Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 739
- +5 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Party the night away in a 13th Century fortress
- Sample seafood and walk Dubrovnik's ancient city walls
- Check out Korcula’s markets and Lumbarda's beach
- Visit mythic Mijet and enjoy a traditional Croatian feast
- Relax with a cold beer and gaze at the sparkling Adriatic
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Travel Talk
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DanielleWritten on October 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was excellent. The boat was small, the rooms compact and while this meant there were some comfort issues with the bathroom, it was also so easy to bond with everyone else, especially on the top sunbathing deck. The food was a highlight, each lunch... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- MeredithWritten on September 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a really fun week. The accommodations are not for everyone and are primative. This tour was a great mix of laughter, alcohol, swimming, history, and delicious eating. I got my monies worth. I would recommend this trip to someone in mid 20’s.Review collected by Travel Talk
- GGarethSimmondsWritten on May 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I attended this trip during the first week of the season travelling on the pirate boat. The trip involved a lot of partying, sunbathing, and exploring the Croatian islands. My group was fantastic and contained majority of Kiwis/Aussies in their mid 20's.... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 18, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Information regarding final payments including tip at the end was a shock people didn’t have the money.
- SallyWritten on May 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved the islands. The boat was cool and the captain and other crew were fantastic. However, this is advertised as a sailing trip and it is NOT. The boat is listed as a Motor Sailer, MS Lav, but it has no working sails. This was misleading and... Read more
- ABAngelaWritten on May 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Outstanding crew onboard the MV Lav. Jo, our guide, was exceptional, and really made a huge difference to the enjoyment of the trip. The itinerary is good with a nice mix of city and water time. Food was mostly good, some lunch meals excellent, a couple... Read more
- POPeterWritten on October 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat that we were to sail on and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were going on a pirate ship. The Captain, crew, tour leader and... Read more
- MLMichelleWritten on September 8, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The location we sailed to were amazing and the swimming stops were great. The boat was clean and well maintained. The aircon does not work on the boat, its just there for show. There was a lack of communication between the crew and the tour guide and as a... Read more
- MikalaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my dietary needs and made my vacation even better then I could have imagined. Im planning on traveling with travel talk next year as well.
- JessicaWritten on December 16, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, was so relaxing sailing and we had a great crew and guide! If I could do it again I would go later as not everything was open!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol on the boat?
Unfortunately no alcohol is allowed from outside of the boat, however, there are snacks and a full bar available on the boat with great prices.
Is it possible to leave the tour early?
Leaving the tour early is not a problem, however, please bear in mind that TravelTalk will be unable to offer a discount for choosing to do as the tour is a set packaged price and you will need to make your own arrangements when you choose to leave the tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
As a single traveller, you will be roomed with another single same gender passenger in a Twin/ Double Room, with ensuite facilities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$842$1,659-51%USD $818
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$903$1,779-51%USD $877
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$994$1,958-51%USD $964
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,004$1,979-51%USD $975
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,055$2,079-51%USD $1,024
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,146$2,259-51%USD $1,113
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,035$2,259-46%USD $1,223
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,035$2,259-46%USD $1,223
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayJul 26, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,035$2,259-46%USD $1,223
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Split8 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$1,035$2,259-46%USD $1,223
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 23 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 January 2020, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $739 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Split to Dubrovnik