Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 832
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Party the night away in a 13th Century fortress
- Sample seafood and walk Dubrovnik's ancient city walls
- Check out Korcula’s markets and Lumbarda's beach
- Visit mythic Mijet and enjoy a traditional Croatian feast
- Relax with a cold beer and gaze at the sparkling Adriatic
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 18, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Information regarding final payments including tip at the end was a shock people didn’t have the money.
- SallyWritten on May 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved the islands. The boat was cool and the captain and other crew were fantastic. However, this is advertised as a sailing trip and it is NOT. The boat is listed as a Motor Sailer, MS Lav, but it has no working sails. This was misleading and... Read more
- ABAngelaWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Outstanding crew onboard the MV Lav. Jo, our guide, was exceptional, and really made a huge difference to the enjoyment of the trip. The itinerary is good with a nice mix of city and water time. Food was mostly good, some lunch meals excellent, a couple... Read more
- POPeterWritten on October 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat that we were to sail on and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were going on a pirate ship. The Captain, crew, tour leader and... Read more
- MLMichelleWritten on September 8, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The location we sailed to were amazing and the swimming stops were great. The boat was clean and well maintained. The aircon does not work on the boat, its just there for show. There was a lack of communication between the crew and the tour guide and as a... Read more
- MikalaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my dietary needs and made my vacation even better then I could have imagined. Im planning on traveling with travel talk next year as well.
- JessicaWritten on December 16, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, was so relaxing sailing and we had a great crew and guide! If I could do it again I would go later as not everything was open!
- AmandaWritten on July 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent crew, leader and tour! Couldn’t have asked for a better trip. The planned boat parties were lots of fun! The best week ever.
- ThomasWritten on June 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip, loved the islands by every bit, definitely a must see! The boat was really unique, was a wonderful experience with our tour leader Naomi and fellow travellers!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol on the boat?
Unfortunately no alcohol is allowed from outside of the boat, however, there are snacks and a full bar available on the boat with great prices.
Is it possible to leave the tour early?
Leaving the tour early is not a problem, however, please bear in mind that TravelTalk will be unable to offer a discount for choosing to do as the tour is a set packaged price and you will need to make your own arrangements when you choose to leave the tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
As a single traveller, you will be roomed with another single same gender passenger in a Twin/ Double Room, with ensuite facilities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$24USD $774+ $249 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,123+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Dubrovnik0 seats left$41USD $1,317+ $249 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$44USD $1,414+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$50USD $1,608+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$56USD $1,802+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $1,802+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$56USD $1,802+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$56USD $1,802+ $249 Local Payment
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$50USD $1,608+ $249 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2019 the full payment of $832 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $832 for Sail Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $832 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sail Split to Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Split to Dubrovnik