August 2016
- Mikala· July 14th, 2016Sailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my dietary needs and made my vacation even better then I could have imagined. Im planning on traveling with travel talk next year as well.Trip date: August 2015
- Jessica· December 16th, 2014Had a great time, was so relaxing sailing and we had a great crew and guide! If I could do it again I would go later as not everything was open!Trip date: May 2014
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday16 May, 2021EnglishSunday23 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,379
- Sunday30 May, 2021EnglishSunday6 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,479
- Sunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,629
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -45%Sunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021$1,669$917Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021$1,729$950Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,033Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,033Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday18 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Sunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021$1,879$1,0330% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol on the boat?
- Is it possible to leave the tour early?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What is the age range of passengers on this tour?
- Do I need to have a travel insurance for this tour?
- What are the cabins like onboard?
- How many people can one boat accommodate?
- What kind of boat is used on this tour?
- What is included on this tour?
- Are meals included on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar