Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 685
- Explore the trendy island of Hvar
- Chill on the famous Zlatni Rat beach
- Try jet skiing or windsurfing
- Visit the stunning city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Rather Poor
- POPeterWritten on October 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat that we were to sail on and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were going on a pirate ship. The Captain, crew, tour leader and fellow passengers were all very welcoming. The crew went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. All the places we travelled to were amazing and everything was well organised with the option of additional activities if we wanted to participate. Our Tour leader Bree was always very helpful in the organisation of meals on the islands, partying and extra activities. We didn't have to think about anything except having a good time. She went out of her way to make sure everyone had a good time and was always full of energy and fun.Show detailed ratings
- MLMichelleWritten on September 8, 20163.5 - GoodThe location we sailed to were amazing and the swimming stops were great. The boat was clean and well maintained. The aircon does not work on the boat, its just there for show. There was a lack of communication between the crew and the tour guide and as a result it was hard for her to give the guest accurate information ie when we were departing or could get back onto the boat. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and approachable. The brochure states that you should bring book or load your kindle with multiple books to read whilst sailing as there will be plenty of time to relax on board, unfortunately this was not the case on our trip. The music went on first thing in the morning and stayed on all day and late into the night, so if you are not looking for a party boat this not the boat for you. However if you wish to party for 7 days this tour is great for that! Each night the tour guide took us out for dinner and night spots if we wanted to party on. Was an enjoyable holiday.Show detailed ratings
- MikalaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentSailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my dietary needs and made my vacation even better then I could have imagined. Im planning on traveling with travel talk next year as well.Show detailed ratings
- JessicaWritten on December 16, 20144.0 - GoodHad a great time, was so relaxing sailing and we had a great crew and guide! If I could do it again I would go later as not everything was open!Show detailed ratings
- AmandaWritten on July 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent crew, leader and tour! Couldn’t have asked for a better trip. The planned boat parties were lots of fun! The best week ever.Show detailed ratings
- ThomasWritten on June 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, loved the islands by every bit, definitely a must see! The boat was really unique, was a wonderful experience with our tour leader Naomi and fellow travellers!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol on the boat?
Unfortunately no alcohol is allowed from outside of the boat.
There are snacks and full bar available on the boat with reasonable prices
- January 1, 2017
Is it possible to leave Dubrovnik on day 7 on the 8 day sail split to Dubrovnik trip?
Yes you can leave the boat on day 7 that wouldn't be problem at all.
- November 1, 2016
What is the age range of travellers for this trip and their origins?
Most of Travel Talkers passengers tend to be between the ages of 18 and 39, but more mature travellers with a young outlook are also welcomed. The majority of Travel Talkers are from Australia, New Zealand, Britain, America, Canada or Europe.
49 travellers met before going on their Travel Talk Sail Split to Dubrovnik tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 3rd June 20184 comments"Hey guys, my sister and I will be going on this tour from Melbourne, Australia! We'd like to meet/ chat to people who will also going :-) ✌️"+2
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$44USD $1,054+ $256 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats left$52USD $1,246+ $256 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$660$1,398-47%USD $738+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$754$1,598-47%USD $844+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$849$1,798-47%USD $949+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Dubrovnik8 seats left$849$1,798-47%USD $949+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$590$1,798-33%USD $1,209+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Dubrovnik5 seats left$676$1,798-38%USD $1,122+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$524$1,598-33%USD $1,074+ $256 Local Payment
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Dubrovnik6 seats left$563$1,498-38%USD $935+ $256 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Sail Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sail Split to Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Split to Dubrovnik