Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 360
- Explore the trendy island of Hvar
- Chill on the famous Zlatni Rat beach
- Try jet skiing or windsurfing
- Visit the stunning city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- SallyWritten on May 30, 20184.0 - GoodI loved the islands. The boat was cool and the captain and other crew were fantastic. However, this is advertised as a sailing trip and it is NOT. The boat is listed as a Motor Sailer, MS Lav, but it has no working sails. This was misleading and disappointing, not just to me but all of the other adult passengers. Most of the passengers were between 20 and 30, many from Australia and New Zealand. They were all nice kids but they were incredibly loud end spent most of the trip getting or being drunk. It's a miracle some of them weren't seriously injured, jumping off the top decks of the boat, climbing between boats when we were rafted up, at 4 in the morning, falling down in the hallways and in their cabins. The tour guide also introduced a drinking game where one person puts on an old helmut some previous passenger stole off another boat, takes a shot and then waits to be hit over the head with a chair. I tried to talk to her about traumatic brain injury and possible neck injuries but she wasn't interested. Is a boat owner and a sailor myself cover I know that boats in alcohol are a very dangerous combination. I fear that these party boat cruises are a disaster waiting to happen.Show detailed ratings
- ABAngelaWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentOutstanding crew onboard the MV Lav. Jo, our guide, was exceptional, and really made a huge difference to the enjoyment of the trip. The itinerary is good with a nice mix of city and water time. Food was mostly good, some lunch meals excellent, a couple not so great and breakfast could definitely be improved. Great choice of restaurants for group dinners, the food was good at all of them.Show detailed ratings
- POPeterWritten on October 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat that we were to sail on and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were going on a pirate ship. The Captain, crew, tour leader and fellow passengers were all very welcoming. The crew went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. All the places we travelled to were amazing and everything was well organised with the option of additional activities if we wanted to participate. Our Tour leader Bree was always very helpful in the organisation of meals on the islands, partying and extra activities. We didn't have to think about anything except having a good time. She went out of her way to make sure everyone had a good time and was always full of energy and fun.Show detailed ratings
- MLMichelleWritten on September 8, 20163.5 - GoodThe location we sailed to were amazing and the swimming stops were great. The boat was clean and well maintained. The aircon does not work on the boat, its just there for show. There was a lack of communication between the crew and the tour guide and as a result it was hard for her to give the guest accurate information ie when we were departing or could get back onto the boat. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and approachable. The brochure states that you should bring book or load your kindle with multiple books to read whilst sailing as there will be plenty of time to relax on board, unfortunately this was not the case on our trip. The music went on first thing in the morning and stayed on all day and late into the night, so if you are not looking for a party boat this not the boat for you. However if you wish to party for 7 days this tour is great for that! Each night the tour guide took us out for dinner and night spots if we wanted to party on. Was an enjoyable holiday.Show detailed ratings
- MikalaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentSailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my dietary needs and made my vacation even better then I could have imagined. Im planning on traveling with travel talk next year as well.Show detailed ratings
- JessicaWritten on December 16, 20144.0 - GoodHad a great time, was so relaxing sailing and we had a great crew and guide! If I could do it again I would go later as not everything was open!Show detailed ratings
- AmandaWritten on July 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent crew, leader and tour! Couldn’t have asked for a better trip. The planned boat parties were lots of fun! The best week ever.Show detailed ratings
- ThomasWritten on June 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, loved the islands by every bit, definitely a must see! The boat was really unique, was a wonderful experience with our tour leader Naomi and fellow travellers!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol on the boat?
Unfortunately no alcohol is allowed from outside of the boat, however, there are snacks and a full bar available on the boat with great prices.
Is it possible to leave the tour early?
Leaving the tour early is not a problem, however, please bear in mind that TravelTalk will be unable to offer a discount for choosing to do as the tour is a set packaged price and you will need to make your own arrangements when you choose to leave the tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
As a single traveller, you will be roomed with another single same gender passenger in a Twin/ Double Room, with ensuite facilities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$438$798-55%USD $360+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$636$1,158-55%USD $522+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$745$1,358-55%USD $612+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$800$1,458-55%USD $658+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$910$1,658-55%USD $748+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,020$1,858-55%USD $838+ $252 Local Payment
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$910$1,658-55%USD $748+ $252 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $360 for Sail Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sail Split to Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Split to Dubrovnik