Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Our saving
- US $ 374
- Explore the trendy island of Hvar
- Chill on the famous Zlatni Rat beach
- Try jet skiing or windsurfing
- Visit the stunning city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Rather Poor
- POPeterWritten on October 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat that we were to sail on and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were going on a pirate ship. The Captain, crew, tour leader and fellow passengers were all very welcoming. The crew went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. All the places we travelled to were amazing and everything was well organised with the option of additional activities if we wanted to participate. Our Tour leader Bree was always very helpful in the organisation of meals on the islands, partying and extra activities. We didn't have to think about anything except having a good time. She went out of her way to make sure everyone had a good time and was always full of energy and fun.Show detailed ratings
- MLMichelleWritten on September 8, 20163.5 - GoodThe location we sailed to were amazing and the swimming stops were great. The boat was clean and well maintained. The aircon does not work on the boat, its just there for show. There was a lack of communication between the crew and the tour guide and as a result it was hard for her to give the guest accurate information ie when we were departing or could get back onto the boat. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and approachable. The brochure states that you should bring book or load your kindle with multiple books to read whilst sailing as there will be plenty of time to relax on board, unfortunately this was not the case on our trip. The music went on first thing in the morning and stayed on all day and late into the night, so if you are not looking for a party boat this not the boat for you. However if you wish to party for 7 days this tour is great for that! Each night the tour guide took us out for dinner and night spots if we wanted to party on. Was an enjoyable holiday.Show detailed ratings
- MikalaWritten on July 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentSailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my dietary needs and made my vacation even better then I could have imagined. Im planning on traveling with travel talk next year as well.Show detailed ratings
- JessicaWritten on December 16, 20144.0 - GoodHad a great time, was so relaxing sailing and we had a great crew and guide! If I could do it again I would go later as not everything was open!Show detailed ratings
- AmandaWritten on July 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent crew, leader and tour! Couldn’t have asked for a better trip. The planned boat parties were lots of fun! The best week ever.Show detailed ratings
- ThomasWritten on June 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing trip, loved the islands by every bit, definitely a must see! The boat was really unique, was a wonderful experience with our tour leader Naomi and fellow travellers!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Why are there age limits?
Most of our passengers aged between 18-39 and the tour itineraries designed for them. If you are fit to do the tours you can join the anytime.
- February 1, 2017
Are you allowed to bring your own alcohol on the boat?
Unfortunately no alcohol is allowed from outside of the boat.
There are snacks and full bar available on the boat with reasonable prices
- January 1, 2017
Is it possible to leave Dubrovnik on day 7 on the 8 day sail split to Dubrovnik trip?
Yes you can leave the boat on day 7 that wouldn't be problem at all.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayMay 20, 2018from SplitSundayMay 27, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$324Price$698-46%USD $374+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from SplitSundayJun 10, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$509Price$1,098-46%USD $589+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from SplitSundayJun 24, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$602Price$1,298-46%USD $696+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from SplitSundayJul 1, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$716Price$1,398-51%USD $682+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from SplitSundayJul 8, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$741Price$1,598-46%USD $857+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJul 8, 2018from SplitSundayJul 15, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$834Price$1,798-46%USD $964+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJul 15, 2018from SplitSundayJul 22, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$834Price$1,798-46%USD $964+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJul 22, 2018from SplitSundayJul 29, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$834Price$1,798-46%USD $964+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayJul 29, 2018from SplitSundayAug 5, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$834Price$1,798-46%USD $964+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SundayAug 5, 2018from SplitSundayAug 12, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$819Price$1,598-51%USD $779+ $252 Local Payment10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2017 the full payment of $374 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $374 for Sail Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $374 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,437 tours in Europe
- covered by 164 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sail Split to Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 45 travellers have already met
before they left for Sail Split to Dubrovnik tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sail Split to Dubrovnik